It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Triangle wave continues. This time over Detroit. January 11, 2013

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ~widowmaker~

i say, they are skynets blowup air survailence system,(hotair balloon) they are going to interface with drones to keep them in the sky for like half a day at a time, thats why they are so big.
Think carefully about what you are saying. Logically, are hot air balloons able to zoom off at tremendous speeds from a standstill? Maybe so, but they must be pilotless drones with the sudden speeds they are capable of. If pilotless, they where are they operating them from with the ability to fly them over populated areas, navigating between treetops and power lines.

The hot air balloon theory makes less sense now, doesn't it?

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Jaellma

Now we're getting somewhere! So for the craft that are extremely large, like the ones people claim are so large, they take up almost the entire sky above them, etc...these would have trouble landing on a man made runway, unless of course they are landing them in some secret location. But even if this were the case, we would have heard it from some whistle-blower by now. No landing observation. Nothing.

The only place for these things to land that I can think of is somewhere in an ocean. Bill Cooper talked about craft going in and out of the ocean but with all the spy satellites how can they keep it a secret from other countries?

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ~widowmaker~
i say, they are skynets blowup air survailence system,(hotair balloon) they are going to interface with drones to keep them in the sky for like half a day at a time, thats why they are so big.

Predator can stay airborne for atleast 24 hours fully loaded.

science.howstuffworks.com...

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatsecret
reply to post by Jaellma

Now we're getting somewhere! So for the craft that are extremely large, like the ones people claim are so large, they take up almost the entire sky above them, etc...these would have trouble landing on a man made runway, unless of course they are landing them in some secret location. But even if this were the case, we would have heard it from some whistle-blower by now. No landing observation. Nothing.

The only place for these things to land that I can think of is somewhere in an ocean. Bill Cooper talked about craft going in and out of the ocean but with all the spy satellites how can they keep it a secret from other countries?

Pretty neat idea of the ocean....never really considered that one. They could paint the craft the same color as the ocean maybe to avoid detection from spy satellites? Also I am sure there are windows of opportunity if you know when the satellite is gonna be out of the area...

Or on an even cooler note... maybe the use of this?

www.popsci.com...

But then you run into the problem of "Ok now that we have done all this hard work to be undetected by the spy satellites, lets go fly over Miami." Oh and dont forget to turn on the anti-collision lighting so everyone can see us. Lol.
edit on 16-1-2013 by AtcGod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrnotobc

Originally posted by Jaellma
I think it is important and responsible to look at cases where the size of these things are incredibly huge. So, if they are all man made, where do they park these extremely huge objects without people seeing them land, dock, leave, etc.

It just doesn't quite add up.

The dark side of the moooooooon

Apollo 11 Armrstrong “These babies were huge, sir!”

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by AtcGod

But then you run into the problem of "Ok now that we have done all this hard work to be undetected by the spy satellites, lets go fly over Miami." Lol.

And lit up like a Christmas tree. lol

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   

reply to post by AtcGod

But then you run into the problem of "Ok now that we have done all this hard work to be undetected by the spy satellites, lets go fly over Miami." Lol.

And lit up like a Christmas tree. lol

Lol i think I was editing that into my post as you wrote yours...

awesome!

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by windword
reply to post by coyotepoet

I had a similar experience in the early 1980's. I was driving my daughter home from a rehearsal at about 9:30 on Maui. I was approaching the Haiku community center, just past a row of tall Ironwood pines. A black triangle came out over top the trees, barely missing their tops, and hovered silently over our moving car for a few seconds, and then shot of sideways at a tremendous speed. It was silent and their was no wind when it sped off. It could move forward and sideways with ease.

We were totally freaked out, but somehow felt it was military, not ET.

Imagine the technology behind such a craft. Silent but with incredible acceleration, speeds and agility. Sounds as a craft too good to be human. Wouldnt the G-force be too much? Another aspect that seems too hard to be tackled with todays technologies and science. But who knows, till we do these are definately UFO's.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by whatsecret

I saw one of these triangles near Albany a little over a year ago. No noise. Was quite peculiar.

I captured this a few months later. About a year ago. Not a triangle. It was sort of a long rod shape.

I photographed a passing plane to compare it to. I wanted a constant.

(Christ, sorry for the bad formatting. Right click, view.)

edit on 16-1-2013 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   

southern Canada? I didn't know we had a southern part! lol

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by sebHFX

southern Canada? I didn't know we had a southern part! lol

Well now you know.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91

I saw one of these triangles near Albany a little over a year ago. No noise. Was quite peculiar.

I captured this a few months later. About a year ago. Not a triangle. It was sort of a long rod shape.

I photographed a passing plane to compare it to. I wanted a constant.

(Christ, sorry for the bad formatting. Right click, view.)

Post that picture

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 08:15 PM
link   
LMAO! Another circus side-show set up for the sheople to get all excited about. Just about every clip is no more than 10 seconds atleast in this video here, why is that anyway?

Then, you got the MSM covering it, while controlling the length of the clips. All I can do is laugh at this point. Get ready for the fake alien invasion or whatever the hell they have planned for the sheoplized majority, cause it's coming, or something else.

Think about it for a minute? If they put billions, or even millions of dollars into a super aircraft that is ran on various turbine engines, or something even more powerful than anything we serfs could even comprehend, nor have not been told about, could you believe it's a possibility?

They also could save a lot of money and just use projected lasers like they did at the fake Tupac concert, but on a much more larger scale that would baffle the average American's mind. They can do so much more than anyone can imagine, and they will use that technology to subdue the masses of sheople into submission where they will all be so terrified that they will comply with any order given by their masters of puppets.

People need to open their eyes, and read between the lies. ~$heopleNation

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by whatsup86

Imagine the technology behind such a craft. Silent but with incredible acceleration, speeds and agility. Sounds as a craft too good to be human. Wouldnt the G-force be too much? Another aspect that seems too hard to be tackled with todays technologies and science. But who knows, till we do these are definately UFO's.

Unless they're drones.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ImpactoR

I'm telling you now they do have form. It can enable and disable it at will. I'll describe it in detail as I seen this EXACT craft over my house many years ago. I saw it up close though.

It has a liquid like surface tha moves around constantly and has the ability to emit a green (pale) laser. It can 'fold' in on itself and 'fold' out elsewhere (fold is the best word I have, that's what it looks like when it 'warps'. It makes no noise and can tumble around at will. It tends to stay still then move erratically. It can emit light from any part of it's surface and can move (from stationary) at ludicrously high speeds with NO sonic boom. It gives off a threatening aura, like an evil pulse. I can't explain it properly and it annoys me, but it's not a good feeling. It may be because of the tech, I don't know. The last thing I'll add is that when you look at it directly it has this field around it, you can barely see it, but seeing as the one outside ours was close I could. It's like when you go out on a hot day and see the heat streams, the condensation or whatever it is. It looks like that except it wraps itself around the craft and makes it look like it's wobbling on the spot.

The one I saw was emitting a laser over a park, so I'm guessing it might be a study ship, one used to collect data or something.

People called me nuts for years after I described this to them, and told me I was seeing things. I bloody know what I saw and this is about as close as it gets. Though the one I saw did have a light in the middle also. It had the three corner lights and then one in the middle that changed colour. Seeing these things changes you........
edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: (no reason given)

edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by SheopleNation
LMAO! Another circus side-show set up for the sheople to get all excited about. Just about every clip is no more than 10 seconds atleast in this video here, why is that anyway?

Then, you got the MSM covering it, while controlling the length of the clips. All I can do is laugh at this point. Get ready for the fake alien invasion or whatever the hell they have planned for the sheoplized majority, cause it's coming, or something else.

Think about it for a minute? If they put billions, or even millions of dollars into a super aircraft that is ran on various turbine engines, or something even more powerful than anything we serfs could even comprehend, nor have not been told about, could you believe it's a possibility?

They also could save a lot of money and just use projected lasers like they did at the fake Tupac concert, but on a much more larger scale that would baffle the average American's mind. They can do so much more than anyone can imagine, and they will use that technology to subdue the masses of sheople into submission where they will all be so terrified that they will comply with any order given by their masters of puppets.

People need to open their eyes, and read between the lies. ~$heopleNation

I nominate you to be the leader of the Sheople.... Can we call you John Connor?

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Unless they're drones.

Could be ofcourse, but lets say if it accelerates from 0 to 1000 m/h within seconds: Isnt that even too much G-force for most material? I mean if a jet fighter would do that it would prolly rip its wings off or something (tho im no expert on the subject). But above all silent; How on earth is that possible?

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   

I nominate you to be the leader of the Sheople.... Can we call you John Connor?

As long as I, not "we", can call you the number 1 yes man?

Sure, Sounds good to me. Tell me my friend, Why is it that you feel that you need to fabricate support for your misled bs? LMAO! They are much too intelligent to fall for that weak minded attempt here. Move along guy.

The intelligent folks here at ATS will happily just give a slave like yourself a pass because of pity, nothing more.

however, I thank you for not sticking to the subject of the thread, and instead trying your absolute best, which is pathetic by the way, to derail and troll it. ~$heopleNation

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatsup86

Unless they're drones.

Could be ofcourse, but lets say if it accelerates from 0 to 1000 m/h within seconds: Isnt that even too much G-force for most material? I mean if a jet fighter would do that it would prolly rip its wings off or something (tho im no expert on the subject). But above all silent; How on earth is that possible?

Don't know about going from 0 to 1000 mph part but from what the eyewitnesses describe these things are silent. Unless they are all imagining things, It is possible.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Those lights are definitely of e.t origin. What great about them is they can make themselves look like a satellite in the nite sky at time if high enough, although I could be confusing them, but I am dam sure they use it to their advantage if they could. Hell Im amazed no one else in my area actually saw them when they were low enough.

I've seen them a few times in my area which is in the GTA of Canada. Im actually glad to see other people postin, or even saying they saw them in the news report, and it makes me feel a little less anixous and at ease. The black triangles however, seen them too. Wondering if they are just flickering with their ships light switch.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join