It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Triangle wave continues. This time over Detroit. January 11, 2013

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dutcheagle

post by whatsecret[/url]
Ever heard a jet at an air show? Those things are so loud. And to produce the power you need for those speeds, you need an engine thats at least as loud or a new technology.

There's you're answer

edit on 18-1-2013 by Dutcheagle because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-1-2013 by Dutcheagle because: (no reason given)

A fun secret little generator that's been used for a while now was leftover Nazi technology converted to our needs. It involves a circular "bell" of sorts, with a central perfect quartz interior, and piezoelectric surface. When rung, it generates enough power to do all kinds of wonderful things. Unfortunately, weaponry was it's primary use. Harmonic weapons are dangerous to the Nth degree but ...

I try to back up whatever claims I make here on this site, so here's something to follow on the harmonics bit, if you're interested in it's existence.

The military document MILITARY STANDARD: GLOSSARY OF TERMS AND DEFINITIONS FOR ACOUSTIC EMISSION TESTING PROCEDURES which can be found at:

www.everyspec.com...

includes mention of the term "ACOUSTIC EMISSION TRANSDUCER."
"It's an electro-acoustic device which converts the transient surface motion of a structure into an electrical signal. (Composite)."

It's been around decades now, so I don't see any harm in sharing what most people have assumed on this site anyways, regarding vibrational power sources and weaponry.

To answer the one gentleman's question prior, I've had some fortune when it comes to working on tech out of the public's eye.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by whatsecret

The Government forget that they didn't tell the public yet that they have silent flying triangles
is correct.

You may see what the triangle UFO ship looks like by eye witness that helped artists
put in the special effects for these films.

Silent because its an all electrical propulsion most like a Tesla coil that does not
put out bolts of lighting and is more contained yet will still illuminate outside gases
in the air around highly charged varying electrostatic external surfaces. There is a big
difference between static and varying static forces. The varying effect seems to
power the ship.

edit on 1/19/2013 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatsecret

Originally posted by sayzaar
Something tells me Amerika will being seeing many more of these after their guns have been confiscated.
All part of the plan.

Please tell me more... What is the plan?

It is well known that the ships can detonate guns and make weapons useless and
thus is a sign of the anti weapon unless those in Michigan do not know this and
instead fear of the triangle ship drives them to buy more guns.

Odd how things work out.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Toxicsurf
And another...

i estimate the 3 fixed points of light were traveling around 30mph... as large as 4 houses/lots there in chandler (which is just south of the sky harbor take-off/landing corridor) and perhaps 1500-2000ft in altitude

i wonder which direction it was gliding... towards Tuscon or what?

the small triangke formation i seen at 11PM phoenix time back in 1996 dec 2nd-3rd was only 12' triangle & less than 60' overhead...in fact i thought they were a group of owls soaring westard at first...until i seen no deviation in the formtion for the 30 seconds of sight time
edit on 19-1-2013 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatsup86
Wouldnt the G-force be too much? Another aspect that seems too hard to be tackled with todays technologies and science. But who knows, till we do these are definately UFO's.

Not a Star Trek fan, eh? It is called an 'inertial dampener'... it prevents you from feeling the G-forces of the moving craft, basically feels like you aren't moving at all.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatsecret
The only place for these things to land that I can think of is somewhere in an ocean. Bill Cooper talked about craft going in and out of the ocean but with all the spy satellites how can they keep it a secret from other countries?

You beat me to it...

But, assuming that 'they' really do have this tech, is it really all that far-fetched to think they could be invisible to normal imaging tech (like satellites) if they wanted?

Also, one other possibility is maybe they are actually made up of a lot of smaller craft that can piece themselves together to form one large 'mother ship'...

There are lots of possible explanations, given the level of tech that must be assumed (anti-gravity, inertial dampeners, warp drive, etc)...

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   
heres an idea...how do you get spy craft into other countries and get away with it....

well design weird lloking fast spy drones...then if anyone notices them, publish multiple videos and stuff to fool people into thiknig theyre alien ufo's..

now no need to worry about people knowing you spying

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Pretty interesting to see UFO's being taken seriously by the media. I know in America your media is slightly more open to the possibility of life outside of our solar system than us here in the UK. The videos of the triangular objects are impressive and I think the question everyone wants the answer to is: Where are they from? My money is on a secret government black-ops program however, I'm surprised at how frequently these objects are being seen.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Toxicsurf
And another...

I am not sure if this video is real or cgi but for any of the videos of other cases that are real, the 3 dots do not form a triangle aicraft, they are 3 orbs moving in formation and there is just air between them, not any sufrace.

The Belgian UFO if real, although I thought it was debunked as fake, the 3 lights are close to position and are way different from the formation on the above video. In the above video it is just a formation

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I wonder what would happen if some one shot at one. Would it start a war between us and the "aliens"? Then the government would probably be pis**ng their pants! A sight to see. Nice find OP.

edit on 19-1-2013 by ZetaExplorer15 because: Wrong words

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Seeing lights in the sky and calling it a craft.I think is silly.the triangle craft I saw was solid and a lot of the videos on YouTube are just lights no craft in between the lights.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

This is what I saw and five other Sept.10th or 16th 2007.the photo shown here is a good one I tried to get a pic with my razor phone but it sucked all black.the pic shown in this video shows streaks of light thats what was all over the bottom of the cfaft we saw but the streaks of light went away and the tip's stayed lit and it rotated slowly.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   

The formation of the triangle next to the comet ISON

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Tamsecret

Maybe I missed something but that just seemed to me to be stars whose light flickered a bit. /shrug

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ZetaExplorer15

Ever heard of the air raid that happened some time after pearl harbour. They were shooting at a supposed giant ufo,(or multiple orbs) for a good hour with cannons and guns, and the ufo simply just disappeared. This event inspired tht movie battle los angeles.

The military however made an error by shootin that much fire power in the sky cause they didnt think about the falling bullets when they were shooting for a dam good hour. Or if they wanted too, the visitors could just stayed in the sky chatting amongst themselves while they are getting shot at by armed forces.

How alien or god like is that?
edit on 20-1-2013 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-1-2013 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Staroth

If our military had this "secret aircraft" why would they be joy riding all around and in the most of public places, Miami on a busy night??? Not a chance! Plus the cost would be enormous to fly this all around America and other parts of the world. (NZ, Australia, Russia etc)

. . .

1. There are persistent reports that (A) some craft are exclusively the critters. (B) some are jointly operated. (C) some are exclusively human operated.

2. Certainly the global oligarchy has control of such technologies as far as the human side goes.

3. [color=6699FF]How can anyone PRESUME to ASSUME sooooooooo much about what would and would not be done

WHEN

the GOALS of (A) the critters (B) joint operations (C) human only operations

are barely guessed at to the least reliable degree???????????

4. Perhaps one of the main goals is to tweak up over many decades the drama and fear factors . . . setting the stage for the Biblical GREAT DECEPTION of the END TIMES with either a conquering ET/fallen angel "race" and/or a good-cop/bad-cop ET/Fallen angel charade . . . or a "space-brothers-as-saviors-from-ourselves" meme, charade.

5. Perhaps tweaking up the fear factors; the mystery factors; the drama factors . . . is essential to mass bran washing into scared spitless compliance on the part of the planet's masses of sheeple, serfs, slaves and useless eaters???

6. Whatever their reasons are, it will certainly match their goals, strategies toward increasing tyranny and !CONTROL! of the sheeple. Of THAT, I have NO doubt.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Saw one in Denver when I was homeless

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 10:39 PM
link   
That is to say I saw a series of lights that formed a massive traingle. The triangle moved very quickly from my view. Dissapeared in about 1 second.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I believe they are demons though

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by rugger
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

This is what I saw and five other Sept.10th or 16th 2007.the photo shown here is a good one I tried to get a pic with my razor phone but it sucked all black.the pic shown in this video shows streaks of light thats what was all over the bottom of the cfaft we saw but the streaks of light went away and the tip's stayed lit and it rotated slowly.

UFOs
Here is a page with a lot of UFOs I consider to be triangles.
I consider triangles nothing more than saucers with sides put on.
The light is caused by the suspension vibrations just like gas lights
are lit up which is by vibrations. The clarity or separation of physical
and electrical converge in the area of electrostatics.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join