Do you love Satan and demons as scriptures say you should?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Greatest I am

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
reply to post by Greatest I am

Well, Satan and his demons are not human. If they were I would suppose so.

God said to love sinners. He did not say anything about them being human or not.

Fact is he shows his love for Satan every day that goes by and he does not carry out the sentence Christians believe he imposed on Satan.

Is justice delayed justice denied in your opinion?

Regards
DL

That's the obvious implication. Herp derp

God said to love our brothers and love our neighbors, could you show me the verse that says we are to "love sinners"?

edit on 17-1-2013 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

... What if your neighbor is a sinner derp derp?

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb

... What if your neighbor is a sinner derp derp?

Then we are to love them. I thought I mentioned neighbors in the previous post.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   

could you show me the verse that says we are to "love sinners"?

Wouldn't loving our enemies include sinners?

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

And I'm pretty sure jesus loved prostitutes, tax collectors, and even the treacherous one who betrayedhim and led tto his crucifixion. Forgiveness is mercy is love.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   
These days, I feel that punishing people by putting them in most of modern prisons, will only develop some of them into wilder beasts.

I always believe that it's possible to develop Prison 2.0, an Ideal Prison that works like an Institution to educate the prisoners (regardless their past crimes) in Morality, Wisdom, Love, etc, that will help them to be better humans.

Some of you might think I'm crazy but I believe such way is possible

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon

could you show me the verse that says we are to "love sinners"?

Wouldn't loving our enemies include sinners?

Sure. However, satan and his demons are neither our brothers or our neighbors. They are spirit beings.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 06:32 AM
link   

With this logic, we shouldn't love anything except humans including the exclusion of angels, jesus, Buddha, and god, and my dead great grandmother.
edit on 18-1-2013 by smithjustinb because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 08:22 AM
link   

With this logic, we shouldn't love anything except humans including the exclusion of angels, jesus, Buddha, and god, and my dead great grandmother.

It's not logic. It's exegesis.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 08:52 AM
link   

It's not logic. It's exegesis.

Not the way I see it

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

I'm not all all concerned with how you see it. Unless someone can provide a verse that says we are to love demons or satan then that's pretty much settled. The Bible tells us to love our brothers and neighbors, satan and his demons are neither one of those two categories. One is a fallen cherub-class angel, the others are unclean spirits of dead Nephillim.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Do you love Satan and demons as scriptures say you should?

God loves them but no, I don't. I don't have that kind of love in me.

Does love the sinner and hate the sin means that Satan and demons are to be loved?

I don't know. Do the spirits 'sin'?? Or is that something that only humans do?
Evil spirits can do evil .. but I don't know if that evil is a 'sin'.
I don't know the theology around that. I'd have to do some serious reading ....

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wonders

Originally posted by dodol

No, I wont push you to change. It is your right

I just hope that my posts can help others to overcome the fear of being watched by a short tempered god or the fear of Satan's existence

Just remember that when we all die we cannot bring whatever we own in this world with us, that's including our body, our mind, our faith, our house, and so on.

They all belong to this life. We only borrow them. When we die we have to return them to this world.
Even if Satan does exist, does it matter?
There's something else within every one of us that is much greater than all things exist in this world.

Jesus left us a clue. Kingdom of God is within you. We just have to find it within us. The more we rely on our human senses the more we lose our True Identity.

You telling people that Satan does not exist is not going to suddenly make them brave.
Please show me where in the bible that when we all die we cannot bring our mind, faith, personality, memories, emotions? You won't, because that's not what the bible says. Context really IS important when it comes to reading comprehension.

You take an angel of light and paint him as an angel of darkness. God does not create darkness.
God would not bring darkness to Eden and allow evil access to his new children. Please rethink your context.

If hell as a concept is a church creation and not a God creation then it would be substandard and less moral than Gods. God sets morality from your point of view.

Fact is, hell is an immoral construct and thus God would not create it.

It follows then that hell is a church construct and not a God construct.

www.youtube.com...

Regards
DL

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by NotAnAspie
Big difference between sinners and originators of deception. HUGE difference. If you condone sin then you are against progression and againsts the betterment of the world... therefore you are making God's plan of salvation harder. He came to save that which is lost in sin, that will repent and chose a better path.... He does not love sin itself.

Why do people make these ridiculous threads as if they cannot understand something so simple?

You have choices in this world for a reason. To separate yourself from that which trespass upon each and others personal sovereignty. If you choice against that sovereignty, you have chosen against your own sovereignty. The choice is yours. Do you want to be free or not? Do you want to know the truth or not?

Then uphold the truth and chose against those who trespass upon others with sin, because that is the basis of sin. It's hurts the world, it hurts people, it hurts God... and this means it hurts yourself.

A babe does not understand these things. If they are taught this and still choice sin over salvation, who will be there to catch them when they fall if they refuse to cry out to God?

Your God is quite incompetent if he lets his children and creation fall.

The Abrahamic God was there to uplift and that is how the Jews saw it with A & E leaving Eden.

Christianity in it's greed chose to show a fall.

www.mrrena.com...

Regards
DL

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aleister

Time to be serious (yeah, right!) and give you some information ("ears to hear" type of thing). Of course you should love Satan, and give light to everything you know and see. Why? Because everything you are seeing, thinking, imagining, is occurring right in your brain. It is made up of your cells and electrical energy and all the things which make us who we are. And if living things are creating the images we see when we see "out there", then in very real truth everything you see is alive. The rocks, the sidewalk, even Mitt Romney if you can believe it, all created by cells in the brain forming the image from sensory inputs. Satan and Jesus and Jah are separated by nothing. That's where the term "Love your enemy" comes from, because in your own personal universe you are creating the enemy every moment and hating your own creation is just pumping not-very healthful chemicals all around your body. Better to settle in and love everything - the all seeing eye comes into play here too. Illuminati stuff to play with.

Illuminati go .

Regards
DL

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Oh the degree of your misunderstanding and willful ignorance. It could be explained to you a 1000 times and in a 1000 different ways, and you would still parrot the same idiocy. I feel sorry for you, and just what kind of Christian are you anyway? It's absurd.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Josephus

That doesn't say anything about the disobedience of Adam & Eve being virtuous. It says that mankind as a whole did not become a lesser being through their action. Thus we retain our station as having been made in the image of God. Also it seems to me that taking the stance that physical death did not become the fate of man through that rebellious act is simply continuing to fall for that original deception; that you will not surely die. It remains a clever deception because while the actual ingestion of the fruit did not cause physical death the decision led God to withhold the source of everlasting life. Therefore the wages of that sin were death. We cannot know the mind of the creator and saying that man would have persisted in blissful ignorance for all of eternity save for following the serpent is an assumption. For whatever reason it was not God's will for us to eat of that fruit and that, regardless of any actual or proposed benefit, should have been enough.

You say you cannot know the mind of the creator and proceed to put words in his mouth.

The wages of sin may be death but what God did was murder by neglect. No argument.

God.

A & E did the right think in seeking God as Jesus preached and choosing to have a moral sense.

Regards
DL
edit on 18-1-2013 by Greatest I am because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Well, Satan and his demons are not human. If they were I would suppose so.

God said to love sinners. He did not say anything about them being human or not.

Fact is he shows his love for Satan every day that goes by and he does not carry out the sentence Christians believe he imposed on Satan.

Is justice delayed justice denied in your opinion?

Regards
DL

That's the obvious implication. Herp derp

God said to love our brothers and love our neighbors, could you show me the verse that says we are to "love sinners"?

I will gladly do so when you answer the question you ignored.

Is justice delayed justice denied?

Regards
DL

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Im not addressing any red herrings. If you want to love satan and his demons knock urself out. Sing them songs, write a few poems, do a little dance.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join