It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Triangle wave continues. This time over Detroit. January 11, 2013

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by SheopleNation

Originally posted by whatsecret
I nominate you to be the leader of the Sheople.... Can we call you John Connor?

As long as I, not "we", can call you the number 1 yes man?

Sure, Sounds good to me. Tell me my friend, Why is it that you feel that you need to fabricate support for your misled bs? LMAO! They are much too intelligent to fall for that weak minded attempt here. Move along guy.

The intelligent folks here at ATS will happily just give a slave like yourself a pass because of pity, nothing more.

however, I thank you for not sticking to the subject of the thread, and instead trying your absolute best, which is pathetic by the way, to derail and troll it. ~$heopleNation

Aren't you a Tinkleberry.. By all means lets stay on topic. You are obviously a very knowledgeable testical, why don't you give me some mouth relief?

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by whatsecret

I saw 3 or 4 of the craft with 5 to 6 lights exactly like the one shown and talked about in the video over Norman and south Oklahoma City around Thanksgiving. They drifted around slowly in wide circles over the city and outside of the city with lights blinking and then suddenly going dark and then starting the lights back up again. I figured them for military from Tinker AFB, but the way they behaved and the fact that there were at least 3 doing the same thing in the same area gave me pause. I was driving north on I-35 when I saw this and eventually lost visual driving in traffic.
edit on 1/16/2013 by ItCameFromOuterSpace because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   

You can relax everyone. According to official sources, it's either aliens or unidentified military technology. In other words; nothing you need to worry about.

lol...

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Cool videos. As far as almost all UFO's being witnessed as silent; of any of the technologies that the government may be advancing secretly, sound cancellation is the one that I believe would be the furthest along in development. It is already well integrated into many mainstream objects. I believe that if it did not take tons of energy to FULLY noise cancel, all modern jets and copters would already be silent.

The only thing that would lead me to believe that there is true ET technology, would be extreme acceleration, teleportation, time bending, or heavier than air anti-gravity behaviors. Slow flight, huge craft, shape shifting, light beams, silence, even holograms, can all be explained away with currently known technology.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by zayonara

To tell u the truth that technology(from what I believe) has been around for at least a thousands years, even looking at medieval paintings shows some prove of their existence. How its pilots doesn't suffer from G-forces could be from it own gravitational field which could give it not wind resistance what so ever. For all we know there could be civilizations out there that existed for at least 100's of thousands of years, even older. As for what they be human or whatever, maybe will never know. That's my guess.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   

It's posted right there, lol.

It's from nearly a year ago. I don't really want to deal with something I don't have a huge interest in. Just thought you guys might find it interesting because I spotted a triangle only a short time prior to that photo.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   
With the prices of FLIR camera's dropping everyday, I don't think it will be very long until someone catches one of these on such a device, whatever they might be. A FLIR would definitely show some sort of warm spots if these things are military or not.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91

It's posted right there, lol.

It's from nearly a year ago. I don't really want to deal with something I don't have a huge interest in. Just thought you guys might find it interesting because I spotted a triangle only a short time prior to that photo.

lol I forgot I have PeerBlock.. I see it now, cool picture, thanks.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jaellma
reply to post by St0mP121

I think the folks with the "military explanation" need to explain if they truly believe all these triangle crafts are of terrestrial and man-made origin, then where do they park the gigantic football-field sized ones???

That's all I want to know. Please provide plausible explanations, however ridiculous, of where you think they fly, hover and park these behemoths? I mean, for the ones as large as a football field, someone, anyone MUST be seeing these things come down over some military base and rest in a super huge hangar.

I mean, come on people. Please provide your theories end to end and not leave holes in your stories. Thanks.

holes in my stories? Ok first of off the reply was about the ships in the video. they dont look to be a "gigantic football-field sized one" and witness reports IN THE VIDEO are about triangle ships..... 2nd of off my statement did not even coming close to saying this was for sure military. reread my post its about NOT kicking out the Possibility of it NOT being the military.

For example do search's for this info to confirm it. a few months ago we read here on the boards about the spy blimp that the CIA was working on to use as a spy station. a few weeks later all over the news was a UFO over Chicago. and when you see the image captured as the Chicago UFO you can easy tell its that CIA blimp. the links for the stories are on this board someplace. you can do your own work to find the topics i have talked about. I'm just saying dont be to quick to say its not the military.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by St0mP121

If you read the rest of my posts on this topic you would know I do NOT dismiss the military angle. My point is that it could be military as well as could be other things. We just don't know. We should always look at other angles and not just zero in on one single angle for our hypothesis.

That is my point.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 11:00 PM
link   
This is what i saw in monroe,La years ago ...flying low no noise finally some other peeps have seen what ive seen and im not crazy..

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 11:07 PM
link   
So they were a few weeks late on getting here, .........apparently we dont understand interdemesional worm hole physics like them

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I think this may shed some light on the possible military angle here. The largest drone facility in the states is being built up in Alpena. Here is an article from one of the local alpena media outlets. It could be possible that they are advanced drones and they are choosing to test them here.

www.alpenanow.com...

A project at Alpena County Regional Airport is so big it has the potential to forever change the local economic landscape.

County officials have finally released additional details of a project that has been kept secret for more than a year-and-a-half.

The project, Michigan Unmanned Aircraft System Center (MI-UASC), is a collaborative effort with the Combat Readiness Training Center and others for the development of an aerospace industry cluster for unmanned aircraft systems, more commonly known as drones.

The plan includes a drone manufacturing plant, a research and development facility, aerial testing, pilot training and more. The project could lead to spin-off businesses and opportunities for local companies. It could create hundreds of new jobs and warrant the need for new infrastructure for additional housing, hotels and more.

Project officials have already signed a research and development partnership with the University of Michigan Department of Aerospace Engineering. Other potential partners are standing in line ready to sign on to the project.

“This is going to be huge for Alpena,” says county chairman Cam Habermehl. “I think it is going to be a turning point for Alpena’s economy and the economy of the entire region.”

County commissioners paid Explorer Solutions $140,000 to use its contacts inside the aerospace industry to develop the plan and attract potential investors and businesses.

True North Radio Network was the first news organization to uncover the project several months ago but has been holding off from reporting the details at the request of Explorer Solutions, which was concerned our story might comprise the project or allow other communities to steal their ideas.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by usmc0311
I think this may shed some light on the possible military angle here. The largest drone facility in the states is being built up in Alpena. Here is an article from one of the local alpena media outlets. It could be possible that they are advanced drones and they are choosing to test them here.

www.alpenanow.com...

A project at Alpena County Regional Airport is so big it has the potential to forever change the local economic landscape.

County officials have finally released additional details of a project that has been kept secret for more than a year-and-a-half.

The project, Michigan Unmanned Aircraft System Center (MI-UASC), is a collaborative effort with the Combat Readiness Training Center and others for the development of an aerospace industry cluster for unmanned aircraft systems, more commonly known as drones.

The plan includes a drone manufacturing plant, a research and development facility, aerial testing, pilot training and more. The project could lead to spin-off businesses and opportunities for local companies. It could create hundreds of new jobs and warrant the need for new infrastructure for additional housing, hotels and more.

Project officials have already signed a research and development partnership with the University of Michigan Department of Aerospace Engineering. Other potential partners are standing in line ready to sign on to the project.

“This is going to be huge for Alpena,” says county chairman Cam Habermehl. “I think it is going to be a turning point for Alpena’s economy and the economy of the entire region.”

County commissioners paid Explorer Solutions $140,000 to use its contacts inside the aerospace industry to develop the plan and attract potential investors and businesses.

True North Radio Network was the first news organization to uncover the project several months ago but has been holding off from reporting the details at the request of Explorer Solutions, which was concerned our story might comprise the project or allow other communities to steal their ideas.

What better way to test drones, than at night with the lights on, in full view of a suburban US town.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by dc4lifeskater
why is it that no one that records these things has nightmode on their camera so we can get some night vision or a good sized spotlight so they can spotlight the thing and get a clear look at it.. annoying!

Well nightmode is not the same as the old Sony nightvision for a start.. It uses longer exposures rather than a sensor that is sensitive to IR. Completely different and the former is # unless you use a really good sensor like a DSLR or a top end video camera.

Secondly, Sony dont do the great nightvision anymore, they have a much #ter version now.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by usmc0311

Yes This Might be a possible explanation.
My questions are:
Would all the plans be compleated?
Would construction be in a finished state
enough to be actually sending "drone"'s out flying out around the Detroit area,
as the news about Alpena plans only broke in July 2012.

That does not seem like enough time for things to be up and running so soon

Just my opinion

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Why does a football sized craft necessarily have to land some where?
Couldn't it be totaly self-sustaining and not have to ever touch our planet?

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by AtcGod

well great then were really screwed heh.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 01:13 AM
link   
The lights would be for the obvious reason cause they want to be seen and will just cruise just to be seen. It would be far easier to see a black triangle ufo in the day time and see an orange orb at night time.

For all we know the smaller ships could easily make themselves look a giant ship at night especially in the public eye. They could even have a formation program in their rides hard drive or sumthing(that would make them do those chain link dances) to keep it in a formation that would look like a plane, or anything else they wanted to do. Hell why not a giant smile face in the sky. .

As for an mile long/or wide ship... It would be mind blowing and stupidfying we'd think we just got brain wash cause we couldnt handle the fact we # our pants, and would seem like a good excuse at the time .

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sandalphon

Originally posted by Dustytoad

Originally posted by TeflonBear
reply to post by stirling

I happen to agree with you. They are simply too big. I think any military would have a hard time keeping it a secret.

I think these are government craft and I saw one for upwards of 30 minutes some 300 ft in the air.. Flew right over me.. Something about it tried to erase my memory.. I wanted and did look down as it flew above me.. IT lit up the entire beach from waves to dunes..

I'd stay away from these.
edit on 1/16/2013 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

I've seen these before and they do things that do wipe your emotions and memories out a bit. It's the same idea behind crop circles, that their devices for warping plants by water also can be used on people's cells.

EDIT: The reason why our minds just forget has to do with the nature of time and perception. The science is so known to them that time is factored in mass and energy. It has to do with their propulsion technology; some of it goes faster than light. You see something like that, by the nature of the universe your perception will not match with the rest of your worldline, and your collaborated memories will be affected. I don't know how to describe this in one paragraph.

Their lighting has to do with advanced plasma electronics, like plasmonics that are under development today. Their engineering is sophisticated enough to vibrate the flying machines from place to place.

I had a dream once that I was in one of those huge triangle ships. They pick people up in their pjs when they are sleeping. Typical abduction story right? That was old. The ones that come around today, they something like people from a parallel world, a future. They might be picking up people and switching them with people of similar universes, to control certain outcomes. So they are in Detroit now, looking for something.

What is really interesting is that the things you type up today on the Internet, are visible to the people from the times of the future that live well. There must be futures where they aren't living so well for them to be motivated enough to make an appearance.

Friend, no.

Current military technology include the capabilities installed to distort lightwaves around a functional form with the use of miniature microwave emitters radiating outwards onto the copper-laced meta-material. Along the crenellations of the aircraft, more importantly, the front ends of the wing as well as around, a degaussing mechanism is turned on creating an electromagnetic field around the craft. This messes with radars, as well as eliminates a great deal of wind resistance. Upon close proximity to the underside of the craft, an individual will experience headaches, nausea, and temporary disfunction of varied types due to the magnetic fields affecting the electrical impulses occurring inside your brain.

There is a foil on the rear, similar as to what's used on the Mach jets that allows fuel in-take to continue despite speed being greater than that of the fuel lines. Here, it's used for other reasons than fuel, though. Inside the aircraft the is a low-level, constant static field, as well as an inner "negative zone" wherein the navboards are placed and shielded from damaging radiation.

The engines work using a mercurial gyroscoping series of "rings" that spin in opposite directions, creating a "yet un-named" field that create a positive altitude lift. The composite material of the underside of the hull, when heated, expands in a grid shaped pattern (atomically). This material has the benefit of losing mass, as well as creating negative mass, when mixed with superconductive material.

Their is no combustion engine in play. The outer fielding eliminates sonic boom, as well as the combination of the lower composite material, and the opposite rotating negatively charged particles shot through the two outer rings of plasma, all create lift together in a complex integration.

This is man-made. It is not extra-terrestrial, and does not even have the capability for space travel. Above a certain altitude, there are plenty of issues still unless it's changed. What people are seeing, aren't even manned, though there was always the capability. The in-flight instructions as to what patterns to fly, when to converge, as well as when to heat up again to maintain current height are all pre-programmed.

Challenge me on this.
edit on 17-1-2013 by SoulVisions because: Took out some things I didn't mean to share.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join