It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Triangle wave continues. This time over Detroit. January 11, 2013

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by WiseThinker

However, isnt that what they would say if it was a successful technology they want to keep hidden?

i know when i want to hide something i put flashing lights on it and fly it over a heavily populated area...

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 06:55 AM
link   
4 Years ago my Family and i saw One of these Craft as plain as day , we were shooting off fireworks on the Dock at the lake of the Ozarks When We turned around it was right behind us . Just hovering right over teh house we watched it slowly turn and head south i remember running Across the Bridge up the stairs to the house to get to a camera .It always makes me mad when people say why didnt you have a camera , well because we try not to take electronics on the dock as kids tend to drop things in the water . I reported this event to Mufon and found two thers reports of the same thing that night at the Ozarks ..These things are here they are craft and they do watch us , whatever was inside them that night decided to watch fireworks at the lake and i mean they were so close they could have just as easy hopped out and sat on the dock .

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
Not sure if this is another or the same although this was supposedly from Warren, Michigan.

Hmmmmmmm

Okay...so I'm bored and this footage is pretty cool,
I saw 12 different light combinations
numbered 1-12 (re numbering those that were the same as previous)
#2 was repeated twice
#3 - twice
#5 - three times

mapped and written like music only four lines......

told you I was bored.....

edit on 16-1-2013 by AussieAmandaC because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   
These probably are U.S. military.

People who say they couldn't be are missing some important points.

The technology, they say, couldn't possibly be of earthly origin because it far outperforms any conventional aircraft.

We forget, however, that quantum-leap technologies have occurred many times in the past, going all the way from X-ray machines to lasers, microchips to fiber optics.

All were game changers.

In the case of electric field propulsion, which these vehicles evidently are using, the argument could be made that it was pioneered by the Germans and confiscated exclusively by the U.S. military at the end of World War II.

I would say these are NOT experimental, but operational vehicles.

Case in point: The SR-71 was retired in the early 1990s. Now, do you think the U.S. military would have done this unless there was something far more advanced to take its place?

The official line is that satellites fill the surveillance void left by the SR-71's departure.

I am sorry, this does not track. The U.S. military always has another secret weapon.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by whatsecret

If our military had this "secret aircraft" why would they be joy riding all around and in the most of public places, Miami on a busy night??? Not a chance! Plus the cost would be enormous to fly this all around America and other parts of the world. (NZ, Australia, Russia etc)
Here recently this object has been seen in numerous places. Many video's are out there along with credible witnesses. Several news stations have picked up the story. In my opinion it is what it is....a UFO!

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Well, an argument might be that they aren't joy riding.

They are constantly studying how well the vehicles are able to penetrate U.S. radars, collecting data to perfect their use.

Being able to evade U.S. radars effectively means they also would be able to evade foreign radar systems.

This is done with conventional stealth aircraft. They are flown over U.S. soil to test their radar-evading capabilities in mock military maneuvers.

These babies are ready for prime time.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by ThePaisan

If they are military this is a sound theory

Maybe this is exactly what they were doing during the "Belgian wave"

Belgium Wave

Quote from source:

On three occasions they managed to obtain a radar lock for a few seconds but each time the targets changed position and speed so rapidly that the lock was broken. During the first radar lock, the target accelerated from 240 km/h to over 1,770 km/h while changing altitude from 2,700 m to 1,500 m, then up to 3,350 m before descending to almost ground level – the first descent of more than 900 m taking less than two seconds. Similar manoeuvres were observed during both subsequent radar locks. On no occasion were the F-16 pilots able to make visual contact with the targets and at no point, despite the speeds involved, was there any indication of a sonic boom.

I find it very interesting that they seemed to be testing their craft's ability to evade Belgian F-16's, It also seems that they wanted to be noticed. Maybe that is what the Belgian wave was all about testing these TR-3B's as some call them?

Not sure if it's this exact case as I linked but one of the sightings was recorded by British radars too where they also tried to intercept the UFO's

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Right on.

And think about the richness of data available to the program after the Belgium wave.

Why, there were hundreds if not thousands of pages of data from Belgian military and civilian reports.

Materials detailing everything from exactly when the objects were spotted, how the jets tracked them, how people reacted to them ... in effect, how effective the vehicles would be in a real military operation.

These reports were mostly public record, and the ones that weren't were available to the U.S. military.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   
This is what I think might be going on.

I think these are secret military craft that utilize advanced technologies that if they became known would change the world. The main technology I'm thinking is probably, but not limited to, antigravity. There's a lot of reasons to keep this technology secret, but the biggest one is probably because of the effect it would have on the oil cartel. 80% of the cost of everything is transportation. Antigravity would virtually reduce that cost to near zero. It's also conceivable that understanding this technology might also lead to free energy, which is another reason to keep it secret.

So if that might be the case, why fly around with lights over populated areas? I think it could be possible that factions in the military, and gubberment could be at war with each other about disclosure of these technologies. The best reason why we're starting to find out about them now could be because we're bankrupt, and certain insiders know releasing this technology to industry could save our world.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Well, I'll be. A good old fashioned, multi-witness, as yet not debunked, UFO flap. These are the kinds of sightings that have the potential to defy conventional explanation for some time. Multiple witnesses, unconventional configuration, some similarity to past sightings (the "black triangle" sightings,) etc.

These kinds of sightings, where a conventional explanation is not forthcoming in quick order, are rare. Even rarer are those which continue to defy explanation despite a lot of people's best concerted efforts. This may actually turn out to be one of those rare sightings that no one can definitively explain.

Of course, that doesn't mean there isn't a conventional explanation. It would not surprise me one bit if some branch of the military or intelligence service (or even a private organization) had spyplanes operating domestically.

That we can see them so brazenly (as with other "black triangle" sightings where they seem most prevalent in populated areas and along highways) does not discredit that possibility in my mind. It doesn't matter if we can see them if it's us they're being used to spy on (no need to keep the project secret from other governments if we're the target of the intel gathering and they aren't designed for international use) just so long as we don't discern the technology or operational procedures being used. It's not as if a low flying domestic spyplane with a flying wing configuration would be that difficult to secretly produce and deploy. Especially if these are drones.

Peace.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   
The weather the 10th at that time was low clouds and rain. Look it up

HUMMMM

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Yeah, and as far as conspiracies go ... this would be the big kahuna ...

It would mean NASA is little more than a shadow space program. It would mean the military already had space vehicles that could fly circles around anything else.

If this were true -- and I acknowledge it's a big if -- but if this were true and it became known, people would be outraged ...

How many astronauts have died in space shuttle accidents, flying a vehicle that was extremely dangerous?

And then, think about the implications for society, in general.

How many jobs could be created if such a technology were made available to the commercial sector?

And then, there's the whole question of the improper limits of secrecy and the power. For such a conspiracy to be true, the president and Congress would have to be ignorant of such a technology's existence.

So, who is running the country?

Huge.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   
All you have to do is look around and pay attention to what is happening!

1. We have NASA announcing new habitable planets left and right.
2. We have news reporters taking sightings more serious these days and reporting more than ever on the subject!
3. We have sightings being reported at record numbers and counting. Even the naysayers and Jones' are having sightings and are warming up to the idea.
4. UFO's are now the #1 topic in many news feeds.
5. Meteors with fossils have been found among other things.
6. What is Rover looking for on Mars...exactly?
7. Why would we spend billions of dollars to put so much in space? What are we really looking at?
8. We have satellites pointing up in space for...?
9. The Pope is easing his followers into the subject.
10. Men with high positions (politicians, pilots, scientist, astronauts, military officials) are coming out with disclosure on what they witnessed. (explain that one!)
11. One of the most common things I hear "we didn't believe in UFO's but we have no other reason for what we witnessed" AND "I swear i'm not crazy nor have I been drinking".
12. Many countries have released their top secret UFO files.

So what are so many people of different races, religions and professions seeing? Has this become the new norm? If you do allot of reading on the subject like I do you will find, your not alone! As we move forward in this I suspect not believing will make you the crazy one.

The bottom line is: UFO's are easing their way in our lives via TV shows,sightings,reports,news,commercials etc. and people (most) are getting use to the idea that we aren't alone.
edit on 16-1-2013 by Staroth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by TeflonBear
So I had the pleasure of seeing one of these on Jan 12th 2013. I've been researching every thread on every website I can find for 2 days. I'm convinced that we do not have the technology to operate this thing. It was at least 300-500ft across and darted away at great unknown speeds.

The location was in West Melbourne FL. I attempted to record it with my phone but was unable. I didnt start a thread because "no pic, no proof".

I live in West Melbourne FL Too!!!! Off Minton Rd by Calvary Chapel. Where was it exactly that you observed it??? What time?

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   
IF they are US secret craft.
Why were they flying over Manchester UK in the early nineties when I saw one?

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Staroth

So what are so many people of different races, religions and professions seeing? Has this become the new norm? If you do allot of reading on the subject like I do you will find, your not alone! As we move forward in this I suspect not believing will make you the crazy one. The bottom line is: UFO's are easing their way in our lives via TV shows,sightings,reports,news,commercials etc. and people (most) are getting use to the idea that we aren't alone.

I think even the most closed minded individuals realize that there is really nothing special about our little planet flying around our little star in the universe. I think it is only a matter of time before some kid gets a telescope for Christmas and finds something thing like

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I particularly like the NOSS satellites idea, sounds fairly realistic.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by TeflonBear
So I had the pleasure of seeing one of these on Jan 12th 2013. I've been researching every thread on every website I can find for 2 days. I'm convinced that we do not have the technology to operate this thing. It was at least 300-500ft across and darted away at great unknown speeds.

The location was in West Melbourne FL. I attempted to record it with my phone but was unable. I didnt start a thread because "no pic, no proof".

If that's the reason for not starting a thread and sharing you sighting maybe you should change the Teflon in your username to soft as silk bear.

Grow a pair and share your story as others might of seen the same in your area and further investigating can be done.

sorry for being a meanie.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Yet another low-flying triangle report, this time from Florida

Silent triangle UFO reported at 500 feet was size of football field
Tuesday, January 15, 2013

"This craft was like a translucent dark, mimicking the color of the sky night. It was the size of a football field. I watched for seven seconds trying to follow the trajectory of the UFO when it went over the houses and before that. It vanished. Then I start running in to my house."

No picture or video for this one.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I'm unclear; are these triangles always moving very slowly (and for what reason?) or are they combined with extreme speed at times? Why would an alien object have running lights on it, for the benefit of the FAA???

For those of you who have not yet seen Carol Rosin's video testimony about Werner Von Braun's warning regarding faked sequential 'boogiemen'; first Communism, then terrorists, then aliens...

www.youtube.com...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join