It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you love Satan and demons as scriptures say you should?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

Wouldn't God have felt so dissapointed he started to hate mankind for them being so sinful and decided then to bring the flood?

God definetly can and does hate. The bible teaches to hate evil.

Proverbs 8:13 The fear of the LORD is to hate evil: pride, and arrogancy, and the evil way, and the froward mouth, do I hate.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 03:47 AM
link   
God( of spiritual fortune) loved us so much that he gave us the chance to destroy ourselves, yet came in living grace through the Christ to give us a pathway out of eternal darkness.
Mocke it, or appreciate

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Leuan

What a lie Leuan, how dare you to say such things? You know it's not like that. He never wished for us to destroy ourselves. You fool. You should read genesis man..

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Angle
reply to post by Leuan

What a lie Leuan, how dare you to say such things? You know it's not like that. He never wished for us to destroy ourselves. You fool. You should read genesis man..

Sega Genesis was garbage, through and through. I want a refund from the vatican

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Wouldn't God have felt so dissapointed he started to hate mankind for them being so sinful and decided then to bring the flood?

Proverbs 8:13 The fear of the LORD is to hate evil: pride, and arrogancy, and the evil way, and the froward mouth, do I hate.

Not exactly. Something like that. God hated that fallen angels were mating with human women and producing demi-god nephillim offspring. So He sent the flood to destroy them all. Noah and his family were the last on Earth with undefiled DNA. (Genesis 6)

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 04:40 AM
link   

reply to post by Leuan

The other person said He gave us THE CHANCE to destroy ourselves, meaning He created us with the free will to choose to obey and love Him in return or rebel and choose to reject Him instead of creating us robot-like without free will.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Not exactly. Something like that. God hated that fallen angels were mating with human women and producing demi-god nephillim offspring. So He sent the flood to destroy them all. Noah and his family were the last on Earth with undefiled DNA. (Genesis 6)

Do you believe the "angels" are here with us? Just wondering. I do btw.

2nd comment: I believe we're heading for a robotic state, spiritually or physically, whatever comes first.
I have tried to communicate the reality of the "situation" with a few people and they freeze. It's sad because eventually they will have to choose..
edit on 27-1-2013 by Leuan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Leuan

Well, Daniel prophesied that at the time of the end "they" will mingle themselves with the "seed of men". Implication is the "they" is something other than the "seed of men".

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

That would be awesome to know who/what they are. I don't know how a nephilim looks like.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 04:54 AM
link   

reply to post by Leuan

Well, Daniel prophesied that at the time of the end "they" will mingle themselves with the "seed of men". Implication is the "they" is something other than the "seed of men".

And that could mean ANY amalgamation of life, from E.T. to a hybrid of our earthly brethren.
I cannot accept that there is NOTHING out there. I believe the game has been won

why would they lol..
??

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 05:22 AM
link   

That would be awesome to know who/what they are. I don't know how a nephilim looks like.

Read the book of Enoch. Most were giants. Google the massive giant skeletons found all over the Earth. Their dead unclean spirits are the demons.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Leuan

reply to post by Leuan

And that could mean ANY amalgamation of life, from E.T. to a hybrid of our earthly brethren.
I cannot accept that there is NOTHING out there. I believe the game has been won

why would they lol..
??

Well, sticking with the context, the "bene ha Elohim " are angels. Fallen variety.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Read the book of Enoch. Most were giants. Google the massive giant skeletons found all over the Earth. Their dead unclean spirits are the demons.

If those skeletons were real, it would deform society, it would crush the so called progressive agenda..

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Angle

God made us. To say that the creation is imperfect implies that the creator is as well. To say that God can make something that he regrets is to logically say that God makes mistakes and further imply that God is imperfect.

You can't refute that. Therefore, either we are perfect or God doesnt make choices, or there is no God. I like explanation number 2. God is love. God does not do anything except love, and by that love, we are formed according to how we react to the presence. God is not a choice maker and does not discriminate. God is just love. We make the choices.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 05:52 AM
link   

The Bible confirms all Ive said. God is love, and God hates several things. Not only that, secular science has confirmed that love and hate originate from the exact same part of the human brain.

edit on 27-1-2013 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

If it says god hates then it is lying.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb
reply to post by Angle

God made us. To say that the creation is imperfect implies that the creator is as well. To say that God can make something that he regrets is to logically say that God makes mistakes and further imply that God is imperfect.

You can't refute that. Therefore, either we are perfect or God doesnt make choices, or there is no God. I like explanation number 2. God is love. God does not do anything except love, and by that love, we are formed according to how we react to the presence. God is not a choice maker and does not discriminate. God is just love. We make the choices.

To say God is love is to not know God.

Christians are always trying to absolve God of moral culpability in the fall by whipping out their favorite "free will!", or “ it’s all man’s fault”.

That is "God gave us free will and it was our free willed choices that caused our fall. Hence God is not blameworthy."

But this simply avoids God's culpability as the author of Human Nature. Free will is only the ability to choose. It is not an explanation why anyone would want to choose "A" or "B" (bad or good action). An explanation for why Eve would even have the nature of "being vulnerable to being easily swayed by a serpent" and "desiring to eat a forbidden fruit" must lie in the nature God gave Eve in the first place. Hence God is culpable for deliberately making humans with a nature-inclined-to-fall, and "free will" means nothing as a response to this problem.

If all sin by nature then, the sin nature is dominant. If not, we would have at least some who would not sin.

Having said the above for the God that I do not believe in, I am a Gnostic Christian naturalist, let me tell you that evil is all human generated. Evil is our responsibility.

Much has been written to explain what I see as a natural part of evolution.

Consider.
First, let us eliminate what some see as evil. Natural disasters. These are unthinking occurrences and are neither good nor evil. There is no intent to do evil even as victims are created.

Evil then is only human to human.
As evolving creatures, all we ever do, and ever can do, is compete or cooperate.
Cooperation we would see as good as there are no victims created. Competition would be seen as evil as it creates a victim. We all are either cooperating, doing good, or competing, doing evil at all times.

Without us doing some of both, we would likely go extinct.

This, to me, explains why there is evil in the world quite well.

Be you a believer in nature, evolution or God, we should all see that what Christians see as something to blame, evil, we should see that what we have, competition, deserves a huge thanks for being available to us.

There is no conflict between nature and God on this issue. This is how things are and should be. We all must do what some will think is evil as we compete and create losers to this competition.

Regards
DL

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   
God's creation was good. Then there was deception which the first women and man couldn't resist. That is what made us imperfect?

I'm kind of stuck here.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 07:43 AM
link   

God's creation was good. Then there was deception which the first women and man couldn't resist. That is what made us imperfect?

I'm kind of stuck here.

If things are as you say, why do you think God put Satan in Eden knowing that he had given Satan a power that he knew A & E could not resist?

Would you do that to your child?

As to perfection. God insured that we all are and can be.

If you follow the path Jesus laid out that is. You do not or you would have suffered an apotheosis the way I did.

Mark 7:13 Making the word of God of none effect through your tradition, which ye have delivered: and many such like things do ye.

Luke 17:21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

Romans 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

Bill Donahue
www.youtube.com...

Martin Luther.
www.youtube.com...

Allan Watts.
www.youtube.com...

Regards
DL

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Greatest I am

If things are as you say, why do you think God put Satan in Eden knowing that he had given Satan a power that he knew A & E could not resist?

Would you do that to your child?

As to perfection. God insured that we all are and can be.

If you follow the path Jesus laid out that is. You do not or you would have suffered an apotheosis the way I did.

Fascinating, that is.

If I tell you that when you steal a persons wallet, telling you you would gain money, and extraordinary powers because of it, would you steal? For stealing is still stealing. Being forbidden to eat the fruit is to be forbidden. You may entangle any story around it, being forbidden is being forbidden. The choice was still A and Es. They weren't threatened.

A and E were perfect. Now we can become again through JEsus.

Suffering might not be something to brag about, I don't say you did. It's more like something in me, howcome I feel like I am bragging about it now that it makes the surface. Bragging about suffering, still a kind note. It must have been hard for me. cheers.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Thanks for ignoring my last questions.

That tells us all more than anything you wrote as it shows you would not do as your God did.

You do my work for me.
You might want to check those links now that you have shown us how you run from yourself.

Regards
DL

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join