It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you love Satan and demons as scriptures say you should?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wonders

Originally posted by dodol

No, I wont push you to change. It is your right

I just hope that my posts can help others to overcome the fear of being watched by a short tempered god or the fear of Satan's existence

Just remember that when we all die we cannot bring whatever we own in this world with us, that's including our body, our mind, our faith, our house, and so on.

They all belong to this life. We only borrow them. When we die we have to return them to this world.
Even if Satan does exist, does it matter?
There's something else within every one of us that is much greater than all things exist in this world.

Jesus left us a clue. Kingdom of God is within you. We just have to find it within us. The more we rely on our human senses the more we lose our True Identity.

You telling people that Satan does not exist is not going to suddenly make them brave.
Please show me where in the bible that when we all die we cannot bring our mind, faith, personality, memories, emotions? You won't, because that's not what the bible says. Context really IS important when it comes to reading comprehension.

Bible won't tell you, because it was written/altered by those who want to control every one of us with fear.
These people just don't want us to learn the truth hidden within every one of us.
They want to shepherd every one of us as a blind sheep.

The god in the bible is just an invisible representation of these people.
If we read the bible over and over again, we will realize there are some scientific facts in the bible.
These scientific facts were encoded in the bible so whoever discovers it, will believe that it is a collection of the words of god.
Some facts are right, but unfortunately some facts are also wrong.
Why god can be wrong? If he can create us in these complex human bodies then why god can be wrong? Because this god is man-made. He doesn't exist. Same with Satan and his minions. They don't exist

False prophet is also a term invented by them to prevent the blind sheep from learning the truth revealed by The Truth Revealers like scientists.

But it doesn't mean Bible itself is bad. There are some good wisdoms in that book that we can learn.

If you choose to believe it's the collection of words of god, it's your choice

edit on 15-1-2013 by dodol because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhill76
reply to post by Greatest I am

Father loves all including Satan, man on the other hand, just doesn't have that kind of love for all as Father does.

Speak for yourself, brother.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Big difference between sinners and originators of deception. HUGE difference. If you condone sin then you are against progression and againsts the betterment of the world... therefore you are making God's plan of salvation harder. He came to save that which is lost in sin, that will repent and chose a better path.... He does not love sin itself.

Why do people make these ridiculous threads as if they cannot understand something so simple?

You have choices in this world for a reason. To separate yourself from that which trespass upon each and others personal sovereignty. If you choice against that sovereignty, you have chosen against your own sovereignty. The choice is yours. Do you want to be free or not? Do you want to know the truth or not?

Then uphold the truth and chose against those who trespass upon others with sin, because that is the basis of sin. It's hurts the world, it hurts people, it hurts God... and this means it hurts yourself.

A babe does not understand these things. If they are taught this and still choice sin over salvation, who will be there to catch them when they fall if they refuse to cry out to God?

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 09:13 PM
link   
In the garden of eden, we rebelled because we were deceived. The rebellion wasn't due to disobedience. That is a critical misinterpretation . The rebellion was the direct result of acquiring the ability to differentiate between good and evil. It's simple and blatantly obvious. God is the one creator and everything is God's one creation. When you say, "This is bad", are you not also saying to God, "god, you're bad at what you do"?

Therefore, through the teachings of jesus, of unconditional love, you have the knowledge of how to be redeemed.

Ask yourself, " Why did Satan want us to have knowledge of good and evil? " What was in it for him? Because he knew that we would become lost. He knew that he would disconnect us from God by us not accepting gods creation. if you don't love gods creation, how can you love yourself? If you don't love what God does, how will you ever see gods potential? If you can bring yourself to love the entire creation, then you will be ready for the next level.
edit on 15-1-2013 by smithjustinb because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   
If you do not allow freedom and respect all choices, then you are not allowing your own freedom. We are all connected as one through god. Unity is perfect balance. By allowing the freedom of expression of the spirit of others, you allow the freedom of expression of your own spirit, for they are one. Don't hate. To hate is to deny the spirit which possesses all, regardless of deeds.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   
There are some people I simply do not want to be in this world with because I do not respect the choice of others to hurt people. I think they should not be hurting people in this world and I want them to go somewhere else.

That's MY choice... and I think most will agree with me.

There is hate among the deities, because apparently they are trying to build a world that they think is right

Proverbs 8:13 - The fear of the LORD [is] to hate evil: pride, and arrogancy, and the evil way, and the froward mouth, do I hate.

Psalms 97:10 - Ye that love the LORD, hate evil: he preserveth the souls of his saints; he delivereth them out of the hand of the wicked.

Revelation 2:6 - But this thou hast, that thou hatest the deeds of the Nicolaitans, which I also hate.

Psalms 5:5 - The foolish shall not stand in thy sight: thou hatest all workers of iniquity.

Romans 9:13 - As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.

Hebrews 1:9 - Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore God, [even] thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.

John 15:18-19 - If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before [it hated] you.

John 3:20 - For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.

John 3:19 - And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.

Luke 14:26 - If any [man] come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple.

Luke 6:27 - But I say unto you which hear, Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you,

Matthew 5:43 - Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy.

Amos 5:21 - I hate, I despise your feast days, and I will not smell in your solemn assemblies.

Amos 5:15 - Hate the evil, and love the good, and establish judgment in the gate: it may be that the LORD God of hosts will be gracious unto the remnant of Joseph.

Leviticus 19:17 - Thou shalt not hate thy brother in thine heart: thou shalt in any wise rebuke thy neighbour, and not suffer sin upon him

Proverbs 6:16 - These six [things] doth the LORD hate: yea, seven [are] an abomination unto him:

-------------------------------------------------------------

So why do some verse say hate your enemies, yet some say love your enemies? Why do some seem to completely contradict each other. It's all in the wordings and translations and anyone who believes in the gospel should feel they know in their heart the reason this is.... else they would not be believers, but UNbelievers... thinking that the bible is full of lies. I do believe the bible has been tainted, but that is not my excuse for these things... not at all. The bible has been transliterated, but the meaning still stands.

To hate sin, yet be kind to the sinner is the basic idea. There are are people in this world I hate, yet I would give them every chance in to change when I see them hurting others. *I* have hurt others so how could I excuse giving no chances? (I do not really go around hurting people but I have killed bugs, animals who got in front of my tire and have probably pissed a few people off.... I'm just making a statement that no one is perfect)

Why should we give people chances? Because WE were given a chance. Does this mean we should condone sin? NO. A sinful world is NOT the goal. Do YOU want people to hurt YOU? Then why do you let them hurt others? You TEACH THEM. You show them mercy, but you do not accept sin if you believe in the gospel. Why was it so important to teach that we should show this respect to all?

Because we are not the judges!

The Angels are the reapers of the field.

If we are capable of making mistakes, then how can we be the judges of a soul? We can't.... no need to even think about that level of condemnation if you have not been appointed judge.

Teachers on the other hand, showers of mercy and upholders of love... THAT MUCH you are allowed.

By this practice, the world can be changed until all this hate is gone.... but this does not change the fact that God, nor those believers of God do not want sin in this world.

Why would the bible teach you to hate your parents? It doesn't. He was speaking about his particular disciples who followed him in that time. Read the next verse.

14:27 And whosoever doth not bear his cross, and come after me, cannot be my disciple.

Follow him where? Where did Jesus go after he bore his cross? He went into death.

If you read the bible, people were always gathering around Jesus and asking him all sorts of questions... saying they wanted to learn, but many just wanted to trip him up, prove him wrong, unroot the his teaching which were set in that time to build a foundation of a church ... or maybe worse. He knew that one day they would kill him.

continued....

edit on 16-1-2013 by NotAnAspie because: MANY TYPOS

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 12:03 AM
link   
His disciples were to be loyal enough to follow him into death... with the understanding of being a part of the resurrection. And he was looking for disciples to teach... even beyond... which would change the entire course of history and the world.

Who would leave their loved ones behind?

He talked about the feast in the previous chapter and all that were invited did not come because they had all sorts of other things to do... well, good for them... so the servant was told to go out and find anyone else... even from the roadside, so that the food would not go to waste.

He was there to lay a foundation and find some loyal followers, not be riddled and aggravated by those who were not prepared to follow him into death because they had other things to tend to... like families.

people who were truly sick of the evil in this world having seen it with their own lives and experiencing it... but who also found truth and comfort in his words, his strength and determination.... loyal disciples...because he was sent by his father to die upon the cross, and those who followed him were expected to be prepared to do the same... not just to prove their loyalty, but because it would change the world. A seed was planted, a foundation was set that could not be shaken because it transcended death.

How else could he show them... what lies beyond?
How else could he show them the eternity of a soul?
To trust him and to walk with him... into death and not be let down when his promise to them is kept.

That is the kind of disciple he was looking for.

people look for all kinds of excuses to explain this, but maybe you just have to step back and look at the big picture.

We will ALL die. no matter what.

will somebody be there to take your hand even in death? I hope so... but it has to be one who knows the way. Who can transcend death? Who has that power?

Your energy is eternal... but will you remember any of this?... or will you simply wake up as a slug? Who knows?

Who is there to create this order? Who is there to keep up with the souls?

All things are loved, for even in bad nature... they lived, they existed, they suffered life...and they will go on in some form but but who is there to resurrect you, to remember you? To know what you have been through? To recognize you? Are these memories of this life, the last one, the next one... are they important to you? Are the people around you truly important to you? When we all understand what is going on, we will all see each other in a new way... and remember who we are, but in that time... who would be brave enough to take the leap?

Would you follow a loved one into death? You will, but will you remember any of it. not if your memory has been erased by the veil. Will we simply all get mixed up again and recycled, randomly running into each other again...and not knowing the stranger on the street, was once your son... or the man in the office across from you was once a brother you dearly loved. We love our OWN children... our OWN families even though they do not BELONG to us.... they will return to death and in the veil, you will lose all memory of them unless someone is there to remind you.

Who keeps up with this? Who collects this data... this book of life?

They watch us all.

Would you die for them? Would you change for them?... Or will you simply die?

To love all things is not to say this is the best we can do. It's not.

the dinosaurs were cool... Would you like to wake up beside one?

they are building a world of order that respects other life... but your bravery, your loyalty and your trust in the cold hard truth is expected.

We will make this world a better place.

Love the sinner, but do not love the sin.

We can do better.
edit on 16-1-2013 by NotAnAspie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Will you remember me when I'm gone?

If you knew me... yes, but when YOU are gone... you will forget all of this.

Unless you follow Jesus. He will show you the way and remind you who you were.

Very few wanted to follow him, they questioned him... until he proved himself on the cross... then more went on to follow him. Now MANY have died for him... and he remembers them.

While he was laying the foundation.... He was looking for those who had enough of this world, because they too would bear a cross. It was a warning, he layed it out on the table... I'm looking for someone who loves me enough to come with me and leave this life.

When he found them, he could finish what he needed to do... because if he had not died on the cross, he would not have even more followers today.

You do not have to hate your family, but you will need to decide if you will go with him.

You have the choice to forget all about it. You do.

It's a hard reality but we will make the world better... until death is overcome entirely and we will choose the kind of world we want to live in.

Do you want to live in sin?

Or do you want to live by love... and remembrance of those you love?

We are ALL family... but many do not want to go with Jesus and it as simple as that.

He is coming back though... to THIS world, to change THIS world even more... and many do NOT want him to come back.

It will be very unexpected for some... and that is why he built the church.
That is why he had to take his disciples with him... those that loved him enough to die for him.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by NotAnAspie

Good and evil are relative. Accept whatyou consider to be evil in others , because to them it may be justified and good. For yourself, follow your own relativistic moral guidelines so that you can sleep at nightt. But don't think that people should do things differently, because their situation and circumstances havenot led them to where you think they should be. There is good and bad, but it's all relative. Therefore, you cannot rightly say how others should behave.

I accept all and am shown great things. What do you see?

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Who prophesied the destruction of Jerusalem? Who prophesied the burning of Rome? Was it not done within the time frame of the prophecy Danial in the first century? Who saw these things? Why did in that century, Christianity spread so far and wide?... and continued to grow through the Holy Ghost, those who felt comforted in all the years after when persecuted for this wicked world?

How did this amazing spread of Christianity take place? How did the Empire not destroy every trace of Christianity?

Because Christianity shook the empire more than history will allow you to know in the first century.

That is a secret of the false church... so they took on that realization... and many bowed to what they had seen, but in time it was distorted, the name of God stolen.

There are more reasons than you realize that they do NOT want Jesus and his angels to come back.

He loves all... but he redeemed this world with his blood and the knowledge of the one who sent him... Who DID war along side men, but knowing that the time had come to no longer know war, but learn love.... and so he sent his own to the crucifixion. War will be unlearned. The world will be changed until sin and death are washed away.... but he is the door.

If he did not come back, your soul will go on... and once mankind destroys this planet, you will have no choice but to come back to whatever viable life form there is to come back to.... and if there is no life here, maybe your faces will appear in the rocks... or maybe not.

Maybe over a millennium your tiny soul will reach another planet far away, where another form will exist where you can live... maybe it will be good, maybe not. Will you remember any of this? I hope so... it will be a shame to loose it all... and this is not going to happen anyway, because he will come back and will NOT let mankind destroy all that we have known. He will save us whether you like it or not... and I don't know when... or how... this life time or the next. He has things to do.... but it will happen so that all is not lost on this planet.

If you do not accept him now, you will accept him when a more convincing way is found to convince ALL.

He convinced a few, then he convinced many, then he convinced a multitude and eventually.... he will convince all.

He's very determined guy.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb
reply to post by NotAnAspie

Good and evil are relative. Accept whatyou consider to be evil in others , because to them it may be justified and good. For yourself, follow your own relativistic moral guidelines so that you can sleep at nightt. But don't think that people should do things differently, because their situation and circumstances havenot led them to where you think they should be. There is good and bad, but it's all relative. Therefore, you cannot rightly say how others should behave.

I accept all and am shown great things. What do you see?

The commandments are real simple. Make all the excuses for all the things people do that you want... but we are spiraling towards our destruction. Lives are lost, but if they lived for Jesus, he does not let them go and they will come back.... but the planet will not be destroyed. You want to promote war because you think it is "good"... You are making YOUR choices. I do not force anyone's hands to do or NOT do anything, because that is trespass upon the will of another.

I remind you... I teach... The choice is yours. I have not enforced a damn thing upon you. I am human, I am not a judge. I do not have the right to force your hand... I instruct, I suggest. I do so for the sake of love.

THEY are the judges... the reapers... And they will be the ones to show you what the future will hold for the world.

YOU decide YOUR OWN future.

Lives can be brought back... but if there is nothing to come back to, well that would certainly be a bigger issue, wouldn't it? That would be the destruction of COSMIC order which you do not have full capacity, as a human to understand. THEY are the ones who understand the Heavens... not mere men, but men can learn... from who?

Who do you think?

Death of a planet is NOT relative.

You can think you can sin all you want and that this is just fine because it is "relative"... but the collective sin of humanity can only achieve total and complete destruction of this world. That is the sum of the equation.

You will accept him in this world... or mankind will continue on this current path until total annihilation is reached and there is nothing to come back to.

It's not going to happen.

If they have to redeem the blood they have to shed which they do NOT want to do... again, by repaying it with their own blood, they will... but man is not going to destroy the planet or the evolutionary cycle and spiral into complete degradation.

Love and accept him now and all that he has done to preserve all that we have loved... or keep thinking about it and decide later.

It's totally up to you.

I'm just trying to warn you... I forced NOTHING upon you.

Those who force things upon others WILL change and repent... now... or later. One or the other so it doesn't matter.

You want to make things difficult, make them difficult, you want to live in sin, just you try to keep that pattern of death up, you will learn. This life time... or the next.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 07:08 AM
link   

I believe you should learn how to remove your fear.
Your fear makes you believe they do exist.
Bible and other holy scriptures should not be taken literally.

You should start reading Bible as a Wisdom seeker.
Focus on finding the Wisdom teachings
Not focusing on those myths about the war between good and evil.

The war between good and evil is inside your heart
Like choices:
To murder or not to murder?
To steal or not to steal?
To lie or not to lie?
To hurt or not to hurt?
To love or to hate?
And so on.

Dont let fear trap you in illusion.

Your ego makes you believe they do NOT exist.

Start reading the Bible with the Spirit of God and not your man given "Wisdom", as God has already told man that his wisdom is not man's wisdom and his thoughts are not man's thoughts.

If you had read the Bible, you would know that Jesus told his disciples that the Kingdom of God was only inside of them until he returned to take them to the place that he had prepared for them.

John 14:2-3

2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

Also, if the war between good and evil only resided within ourselves, we wouldn't have to worry about other people, now would we? It sounds pretty ignorant to think that we only struggle with ourselves in this world.

In fact, if you had read the Bible, you would know that it's not flesh and blood at all that we struggle with. Ours or anyone else's.

Ephesians 6:12

12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Maybe you should do some more research on "spiritual wickedness".

Don't let your own ego and worldly thoughts trap you into an illusion of the physical.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Time to be serious (yeah, right!) and give you some information ("ears to hear" type of thing). Of course you should love Satan, and give light to everything you know and see. Why? Because everything you are seeing, thinking, imagining, is occurring right in your brain. It is made up of your cells and electrical energy and all the things which make us who we are. And if living things are creating the images we see when we see "out there", then in very real truth everything you see is alive. The rocks, the sidewalk, even Mitt Romney if you can believe it, all created by cells in the brain forming the image from sensory inputs. Satan and Jesus and Jah are separated by nothing. That's where the term "Love your enemy" comes from, because in your own personal universe you are creating the enemy every moment and hating your own creation is just pumping not-very healthful chemicals all around your body. Better to settle in and love everything - the all seeing eye comes into play here too. Illuminati stuff to play with.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by dodol

Bible won't tell you, because it was written/altered by those who want to control every one of us with fear.

I get so tired of reading this claim.

How does the Bible give people control over other people? It's a spiritual book.

We already have laws in place as humans to control people.

The people who are breaking laws are going to break laws regardless of what's written anywhere.

What a cop out.

If the governments or the elite had anything to do with writing the Bible, they wouldn't have written in their own demise and that's exactly what's in it.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aleister

Time to be serious (yeah, right!) and give you some information ("ears to hear" type of thing). Of course you should love Satan, and give light to everything you know and see. Why? Because everything you are seeing, thinking, imagining, is occurring right in your brain. It is made up of your cells and electrical energy and all the things which make us who we are. And if living things are creating the images we see when we see "out there", then in very real truth everything you see is alive. The rocks, the sidewalk, even Mitt Romney if you can believe it, all created by cells in the brain forming the image from sensory inputs. Satan and Jesus and Jah are separated by nothing. That's where the term "Love your enemy" comes from, because in your own personal universe you are creating the enemy every moment and hating your own creation is just pumping not-very healthful chemicals all around your body. Better to settle in and love everything - the all seeing eye comes into play here too. Illuminati stuff to play with.

I'd give you a thousand stars if I could.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

Thank you, that's the nicest compliment I've had here.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   

That doesn't say anything about the disobedience of Adam & Eve being virtuous. It says that mankind as a whole did not become a lesser being through their action. Thus we retain our station as having been made in the image of God. Also it seems to me that taking the stance that physical death did not become the fate of man through that rebellious act is simply continuing to fall for that original deception; that you will not surely die. It remains a clever deception because while the actual ingestion of the fruit did not cause physical death the decision led God to withhold the source of everlasting life. Therefore the wages of that sin were death. We cannot know the mind of the creator and saying that man would have persisted in blissful ignorance for all of eternity save for following the serpent is an assumption. For whatever reason it was not God's will for us to eat of that fruit and that, regardless of any actual or proposed benefit, should have been enough.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan

What you fail to recognize is how God was "ahead of the curve" in providing a resolution to the problem of evil, by taking full responsibility for it.

You are correct.

It was God's plan from the beginning to have Adam and Eve eat the forbidden fruit. This can be demonstrated by the fact that the bible says that Jesus "was crucified from the foundations of the Earth," that is to say, God planned to crucify Jesus as atonement for sin before he even created human beings or God damned sin.

1Peter 1:20 0 He was chosen before the creation of the world, but was revealed in these last times for your sake.

This indicates that Jesus had no choice.

If God had not intended humans to sin from the beginning, why did he build into the Creation this "solution" for sin? Why create a solution for a problem you do not anticipate?

God knew that the moment he said "don't eat from that tree," the die was cast. The eating was inevitable. Eve was merely following the plan.

This then begs the question.

What kind of God would plan and execute the murder of his own son when there was absolutely no need to?

Only an insane God. That’s who.

The cornerstone of Christianity is human sacrifice, thus showing it‘s immorality.

One of Christianity's highest form of immorality is what they have done to women.
They have denied them equality and subjugated them to men.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Regards
DL

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Well, Satan and his demons are not human. If they were I would suppose so.

God said to love sinners. He did not say anything about them being human or not.

Fact is he shows his love for Satan every day that goes by and he does not carry out the sentence Christians believe he imposed on Satan.

Is justice delayed justice denied in your opinion?

Regards
DL

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   

[]

My kingdom for your silver tongue my friend.
Nice work.

Christians will not even get what this group is talking about but I am sure you will.
He is long winded and I am slowly getting through his presentation and think him well read and worth the listen.

www.worldtransformation.com...

Regards
DL

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join