All you have to do is look around and pay attention to what is happening!
1. We have NASA announcing new habitable planets left and right.
2. We have news reporters taking sightings more serious these days and reporting more than ever on the subject!
3. We have sightings being reported at record numbers and counting. Even the naysayers and Jones' are having sightings and are warming up to the
4. UFO's are now the #1 topic in many news feeds.
5. Meteors with fossils have been found among other things.
6. What is Rover looking for on Mars...exactly?
7. Why would we spend billions of dollars to put so much in space? What are we really looking at?
8. We have satellites pointing up in space for...?
9. The Pope is easing his followers into the subject.
10. Men with high positions (politicians, pilots, scientist, astronauts, military officials) are coming out with disclosure on what they witnessed.
(explain that one!)
11. One of the most common things I hear "we didn't believe in UFO's but we have no other reason for what we witnessed" AND "I swear i'm not crazy nor
have I been drinking".
12. Many countries have released their top secret UFO files.
So what are so many people of different races, religions and professions seeing? Has this become the new norm? If you do allot of reading on the
subject like I do you will find, your not alone! As we move forward in this I suspect not believing will make you the crazy one.
The bottom line is: UFO's are easing their way in our lives via TV shows,sightings,reports,news,commercials etc. and people (most) are getting use to
the idea that we aren't alone.
edit on 16-1-2013 by Staroth because: (no reason given)