Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Do you love Satan and demons as scriptures say you should?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   
You're most of the time right in real life Greatest I am. How do I know, let's just say I do know.. I don't know what your age is, and wether you have a hard time balancing out with others. Maybe you should make some hhgs (orgonite). Fine thing to make, only with advantages.

I don't want you to feel hurt by what is said, but it probably has been. I'll take care of you, as you'll take care of me, that I do know.

Sincere.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Angle

"Right"? Look at his history, he only makes bait and troll threads. Go to his profile and look at the history of threads authored.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

Jesus ate with the publicans NotUrTypical. I assume I'm not ur typical.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Angle

True. And he told them to go and sin no more.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Originally posted by Angle

True. And he told them to go and sin no more.

Which is impossible to do if we cannot help but sin as I have proven here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

If you ever finished a debate properly you would know this but that is not the Christian way as you cannot justify your unworkable theology.

That is why you would just rather name call and call trolling to those posts that you cannot refute.

Regards
DL

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Greatest I am

I've never entered a debate on ATS. These interactions are called "dialogue". Debates follow formal debate format. And the command to go and sin no more is a call to holiness, not a demand for perfection. It would make no sense to demand perfection from an imperfect creature.
edit on 1-2-2013 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   

I've never entered a debate on ATS. These interactions are called "dialogue". Debates follow formal debate format. And the command to go and sin no more is a call to holiness, not a demand for perfection. It would make no sense to demand perfection from an imperfect creature.

Ok. Let's dialog on what you just said.

I guess you would agree that if part of your bible makes no sense that all of is suspect.
Right?

Matthew 5:48
Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

Regards
DL

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Don't straw man. And for two, Christ was answering a person's question when they asked "what must I DO..."

Christianity teaches option B, confess our sin and trust Christ as redeemer. Option A is always on the table for someone who wants to do it themselves, but as Christ said it's a pretty tall order. Context. Christ was addressing a person who asked Him what he himself needed to do to inherit eternal life. Option B would be illustrated by what Christ said about the sinner in the temple or the thief on the cross.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Don't straw man. .

Thanks for proving my point as to what Christians do with all difficult questions.
You do my work for me.

Regards
DL

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Greatest I am

Don't straw man. .

Thanks for proving my point as to what Christians do with all difficult questions.
You do my work for me.

Regards
DL

No.

I guess you would agree

Discuss what I actually say, don't attempt to say it for me, then attack your own concoction.

And your question wasn't difficult. You ignored the context of the question Christ answered.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Which Christ?

vimeo.com...

Regards
DL

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join