It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something next to the sun...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   
What about a worm hole?I know that's alittle bit of a reach...but...some sort of a tunnel formed by clouds and looks like a circle? ...if you look at the second photo of the circle, the bottom of it looks like a cloud breaking up....

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Was it something like this

I found this vid on this website i found it odd most of the videos claiming to see two sun's have been removed.

Two suns

or it could be a sundog

Sundog
edit on 15-1-2013 by misse2miss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by maryjo44

I really think that all these type of sightings are all tied together in in some form or fashion, maybe seen in different venues, or in different light but all has the same meaning, Something is being seen.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrConspiracy
reply to post by topherman420

No no, my theory was clearly stated

"I'm going to suggest right now that it was probably some sort of optical illusion"

If this is the "obvious" theory you were talking about then yeah, i see how it's obvious. If i wrote it.

I'm not going to set up a post about something i saw for people to tell me what i saw was the ONE THING i know it wasn't. This was not the physical sun itself. So yes, i will reject the theory that it was just the sun.

Natural? A reflection is natural. An illusion is natural. I never said this was anything amazing of fantastical so for you to indirectly suggest otherwise is ridiculous.

-----------------

Attacking " The Messenger " is Always: " the Oldest and most Successful way " to Discredit any Person, Topic, or Idea. And that is why this " Tactic " is used constantly on ATS and All other Forums !

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by MrConspiracy

You're taking the pictures for the complete story and i'm sorry but where is that going to get you? I've said over and over again i'm gutted i didn't get MORE and CLEARER pictures. The pictures do look like the sun, i know. But that's because i didn't have a good camera with me. Would you please stop trying to make me out like i have no common sense. I clearly stated what i thought it could be in the original post. But i will not let you tell me it was the physical sun itself when i KNOW it wasn't.

Where is the sun in your pictures then?

Why not take a photo with this anomaly and the sun in the same go?

Your pictures are clear and a different camera wouldn't matter, can you take the two images you have already circled with what you want us to discuss and draw an arrow to where the sun is or should be?

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by candlelight
reply to post by DanDanIlluminatiMan

This is what I am looking for, Input on what all of you think this is, without putting me down, I am as much in the dark as you are as to what it really is, all I know is what is isn`t and that is our sun.

Well then please show how you know its not the sun?

Knowing what it isn't logically dictates you know what it is, but you say you don't,

Are you lying about not knowing what it is or just assuming its not the sun because you have no idea how a number of processes work to be able to capture what you did on camera?

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

You can see (i hope) in the first picture that it's separate from the sun. You can see how the sun's glare is sort of central with the object/reflection (whatever i'm calling it) to the top right of it. Unfortunately the pictures are not 100% clear and i tried to zoom in on the object/reflection rather than where the sun was in relation (my bad) I mean, it was pretty much next to the sun anyway, so i'd say anywhere around the object/reflection would be where the sun was.

The only thing i can do is give you the pictures i tried to take. And tell you that the sun was in the sky with the thing next to/around it. You don't have to take my word for it, but what i'm explaining was not the physical sun.

It was very cool to see! I've never seen anything like it before, so if anything, it was a fun little experience.

edit on 16-1-2013 by MrConspiracy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   

You can see (i hope) in the first picture that it's separate from the sun. You can see how the sun's glare is sort of central with the object/reflection (whatever i'm calling it) to the top right of it. Unfortunately the pictures are not 100% clear and i tried to zoom in on the object/reflection rather than where the sun was in relation (my bad) I mean, it was pretty much next to the sun anyway, so i'd say anywhere around the object/reflection would be where the sun was.

The only thing i can do is give you the pictures i tried to take. And tell you that the sun was in the sky with the thing next to/around it. You don't have to take my word for it, but what i'm explaining was not the physical sun.

It was very cool to see! I've never seen anything like it before, so if anything, it was a fun little experience.

edit on 16-1-2013 by MrConspiracy because: (no reason given)

So the sun was next to this what you saw but the sun is not in your pictures, is this what your saying?

Im confused,

You can see a lot of clouds around both pictures with the object behind them, can you draw an arrow to where the sun should be if its next to this thing caught on camera?

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by misse2miss

I'd say yes, it was similar. But it wasn't like seeing 2 suns both with glare. It was like seeing the sun and a much duller reflection of the sun, i'd say

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   

No the sun was in my pictures. It was around the same area as the other thing. I think on the first picture the sun is where the most glare is coming from (to the left of the object(etc)). in between the clouds there.

I can't remember the exact location of the sun in relation to the object and my pictures. But it was around about the same area as the thing i saw. It was pretty much next to it. So that's why im saying it was probably a "sun dog" or something of a similar nature.

Im sorry i can't be more specific. It was something i saw, snapped a few pictures of, and then got back in the car. I wish, like i said, i'd have videoed it or taken time to take more pictures. But i was in a rush. So i'm sorry if it isn't very clear.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Guys, i'd like to thank you all for your feedback. What i saw was more than likely some sort of optical illusion made by the sun (I thought, ice/frost particles in the sky or something? perhaps? it has snowed quite a lot here)

Anyway, the final thing i'm going to say is

What i saw was separate from the sun.
But probably an optical illusion or reflection of it.

Believe what you want though, i can't force you to believe me!

Thanks everyone.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   

No the sun was in my pictures. It was around the same area as the other thing. I think on the first picture the sun is where the most glare is coming from (to the left of the object(etc)). in between the clouds there.

I can't remember the exact location of the sun in relation to the object and my pictures. But it was around about the same area as the thing i saw. It was pretty much next to it. So that's why im saying it was probably a "sun dog" or something of a similar nature.

Im sorry i can't be more specific. It was something i saw, snapped a few pictures of, and then got back in the car. I wish, like i said, i'd have videoed it or taken time to take more pictures. But i was in a rush. So i'm sorry if it isn't very clear.

Its clear as day the photos are and if the sun was right next to the object where is then, we should see it through the clouds almost identically to what you are showing us in the pics, but saying the sun is hidden and what you say we see is not the sun is clear evidence of well either your trolling us or something much worse.

Now to point out two statements which show how confused you are, they are in the quote above, the first paragraph describing where in relation to your pic and the next sentence tell us you cant remember the exact location.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   
My friend,

No the sun was in my pictures.

I have been saying this all along. Thanks for finally admitting it

It was around the same area as the other thing.

...to

I can't remember the exact location of the sun in relation to the object and my pictures. But it was around about the same area as the thing i saw.

...to

It was pretty much next to it.

What?

Im sorry i can't be more specific.

No prob's, I'm sorry I cant be trolled any more

Best of luck with the rest of the discussion OP

Be safe be well

Spiro

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Spiro

Why are you coming back then? Forget it, there's no reasoning with people like you.

You can say im a troll or a liar all you want, it makes no difference to the fact i know what i saw.

Get on with your "years of photography" its a shame you haven't learnt anything else in those 17 years.

If anyone's trolling, the mirror is the best way to see him, sir.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   
My friend,

reply to post by Spiro

Why are you coming back then? Forget it, there's no reasoning with people like you.

You can say im a troll or a liar all you want, it makes no difference to the fact i know what i saw.

Get on with your "years of photography" its a shame you haven't learnt anything else in those 17 years.

If anyone's trolling, the mirror is the best way to see him, sir.

The discussion is about the your story and the images you provided as proof. Therefore, the discussion in not about me so lay of with the personal attack please

Be safe be well

Spiro

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Believe what you will. I saw the sun. I saw it's reflection or something too.

If you're going to sit there and pretend to be the big shot, i'll let you. If that's what you need.

I said it was next to / around the sun. This isn't an exact area. hence the "/" which means or. I didn't know for 100% where in relation to the sun it was. But it was near it.

Instead of coming back here to call me a troll for posting pictures of something i saw, move along. Go to another post.

I know what i saw. I know it wasn't only the sun. I don't need/want your opinion anymore.

You've given me no help or explanation other than to try and pick apart my posts to mock me, really? Get a buzz of that?

Please, just go. You're boring me.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Spiro

You seem to be accusing me of being various things, i don't see how it's any different. Stay off the thread if you've got nothing else to say other than call me a liar.

I'm not a liar nor would i gain ANYTHING from being one on here. So for you to think that is your prerogative. I'm sorry you see everyone in such a negative light.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   
My friend,

reply to post by Spiro

You seem to be accusing me of being various things, i don't see how it's any different. Stay off the thread if you've got nothing else to say other than call me a liar.

I'm not a liar nor would i gain ANYTHING from being one on here. So for you to think that is your prerogative. I'm sorry you see everyone in such a negative light.

Please understand this. I have been debating you all along in this thread about the evidence you have provided and that is the images. Your story does NOT co-inside with the images you provided as proof of what you saw. Do you understand this? Do you understand why I am questioning you in such a manner?

I've never once called you a liar. I have no reason to think this other than the images you provided as proof to back up your story.

I dont understand why you cant see this. Why not debate me on the images instead of just sticking to your story? I cant confirm your story so I don't know if your telling the truth.....HOWEVER, you posted pictures to what you seen so l am led to believe you are very misleading.

Remove the images that you provided as proof and admit they hold no merit to the discussion or

And please don't assume I see EVERYONE in a negative manner, I'm actually quite a spiritual person. I am debating the images you provided, nothing more, nothing less

Be safe be well

Spiro

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Spiro

Well, for one you were quick to say i lacked common sense, without knowing me for a second... Why?

An no you've hardly been debating. You've been telling me what it is. Not much debating about it really, You've said its the sun, and that's that. "It's the Sun and lense flare "

So please, forgive if you think i'm being unfair. I've actually just spoken to a friend who's on ATS and has been reading and think you're being rather unfair yourself. You've been telling me it's the sun and saying i lacked common sense for thinking (or in my case knowing FULL WELL) that it wasn't the physical sun itself.

I'm sorry you though it was a "personal attack" but you've told me that i was trolling you. And basically told me what i say i saw wasn't true and that i "know fine rightly what it is!!!" so yes, in a round about way, you're suggesting i'm lying, which, i can assure you i'm not.

My pictures were the best pictures i could get before i had to set off again. Yes, they aren't great. Yes it just looks like the sun. But what could i do? Like you pointed out, if i didn't post pictures, people would have demanded them. I did the best i could, sorry if it doesn't meet your photography standards.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   
My friend,

Well, for one you were quick to say i lacked common sense, without knowing me for a second... Why?

Because, anyone with any common sense would see that the pictures you provided as evidence has the Sun in them leading them to believe they are in fact images of the Sun.

An no you've hardly been debating. You've been telling me what it is. Not much debating about it really, You've said its the sun, and that's that. "It's the Sun and lense flare "

Other than clouds and over-exposed sky in the images, there is the Sun and some lens flare. What else is there to debate? If there is something else in the images that I am missing, please point them out

I've actually just spoken to a friend who's on ATS and has been reading and think you're being rather unfair yourself.

My good friend, I am sure there are plenty more thinking the same

You've been telling me it's the sun and saying i lacked common sense for thinking (or in my case knowing FULL WELL) that it wasn't the physical sun itself.

I believe this is were we are getting are wires crossed. I am telling you it's the sun in the images because that is what I am seeing. You then are telling me that what you SAW [not the pictures] with your own eyeswas not the Sun, am I correct in thinking this?

And basically told me what i say i saw wasn't true and that i "know fine rightly what it is!!!" so yes, in a round about way, you're suggesting i'm lying, which, i can assure you i'm not.

My friend, I only told you what you saw was untrue because of the Sun images you posted. Your story paints a different picture. Again, I feel this is were we are getting are wires crossed.

My pictures were the best pictures i could get before i had to set off again. Yes, they aren't great.

Your pictures are fine. But please understand, I don't see what your saying you seen in those images. If I cant see it and other members cant see it then perhaps forget about them and concentrate on the story?

Yes it just looks like the sun. But what could i do?

Thank you

Now you understand were I'm coming from. What you could have done was not posted the pictures and just concentrated on the story?

Like you pointed out, if i didn't post pictures, people would have demanded them.

I completely agree my friend. Perhaps tell the story and then if people demand to see pic's then tell them this is the best you could do, instead of using them as proof?

Be safe be well

Spiro

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join