It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elm Tree House Child abuse apparent list of perpetrators names published on

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Elm Tree House Child abuse apparent list of perpetrators names published on

www.maxfarquar.com

In November of last year, surrounded in secrecy, the Metropolitan Police began Operation Fairbank. It was set up after Tom Watson MP made allegations, in the House of Commons, of a “powerful paedophile ring” with links to a previous prime minister’s “senior adviser”. The widely held belief has been that Labour MP Tom Watson was referring to a member of Margaret Thatchers’s Conservative government.
Apparently, the Operation Fairbank investigation is just a “scoping exercise” aimed at a “preliminary assessment of the evidence rather than a formal inquiry”. Presumably that me
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   
I cannot vouch for the veracity of the names listed here or that they are photos of Mary Moss's notes. However, most of those on the list are perfectly in keeping with what some pretty august news sources are claiming made up the names from the Elm Tree Guest book which is in the hands of a media group.

It seems several journalists are trying to contact Virginia Bottomley in an attempt to ascertain quite why she chose to redact government funding from NAYPIC when she was health secretary.

www.maxfarquar.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Child abuse is one the the biggest evils ever known. They try so hard to keep it hidden. It's so wrong.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Here's a link to an article about some of the journalists involved in the investigation.

The Needle

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   
The only thing worse than being a child molester, is being wrongly accused of being a child molester.

Need to be very very careful with lists..

because people like me exist. and I don't like child molesters.

edit on 15-1-2013 by winofiend because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

join