It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lincoln and Why You Should Be Very Concerned

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I want to quote Ephesians 6:12 to start. "For our wrestling is not against flesh and blood, but against the principalities, against the powers, against the world-rulers of this darkness, against the spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places." We all live in the day to day but if you look back over the past 6 years there has been a plan that has been set in place. A curious mystery that has begun to make more and more sense.

February 10th, 2007. This is the day that Barack Obama declared his candidacy for President. It is the first day of his campaign for President. He starts his campaign at the same location that Lincoln gave his famous speech condemning slavery and claims that he will "heal a divided nation".

Standing outside the Historic Old State Capitol building where Abraham Lincoln gave a famous speech condemning slavery and calling for the United States to unite, Sen. Barack Obama, D-Ill., a 45-year-old with two years of federal legislative experience under his belt, today announced that he will claim the mantle of Lincoln and as president heal a divided nation.

October 9th, 2007. There are many articles throughout 2007 and 2008 comparing Obama to Lincoln. The press seized on his self-declared reincarnation and propagated it.

At a picturesque New England setting, perched close to apple orchards and pumpkin patches, Sen. Barack Obama, D-Illinois, was asked by New Hampshire voters which former president he admired the most and why.

“I suppose I’m biased because I’m from Illinois, but there’s a tall skinny guy who the Washington folks didn’t think had much experience, who had served in the state legislature there, and then a couple years in Congress before taking on the presidency who did pretty well. I am a great admirer of [Abraham] Lincoln,” Obama told the group.

December 18th, 2007. There are many interesting quotes but no more so than this by the writer and by Ken Burns alluding that when all is said and done expect a 10 part Civil War documentary.

If Barack Obama does win the Democratic presidential nomination, don't be surprised if there is a 10-part black-and-white documentary television series with a an alternately lugubrious and folksy soundtrack chronicling it all a few years from now. Filmmaker Ken Burns -- maker of the "Civil War," "Baseball" and other series -- today jumped into the fray to endorse Obama, hailing him for his "moral courage" and "unironic posture" and comparing him at one point to another Illinois politician Burns knows a bit about, Abraham Lincoln.

November 14th, 2008. This is after the first election. This is when the press and the campaign start making it all apparent that Obama was to be the reincarnation of Abraham Lincoln.

Even though the Democrats have won a great victory, we should reach out and be humbled by it. Figure out a good Lincoln quote to bring it all together," advised Axelrod, who suggested looking at the end of Lincoln's first Inaugural Address.

More than familiar with Lincoln's rhetoric, Favreau decided to pass on the most overquoted passage of all, invoking "the better angels of our nature," and to quote the words that came before: "We are not enemies, but friends … Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection."

December 23rd, 2008, Interview with George McGovern. The 'principalities' are well versed in the use of deceit. Here the interviewer asks McGovern if his biography of Lincoln was just a happy coincidence. We are in between the election and the inauguration where we are being inundated with Obama is Lincoln information.

Q: You've written a biography of Lincoln at the same time the next president is modeling his inauguration after Honest Abe. Coincidence?

A: It is a coincidence, but a happy one.

Continuing the interview he asks why do you consider Obama another Lincoln and the deceit starts to drip from his tongue as he states "he is very careful not to come across as a radical". The information was out about Obama's radical past. The people he associated with from the time he was a child. Obama was not careful. The press was complicit in covering it up. Then he tops it all off stating Obama has a deep abiding faith in our founding ideals.

Q: Why do you consider Obama another Lincoln?

A: I think he is a healing figure and yet hasn't surrendered his convictions. I think he is very careful not to come across as a radical. He tries to appeal to common sense, and he is willing to make compromises. I also think that both Lincoln and Barack have a deep and abiding faith in our founding ideals.

December 24th, 2008. We are heading in to the end of the year before his first inauguration. It is made apparent that he will be sworn in using Lincoln's Bible. Keep in mind he retook the oath in the map room later that day in a private ceremony.

President-elect Barack Obama will use the same Bible at his inauguration that Abraham Lincoln used for his swearing in. Obama will be the first president since Lincoln to use that Bible, part of the collection of the Library of Congress.

February 11th, 2009. This makes mention that not only will he use the same Bible but will reinvoke the voyage of Lincoln to Washington by train.

Barack Obama arrived in Washington at the end of a whistle-stop train trip along the frigid mid-Atlantic seaboard that tracked Abraham Lincoln's historic route and brought the president-elect a step closer to inauguration.

Celebratory crowds braved subfreezing weather to salute Obama along his journey from Philadelphia to Washington, D.C.

He will take the oath of office in three days, succeeding President George W. Bush.

At the start, Obama promised to bring the country "a new Declaration of Independence" - free from small thinking, prejudice and bigotry.

The trip included a stop in Delaware to pick up Vice President-elect Joe Biden and a stop in Baltimore for a speech in which he pleaded "let us seek together a better life in our time."

"It's not every day you get to do your daily commute with the next president of the United States," said Biden, who commuted to Washington by train for 36 years. He added, "Folks this is more than an ordinary train ride. This is a new beginning."

"This is a new beginning."

April 9th, 2011. Fast-forward a bit and Obama launches his second campaign at the Lincoln memorial.

President Barack Obama played tourist Saturday afternoon in what looked a lot like a retail campaign stop at the Lincoln Memorial in Washington, D.C. Mr. Obama, who officially launched his 2012 re-election campaign, visited the site to highlight the bipartisan budget deal he attained Friday night that kept national parks and monuments from closing in a government shutdown.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   
June 22nd, 2012. The media has continued to keep Lincoln in the consciousness of the people. We had the Lincoln Lawyer in 2011, Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter in which his enemies in the South are de-humanized, and then the acclaimed movie Lincoln. Obama is of course watching all of these as they are created as an homage to his reign.

President Obama has seen “Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter” and wants the nation to remember that he killed Bin Laden – something much more difficult than killing some vampire.

It looks like Abraham Lincoln's voice will be heard in the White House once again. Or at least Daniel Day-Lewis' historically accurate interpretation of Abraham Lincoln's voice. According to THR, President Barack Obama will host a screening of "Lincoln" at the White House on Thursday night with director Steven Spielberg and some of the film's cast in tow.

The Oscars are set to reward Lincoln, and Obama inspired Zero Dark Thirty, and Django Unchained which has five Oscar nominations including Best Picture and harkens back to Lincoln and the time of slavery and then revels in the killing of whites.

Now, we have the idea of secession, revolution, and civil war in the minds of everyone in the United States. Those wanting to preserve the Constitution and liberty want to call it a 1776 Revolution. Therefore, it is not surprising that since 2007 they have been conditioning us to believe that Barack Obama is the reincarnation of Lincoln -- not King George III.
Make no mistake. If anyone tries to defy Federal Authority under this President, even a state, he will respond as Lincoln responded – with violence.

You wonder why someone would push the erosion of inalienable God given rights knowing that it seeks to spark a conflict? The answer is because – it would spark a conflict and Obama cannot fulfill his role until he brings this country in to ruin and civil war.

Be careful moving forward.

edit on 1/15/2013 by ararisq because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I think the theorey is bats&%^ crazy...but I give you points for laying it out with supporting "evidence"...kind of a breath of fresh conspiratorial air in the context of the average Obama-Nazi thread. I would argue that Lincoln was getting a bit of a resurgance in popularity before Obama took office..."Team of Rivals" was published in 2005, and that obviously the first African American President would have sentiment for Lincoln.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Interesting post and I too noticed the POTUS trying to replicate Lincoln when he took that "famous train ride" back when he first got elected.

As far as Civil War goes...well it feels really surreal realizing how possible that scenarios is seeming as the days go on...

I was talking to my dad over the phone the other day in regards to Obama's threatened use of EO to initiate specific yet vague gun control measures and he seemed pretty shocked that Obama would say something like that. He is Deputy Chief of the Police dept. here so I asked him how something like that would be enforced here where we live. He said that he doesn't think they would enforce something like that...and that it would fall on the federal government. At which point I asked if the police here would "assist" the FEDS if requested and he said "well to be honest with you you are getting into Civil War type of stuff here..." Which was something I never thought I would hear him say or entertain the notion of...

interesting times...
edit on 15-1-2013 by Sly1one because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ararisq

I must have missed it, but why should we be very concerned?

I see a whole bunch of reference to Obama being a reincarnation of Lincoln......?

Tell Obama not to watch the screening of Lincoln in a movie theater.....But who am I kidding? If he knows he is a reincarnation of Lincoln, he wouldn't be dumb enough to hit up a theater like Lincoln did, right??

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sly1one
Interesting post and I too noticed the POTUS trying to replicate Lincoln when he took that "famous train ride" back when he first got elected.

These reenactments are not something that normal people do. This is spiritual. I don't know how it works but I see it a lot from these people. The ending of the war on November 11th, 11:11 AM. The opening and closing ceremonies of the Olympics, the half-time show at the Super Bowls. To me, in the past the worshipers of bacchus would have reveled over the country side and they have replaced these evil-festivals where they give worship to their gods with televised events aired to billions of people. They believe that if they manifest events in this world that it will give power to their gods in the spirit realm.

It could be why there is a war in heaven in the first place which hasn't yet happened. That they bring about enough worship and power to Lucifer that he's able to make war with God but gets pushed back and forced out of their realm. He's re-enacting the Presidency of Lincoln. He just needs the South to declare war on the United States to complete it.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chrisfishenstein
I must have missed it, but why should we be very concerned?

In 1861, states in the South started to secede from the Union over infringements of the Constitution by then President Lincoln. Lincoln would not allow the southern states to withdraw from their union (in violation of the Constitution) and thus declared war on the South. Using foreign aid and taxes which had been paid by the South to fund a war machine in the North which eventually overcame the resources of the South.

If this happens again, you can bet me anything that Obama calls on the United Nations to place troops in the United States (as most of his own would have defected).

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ararisq

Oh I see, you are talking about history repeating itself? Since Obama is a reincarnation of Lincoln in your eyes? That makes sense, sorry I missed that bit....

Makes the thread a lot more understanding to me now....

Thanks for the clarification!

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Actually I think you have the reasoning wrong buy the powers that be! But as for being a re-incarnate, I certainly hope that Obama or any president for that matter is kept safer then Lincoln was! That said I am not a fan of Obama but I doubt he will do anything worse then the previous clowns have done!
edit on 15-1-2013 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ararisq

Interesting OP.

While Obama was running for president, this time around, I too, noticed how he and his campaign seemed to use the Lincoln theme a lot. I thought "Is he trying to make us come to the conclusion that he is the reincarnation of Abraham Lincoln?"

Personally, I believe in reincarnation and was toying with making a thread on "When Presidents return." I don't see any reason why, if one has a unrealized goal and the capacity to lead, and was part of the creation of this great country, why not come back to continue in the process that one started in a past life.

But, I abandoned my thread idea, feeling my thoughts were exactly what "they" wanted to think and that I would be being used to promote those ideas during the election.

I believe that Obama may sincerely believe that he is really the reincarnation of Lincoln and I also think that Bill Clinton thinks he was George Washington. At the DNC convention he pretty much stated as much, to my (not so much) surprise.

Reincarnation must have trending at the time they made the decision to work that angle.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   
A quote from the 1984 movie 2010: The Year We Make Contact

"The president addressed Congress the other day. I don't know which was scarier -- the speech, or Congress cheering him on. He invoked Lincoln. Whenever a president is going to get us in serious trouble, they always use Lincoln." --Victor Milson, space adviser to the U.S. president, reporting ominous news from home to his friend Dr. Heywood Floyd (who is in the vicinity of Jupiter).

I always wondered if there was something to this...maybe there is...

Interestingly, the director of this movie, Peter Hyams, also directed Capricorn One.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ararisq

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Around 4:15 in this vid, it's disturbing to me. Abraham Lincoln, the history revisionist and US Constitution re definer. ( Cuz he's "the decider!") Lincoln was for consolidation of big government power, adversarial to state secessionism ( independence,...) and he was not really abolitionist, and spoke of trying to send African people here, back to there. Lots of odd and darkly inrriguing stuff about him. Maybe it's because he was an NWO puppet, thats always the reason. I've seen cases made for British Intelligence meddling behind the Civil War.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Saucerwench

Lincoln wasn't alone in that position

Founding of Liberia, 1847 The founding of Liberia in the early 1800s was motivated by the domestic politics of slavery and race in the United States as well as by U.S. foreign policy interests. In 1816, a group of white Americans founded the American Colonization Society (ACS) to deal with the “problem” of the growing number of free blacks in the United States by resettling them in Africa. The resulting state of Liberia would become the second (after Haiti) black republic in the world at that time.

[snip]

The local tribes continually attacked the new colony and in 1824, the settlers built fortifications for protection. In that same year, the settlement was named Liberia and its capital Monrovia, in honor of President James Monroe who had procured more U.S. Government money for the project.

history.state.gov...

top topics

join