It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Last warning. Change is comeing.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Welcome everyone to 2013! This is the new age of change not only physically from the mutations from the solar cycles of the sun but also spiritually from the new energy arriving. There is a lot of stuff going on that most people are simply not aware of such as secret societies, experiments, agendas, ect.... As a star nation observer with a highly advanced soul , I have seen a lot of change, some good but most that is unfavorable to humanity.

Other star nations are by, the Cosmo laws, not allowed to interfere with the earth and the human experience. But there has now been a exemption made. Most and if not all stuff now posted, searched , created on the internet is monitored by the ones who have control of the agendas and this makes it very easy to get the messages out. There has been too much control, manipulation, greed, bribery, weapons, ect.... And this is causing too many problems that will eventually destroy mother earth and all that live on this planet.

Cancer is created from greed, the more greed on this planet, the more cancer will over take everyone. For example, GMO foods are causing many genetic disorders and cancers and the creators of GMO foods pay the right organizations and authority's to allow this and provide false or incorrect documents. The ones who are in main control right now are not human in origin, they have illegally interfered with the human evolution, this is why technology has sky rocketed so fast. There is a major catastrophe coming to earth and the world governments know this.

This is why mass experiments are being carried out on the populations as its thought the people on the surface wont live long anyways. And the ones who are safe from all this are underground. There is enough humans right now underground to survive this major catastrophe that the living things on the surface will not survive, but this was all a lie that the greys told the officials so that control could be established more as this major catastrophe can be stopped and earth could be shielded/protected and will be, thanks to our star brothers and sisters and there technology.

The decision has been made, other star nations that have been observing as well, will also help with the recovery of earth. Expect mass UFO sightings now greater than all the years that there has been reports. First contact with the world population decision was made as the world governments are not under proper authority. When this happens the truths will come out, control will melt away, cancer rates will fall, the evil society's and programs will dismantle, religion will no longer be, as spirituality will become greater, earth will no longer be toxic to life, fear will melt away, ect... Aliens will no longer seem sci-fi soon.

When they make contact everyone will know. They will also need everyone's help to make earth a better place to live on. Everyone needs to wake up, be more loving, and act more peaceful towards all living things in order to help assist. “Beware the bearers of FALSE gifts and their BROKEN promises. Much PAIN but still time. (Damaged word). There is GOOD out there. We OPPOSE DECEPTION. Conduit CLOSING. (Bell sound).” Much love and peace.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by unknown32

I would love this scenario to play out, but as you know this post is one of thousands that say the same thing and they never come to fruition. The governments of the planet have been doing things to their own people since they were established, you name it they've done it. Tomorrow their will be another person posting something similar and i'll still go to work, pay my taxes and do what I do cuz that's the life we've bought into as a society.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by unknown32
As a star nation observer with a highly advanced soul

Hello, thanks for your post! Could you please explain this statement for me? I do not understand what a star nation observer is, and how you would know you have a highly advanced soul?

Thanks!
edit on 1/15/2013 by Djayed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 08:58 AM
link   
It's etc. not ect., Your-Most-Highly-Advanced-Soulness.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   
In your title you state "Last Warning" what do you mean by that?

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by unknown32

I have seen the last sentence in your statement before somewhere. I think you have taken that thought construct from elsewhere. If however the source article does in fact belong to you the least you could do is link to that article you are quoting all this from.

Otherwise highly advanced souls still have a need to plagiarize......sad day....sad day indeed.

I will try to locate that article myself and post a link. But I have definitely read that before.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by ThoughtIsMadness

I have too somewhere....I goggled it and found the line Beware the bearers of false gifts and broken promises on another site.

source

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Star nations?
wtf

Are you saying that your an alien?

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by kalunom
It's etc. not ect., Your-Most-Highly-Advanced-Soulness.

You pointed that out but not the "comeing" in the title?

Shouldn't it be "coming"?

I don't think soulness is an actual word either!

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   
The last line came from the interpretation of the binary disk on a crop circle as I recall.

In order to represent numbers and letters of the alphabet, computers use a set of 128 characters which comprises what is known as the ASCII character set. ASCII stands for American Standard Code for Information Interchange and was devised by the ANSI corporation back in the 1960s. The original ASCII set comprised of 7 bits in order to represent 128 unique characters. However, modern computers use an 8 bit character set which can display 255 different characters. The 'upper' 128 characters are usually reserved for special characters such as accented foreign characters and things like the Euro symbol. Going back to our spiral of binary digits in the crop formation disc, we obtain an initial grouping of 01000010 01100101 01110111 01100001 01110010 and so on, spiralling out from the centre. (see diagram). We can translate these binary sequences into their decimal equivalent and thus look them up in the ASCII character set to see what letters they correspond to. Doing this for the whole 'disc' we get the message "Beware the bearers of FALSE gifts & their BROKEN PROMISES. Much PAIN but still time. (Damaged Word). There is GOOD out there.We OPpose DECEPTION. Conduit CLOSING (BELL SOUND)". This was originally decoded by an anonymous visitor to Linda Moulton-Howe's web site. Although I've yet to verify the entire binary sequence I got as far as the first couple of words and it did indeed read as above. I have no reason to assume the Linda's guest made a mistake, but I will continue decoding it when I have time (update - see below).

linky

join