It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A call to arms for America and the world.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 07:52 AM
link   
A call to arms for America and the world.

A world-wide threat must be met by a world-wide response by the masses if freedom is to be sought against the masters of this world. If the free political and religious systems of this generation do not respond and repel, woe unto all of our children and shame on us.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

vimeo.com...

Those who oppress the masses are a world-wide united force. The only way to defeat them is with a world-wide united force. Unfortunately our masters have divided our houses and we cannot stand against them unless we unite.

Unite or accept your slave status and pass it down to your children. Shame on us all if we do not.

Regards
DL

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Alright i'm down, now what do we do?

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ovadose

"Im in too. Where do we start ?

Hang on , hold the revolution . I need coffee and donuts"

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Greatest I am

The only way to defeat the secular evil of this world is to humble ourselves before the creator of this world and ask for his mercy. That is the only way... the world is in the state that it is in because of our unwillingness to do this in the first place, and for turning our backs on him long ago.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Do I get a badge and uniform?

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by OptimusSubprime

The only way to defeat the secular evil of this world is to humble ourselves before the creator of this world and ask for his mercy. That is the only way... the world is in the state that it is in because of our unwillingness to do this in the first place, and for turning our backs on him long ago.

Well WE have created the world as we know it know havent we?? So you are right, we should ask OURSELF for mercy, and then stop destroying our world. All it takes is for us to stand down, and refuse to take part in it anymore. We need a fresh start, and we need to think about what we do, cause every action has a reaction. Stop supporting the powers that be, if your against it. Dont work for them, dont buy their products, stop what your doing and tell them NO MORE! that is all it takes.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by khimbar
Do I get a badge and uniform?
Only if you provide it for yourself....
Along with weapons and ammo.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by khimbar

Screw that, i want a cape and tights!

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   

We all beg for mercy in death, no? Unless we know better, yes?

I humble myself before no human creation.

But in death, I'll probably cry like a baby... still, god won't be there to welcome me. Just the wormies.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by dothedew
reply to post by khimbar

Screw that, i want a cape and tights!

I can give you my tights.

However there is a reason why I would be giving them away... o.O

I'd love to go back in time to when the first man was sitting down with a pencil and making up a super hero with the cape and the tights. I'd wallop him and say "What? Why a cape? What is he, a funny bunny?" ..

From that day on, superheros wore cracker fancy shirts and flares.

platform shoes optional, I like sandals tbh.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   
When are people going to stop fearing government and get involved?

Most people dont give a darn what the government is up too and go about their lives
Without concern of the loss of rights and freedoms, or they want to take up arms
And start a revolution.

If there is a NWO, then being inactive or affraid is exactly where they want you

Get involved, stick your nose in but for god sakes show no fear.

Anger and violence is a bi product of fear.
edit on 15-1-2013 by FirstCasualty because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

Oh, come on, whats so wrong with a muscular man gallavanting around looking like a balerina, waiting for his role in the next broadway production of 'Cats"?...... oh..... wait...... Answered my own question

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   

QFT.

Great post. This is in fact the only true power you have at this time, we are living in the day of the Lord.

God Bless,

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ovadose

A good start is to pass those links around till it goes viral on this board and across the world. It is all a numbers game and when the numbers are large enough any movement takes on a life of it's own and cannot be stoped.

Regards
DL

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by ElohimJD

QFT.

Great post. This is in fact the only true power you have at this time, we are living in the day of the Lord.

God Bless,

Are you asking for money?

Im tapped. Sorry.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   

So your solution is to accept your slave status. Ok.

That might work but your creator of this world would have to show up and accept our willing slavery.
Talk to your God and tell him to stop hiding.

Regards
DL

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrNobody777

Well WE have created the world as we know it know havent we?? So you are right, we should ask OURSELF for mercy, and then stop destroying our world. All it takes is for us to stand down, and refuse to take part in it anymore. We need a fresh start, and we need to think about what we do, cause every action has a reaction. Stop supporting the powers that be, if your against it. Dont work for them, dont buy their products, stop what your doing and tell them NO MORE! that is all it takes.

I agree with your view but not your methods. They are unworkable and we would shoot ourselves in the foot.

All that is required is a change in leadership to an open one instead of the one hidden in plain view that we now live under.

First step. Popular support from the masses. That is the hard first step.

Regards
DL

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by FirstCasualty
When are people going to stop fearing government and get involved?

Most people dont give a darn what the government is up too and go about their lives
Without concern of the loss of rights and freedoms, or they want to take up arms
And start a revolution.

If there is a NWO, then being inactive or affraid is exactly where they want you

Get involved, stick your nose in but for god sakes show no fear.

Anger and violence is a bi product of fear.
edit on 15-1-2013 by FirstCasualty because: (no reason given)

One cannot get involved except superficially unless there is a movement to get involved with.
Even this O P is a superficial cry unless it strikes a world-wide cord.
So is yours unless you tell two friends and they tell two friends and on and on till the majority awakens.

Help those links go viral.

Regards
DL

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Here's your answer, and some of you know this...some have not picked up on it quite yet:

You are CREATORS. What you create, you are responsible for. This is a universal law. Therefore, your thoughts, your actions, your manifestations in the reality and beyond, you are responsible for and must tend to. If you propagate negative thoughts and actions, then that is what you create. If you, on the other hand, choose unconditional love, then guess what? This is your creation.

The manifestations are a combination of individual, and collective. Collectively, we can move mountains. Individually this is still possible but takes an energy level that most individuals have not found within themselves yet. Given this truth, we must then CREATE our NOW, every single moment, by choosing love instead of fear.

So you have your guns, so I have mine. I will use it as a very last resort, to save me and that which I am responsible for, from an early death. But we are far more effective collectively if we just focus and attend our energies toward unconditional love and understanding of a situation, a person, a group, etc.

Unconditional love is contagious, and is the most powerful force in the universe. By realizing that another group who is "adversary" to you, is just another aspect of YOU... this changes everything. Are they really your adversary then? No! They really aren't. If you realize that, and they realize that, don't you think that changes everything? YES! And that's what I recommend we strive for.

You must first be the change you want to see in the world within, and the outside world will, collectively, change based on this. Everything is vibration, a state of existence, and every soul can choose both individually and collectively exactly in what vibration state they want to be in. A call to arms could be a call to Love, Unconditionally.
edit on 15-1-2013 by fourthmeal because: misspelled.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by fourthmeal
Here's your answer, and some of you know this...some have not picked up on it quite yet:

You are CREATORS. What you create, you are responsible for. This is a universal law. Therefore, your thoughts, your actions, your manifestations in the reality and beyond, you are responsible for and must tend to. If you propagate negative thoughts and actions, then that is what you create. If you, on the other hand, choose unconditional love, then guess what? This is your creation.

The manifestations are a combination of individual, and collective. Collectively, we can move mountains. Individually this is still possible but takes an energy level that most individuals have not found within themselves yet. Given this truth, we must then CREATE our NOW, every single moment, by choosing love instead of fear.

So you have your guns, so I have mine. I will use it as a very last resort, to save me and that which I am responsible for, from an early death. But we are far more effective collectively if we just focus and attend our energies toward unconditional love and understanding of a situation, a person, a group, etc.

Unconditional love is contagious, and is the most powerful force in the universe. By realizing that another group who is "adversary" to you, is just another aspect of YOU... this changes everything. Are they really your adversary then? No! They really aren't. If you realize that, and they realize that, don't you think that changes everything? YES! And that's what I recommend we strive for.

You must first be the change you want to see in the world within, and the outside world will, collectively, change based on this. Everything is vibration, a state of existence, and every soul can choose both individually and collectively exactly in what vibration state they want to be in. A call to arms could be a call to Love, Unconditionally.
edit on 15-1-2013 by fourthmeal because: misspelled.

Well spoken, and so very true
More and more people realise this, and when we realise the truth, we have nothing to fear, there is only love

top topics

<<   2 >>

join