It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A call to arms for America and the world.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Greatest I am

Originally posted by MrNobody777

Originally posted by OptimusSubprime
reply to post by Greatest I am

The only way to defeat the secular evil of this world is to humble ourselves before the creator of this world and ask for his mercy. That is the only way... the world is in the state that it is in because of our unwillingness to do this in the first place, and for turning our backs on him long ago.

Well WE have created the world as we know it know havent we?? So you are right, we should ask OURSELF for mercy, and then stop destroying our world. All it takes is for us to stand down, and refuse to take part in it anymore. We need a fresh start, and we need to think about what we do, cause every action has a reaction. Stop supporting the powers that be, if your against it. Dont work for them, dont buy their products, stop what your doing and tell them NO MORE! that is all it takes.

I agree with your view but not your methods. They are unworkable and we would shoot ourselves in the foot.

All that is required is a change in leadership to an open one instead of the one hidden in plain view that we now live under.

First step. Popular support from the masses. That is the hard first step.

Regards
DL

First step is to realize that you can blame NOONE but yourself for what is going on, and then take responsibillity over you own life. That is the change in leadership you are talking about.
Dont tell others what to do, show them how it can be done.
And dont be affraid, fear is the tool used to keep you in your chains. Dont support the evil machine, step back, say no more, and then support yourself, you dont need others to do so

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Show me how you can drop from being a part of the economy.

Stop buying food, fuel, houysing, and on and on.

As Socrates said for such nonsense, who will make your shoes.

Regards
DL

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by fourthmeal
Here's your answer, and some of you know this...some have not picked up on it quite yet:

You are CREATORS. What you create, you are responsible for. This is a universal law. Therefore, your thoughts, your actions, your manifestations in the reality and beyond, you are responsible for and must tend to. If you propagate negative thoughts and actions, then that is what you create. If you, on the other hand, choose unconditional love, then guess what? This is your creation.

The manifestations are a combination of individual, and collective. Collectively, we can move mountains. Individually this is still possible but takes an energy level that most individuals have not found within themselves yet. Given this truth, we must then CREATE our NOW, every single moment, by choosing love instead of fear.

So you have your guns, so I have mine. I will use it as a very last resort, to save me and that which I am responsible for, from an early death. But we are far more effective collectively if we just focus and attend our energies toward unconditional love and understanding of a situation, a person, a group, etc.

Unconditional love is contagious, and is the most powerful force in the universe. By realizing that another group who is "adversary" to you, is just another aspect of YOU... this changes everything. Are they really your adversary then? No! They really aren't. If you realize that, and they realize that, don't you think that changes everything? YES! And that's what I recommend we strive for.

You must first be the change you want to see in the world within, and the outside world will, collectively, change based on this. Everything is vibration, a state of existence, and every soul can choose both individually and collectively exactly in what vibration state they want to be in. A call to arms could be a call to Love, Unconditionally.
edit on 15-1-2013 by fourthmeal because: misspelled.

Rhetorical and unhelpful.

Will you give unconditional love to the one who raps your wife or daughter?
I did not think so.

"we are far more effective collectively"

True. And the question is how to form this collective..

Regards
DL

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   
ok, i'm game, everyone can see we need change
but its going to take a huge organization to get this
off the ground and going, sadly it will probably end up
just like everything else, people fussing and bitching and
nothing happens...
except the worst.. push come to shove and there will be a civil war
in the u.s. but sadly it could be avoided. But i dont see it..

The next month or two are going to be very interesting as to how
things pan out. The key is if organization is applied and a leader
emerges, without that, the mass population is not going to do anything
but complain.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by severdsoul
ok, i'm game, everyone can see we need change
but its going to take a huge organization to get this
off the ground and going, sadly it will probably end up
just like everything else, people fussing and bitching and
nothing happens...
except the worst.. push come to shove and there will be a civil war
in the u.s. but sadly it could be avoided. But i dont see it..

The next month or two are going to be very interesting as to how
things pan out. The key is if organization is applied and a leader
emerges, without that, the mass population is not going to do anything
but complain.

I agree. Obama has a good chance to do good things if his handlers let him or if he has the balls to try to force legislation through in spite of the less intelligent majority.

That is the problem when your population has been kept rather stupid for so long.

You are right that organization is requires but we must all do our part. Help to get the links here and others to go viral and organization will soon follow.

Regards
DL

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Here's your answer, and some of you know this...some have not picked up on it quite yet:

You are CREATORS. What you create, you are responsible for. This is a universal law. Therefore, your thoughts, your actions, your manifestations in the reality and beyond, you are responsible for and must tend to. If you propagate negative thoughts and actions, then that is what you create. If you, on the other hand, choose unconditional love, then guess what? This is your creation.

The manifestations are a combination of individual, and collective. Collectively, we can move mountains. Individually this is still possible but takes an energy level that most individuals have not found within themselves yet. Given this truth, we must then CREATE our NOW, every single moment, by choosing love instead of fear.

So you have your guns, so I have mine. I will use it as a very last resort, to save me and that which I am responsible for, from an early death. But we are far more effective collectively if we just focus and attend our energies toward unconditional love and understanding of a situation, a person, a group, etc.

Unconditional love is contagious, and is the most powerful force in the universe. By realizing that another group who is "adversary" to you, is just another aspect of YOU... this changes everything. Are they really your adversary then? No! They really aren't. If you realize that, and they realize that, don't you think that changes everything? YES! And that's what I recommend we strive for.

You must first be the change you want to see in the world within, and the outside world will, collectively, change based on this. Everything is vibration, a state of existence, and every soul can choose both individually and collectively exactly in what vibration state they want to be in. A call to arms could be a call to Love, Unconditionally.

I did not think so.

Regards
DL

I respect what you say, but I need to rebut, for clarification:

This is only rhetorical if you do not realize the oneness in everything. Words ring hollow without understanding. It is critical to come to this understanding on your own accord too, nobody can make you remember and know it.

I have my moments, where I let my ego separate things out, divide and conquer, all that. But in reality, all is one and the realization that the rapist is actually ME, another facet of the same creation I am made of, no matter how much one might cringe or be in denial of such a fact. This soul is just making horrible decisions that have consequences. It doesn't matter if he's on medication ruining his brain, or had a bad childhood, or is just a negatively charged soul. The reason for behavior is irrelevant. I said, we are all CREATORS. In CAPS because it is a huge thing.

This rapist will create for himself a serious dilemma. As I am also part of this creation, I might react to his decisions and actions in a negative fashion as well. But neither he nor I would be justified. It would only be an Ego-saturated decision for me to act and harm this man. Now, this goes against the action of unconditional love. Therefore, like all things placed before me in life, I have a CHOICE. What path I choose is clearly up to me.

I can murder or harm this man, and wage vengeance. Or I can choose to love this man as a soul and unconditionally. Will I? Until I am tested I will not know the answer. I can say I've been wronged before (we all have) and I chose to forgive those souls of their transgressions, and let the hate and fear pass through me, transmuted. Everything is a choice.

Regarding the collective, in the case of other souls, like will attract like more and more. So these people should come to you and you should come to them, without much of a passing thought as to HOW. Consider this forum as an expression of such.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Impressive. I agree with it. If all Americans were "called to arms" it might be the first time they kept track of their weapons in all the time they've owned them. First time they knew where they all were.

Some of those Americans are going to discover that some bad guy has gotten away with a few of their rifles so they can report them stolen before a crime is committed with them. Not that they will be recovered but at least they will take better security measures next time for storing their weapons and they will not be implicated if a crime does occur. If not for a "call to arms" they never would have known those guns are missing. Good work! Or is this a "spiritual" call to arms? I can't tell since my adobe has crashed and I can't stream video.

edit on 15-1-2013 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   

The only way to defeat the secular evil of this world is to humble ourselves before the creator of this world and ask for his mercy. That is the only way... the world is in the state that it is in because of our unwillingness to do this in the first place, and for turning our backs on him long ago.

The BIG problem here is that there are so many religions and beliefs, who is to say which one is right?

Until those who do practice their religions and beliefs and accept that others with differing God/Dieties/Atheists/Agnostic do so too, it will never work. Then you also have differing political ideologies to contend with.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex

The BIG problem here is that there are so many religions and beliefs, who is to say which one is right?

Until those who do practice their religions and beliefs and accept that others with differing God/Dieties/Atheists/Agnostic do so too, it will never work. Then you also have differing political ideologies to contend with.

I think this all comes back to oneness. If one realizes that their religion viewpoint is just a fractal image representation of someone's alternate viewpoint, and not really different other than by perspective and interpretation... well then I think this gets back to the point that we can all be one. Same with opinions of anything else. All forms of separation are actions of ego, nothing else. And as we well know, they are illusions. You could have an iphone in black, white, or some other color. The bits inside are still the same. Stupid analogy but you hopefully get the point. All are equals. All are expressions of the one, and all have a voice.

If we came together on the basis that we are all human and one with creator (insert interpretation as you desire here), and that creed, color, religion, and beliefs matter not... One thing about God/creator/source/whathaveyou is that whatever it is, it IS regardless of what you call it, and what you believe. So whether you believe, don't believe, whatever...irrelevant. If you threat your brother/sister as an extension of you, you have achieved oneness and you can move mountains (or change the world in other ways..as this is just a figure of speech) together. Treat your brothers and sisters as you would your limbs or digits. Do you chop one off because it is not just like the others? Or do you make fun or attack your limbs because they somehow wronged you? They ARE YOU. How can you do that? That's the realization that needs to happen.

And it is happening. Slowly in some, more immediate in others. Ask me if I knew this truth in my own heart, say 2 years ago. Not a goddamn chance.

There's your call to arms!

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   

I did not think so.

Regards
DL

I respect what you say, but I need to rebut, for clarification:

This is only rhetorical if you do not realize the oneness in everything. Words ring hollow without understanding. It is critical to come to this understanding on your own accord too, nobody can make you remember and know it.

I have my moments, where I let my ego separate things out, divide and conquer, all that. But in reality, all is one and the realization that the rapist is actually ME, another facet of the same creation I am made of, no matter how much one might cringe or be in denial of such a fact. .

Quite a view when you can see yourself as being a part of who rapes your own wife or daughter.

Regards
DL

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant

Impressive. I agree with it. If all Americans were "called to arms" it might be the first time they kept track of their weapons in all the time they've owned them. First time they knew where they all were.

Some of those Americans are going to discover that some bad guy has gotten away with a few of their rifles so they can report them stolen before a crime is committed with them. Not that they will be recovered but at least they will take better security measures next time for storing their weapons and they will not be implicated if a crime does occur. If not for a "call to arms" they never would have known those guns are missing. Good work! Or is this a "spiritual" call to arms? I can't tell since my adobe has crashed and I can't stream video.

edit on 15-1-2013 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

Definition of CALL TO ARMS
1 : a summons to engage in active hostilities
2 : a summons, invitation, or appeal to undertake a particular course of action

I did not mean guns and was referring to a spiritual as well as political rebellion. But your ideas are not a bad suggestion.

Regards
DL

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex

And it is happening. Slowly in some, more immediate in others. Ask me if I knew this truth in my own heart, say 2 years ago. Not a goddamn chance.

There's your call to arms!

That is the exact goal.
What is needed is a faster and world encompassing method.
That is what I seek and I do not see how unless we are forced by a crisis or if some absentee God decides to grace us with his, her or it's presence. I see 0 chance of that unless we elect a new God.

Regards
DL

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Well you remember how you felt when I said that I am One with that rapist? It is the acceptance of this truth that will accelerate humanity. Each creator is responsible for their actions/thoughts, but each creator is one with another, and indeed all things that exist.

If each soul realizes this (in their own interpretation as many paths lead to the summit), and does service to others instead of serving self to the detriment of others, we will evolve. We've had a long go at duality consciousness. The ascension of mankind may not be in a great flash like I and others thought it might be, but that doesn't mean it isn't happening.

I see it more and more, each day. People are waking up, asking questions I've never heard before. Asking and questioning the once-absolute authorities, and people are talking to one-another as human beings and not crappy small talk charades. Sure, we all have ups and downs and there is still a low vibration energy force enacting on the planet grid, but through free-will choice of not succumbing to that vibration and instead lifting ourselves up out of it, we have begun ascension.

It starts with the Self, though. Self realization, self forgiveness, self love, and self compassion. Radiate that out, and it spreads the light. And then the outside world will in turn raise in vibration.

I love you all, unconditionally.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Well you remember how you felt when I said that I am One with that rapist? It is the acceptance of this truth that will accelerate humanity. Each creator is responsible for their actions/thoughts, but each creator is one with another, and indeed all things that exist.

If each soul realizes this (in their own interpretation as many paths lead to the summit), and does service to others instead of serving self to the detriment of others, we will evolve. We've had a long go at duality consciousness. The ascension of mankind may not be in a great flash like I and others thought it might be, but that doesn't mean it isn't happening.

I see it more and more, each day. People are waking up, asking questions I've never heard before. Asking and questioning the once-absolute authorities, and people are talking to one-another as human beings and not crappy small talk charades. Sure, we all have ups and downs and there is still a low vibration energy force enacting on the planet grid, but through free-will choice of not succumbing to that vibration and instead lifting ourselves up out of it, we have begun ascension.

It starts with the Self, though. Self realization, self forgiveness, self love, and self compassion. Radiate that out, and it spreads the light. And then the outside world will in turn raise in vibration.

I love you all, unconditionally.

Garbage.

Do you love the ones raping your wife or daughter?

Regards
DL

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Garbage?

It is all an illusion. There is no rapist. There is only one of us here.

Vindication, separation from a bad guy and a good one, and some form of inequality between fellow humans is an expression of the Ego.

Garbage indeed.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Garbage?

It is all an illusion. There is no rapist. There is only one of us here.

Vindication, separation from a bad guy and a good one, and some form of inequality between fellow humans is an expression of the Ego.

Garbage indeed.

Absolutely. Egos are not created equal and neither are humans. Equal in law is not equal in all things.
Your ego is what is telling you to love a rapist and that is garbage. Ask the women around you.

Regards
DL

top topics

<< 1   >>

join