It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you love Satan and demons as scriptures say you should?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb
reply to post by Itisnowagain

I never said anyone had a crappy belief.

I believe you are actively searching for a chance to tell others about their crappy beliefs.

Originally posted by charles1952
reply to post by smithjustinb

You make up crap to justify your beliefs.
Not a particularly helpful comment.

You don't seem to be satisfied with the answers you've received. The question you posed in your headline has been answered, yet you push on. Tell me, what are you looking for? Do you want a fight? Do you have some technical question that hasn't been touched on? Are you trying to embarrass Christians? What is the purpose of all this?

I'm looking for people that make up illogical bullcrap to justify their beliefs. I am satisfied with a logical opinion as an answer to any of the questions. So far, not everyone has attempted an opinion and also, some opinions have not been logical. Also, I asked several questions, and not all of them have been addressed.

Every thread where the replies can only be opinions is going to turn into a fight. I just went ahead and got straight to the point.

I am only trying to show people who make crap up to justify their beliefs that they are making crap up to justify their beliefs.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 08:45 AM
link   

I'm saying truth is superior to beliefs and that it is easy to differentiate between the two. Unless you're dealing with someone with a big ego

Truth is hidden in plain sight. Truth is not an opinion.
Truth is prior to conceptulization, prior to words and descriptions like hate.
edit on 25-1-2013 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   

I never said anyone's beliefs were crappy. Nor am I trying to find a crappy belief.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain

I'm saying truth is superior to beliefs and that it is easy to differentiate between the two. Unless you're dealing with someone with a big ego

Yeah, but we all know that the concept of love is opposite to the concept of hate.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain

Yeah, but we all know that the concept of love is opposite to the concept of hate.

Unconditional love when found is not a concept.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   

If God is love, as stated in the bible, and satan is the opposer of God, then satan must be hate. Therefore, to hate anything, even hate itself, is to be possessed by satan. Inversely, to love anything, even hate, is to be possessed by God. "Jesus in your heart" as they say.

The issue here is that you believe you can love or hate something. When really there is either fear or love.
Fear is a state of being and love is a state being.
Fear is an energetic contraction which makes one feel separate.
Love is when there is no contraction, where there is total relaxation into boundlessness.

If you believe that hate is the opposite of love then it could be that these emotions are caused by the feeling of separateness. Because you believe you are separate it is possible to see 'things' you hate.
I am not separate to experience. The experience is one so always feels like love. When i felt separate there was fear which produced feelings of hate and anger.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   

You can hate and have fear, and hate and have no fear. You can love and have fear, and love and have no fear.

I gue'ss..

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Angle

You can hate and have fear, and hate and have no fear. You can love and have fear, and love and have no fear.

I gue'ss..

You guess.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Hate is real. It can't coexist with love. Neither can fear. But hate is love's direct opposite.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Hate is real. It can't coexist with love. Neither can fear. But hate is love's direct opposite.

Hate can co-exist with love. I already gave an example. God is love, yet hates 7 things. He loves good and hates evil. In fact He could never love good without hating evil.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

Yeah, but it can't love one thing while simultaneously hating it.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 05:44 AM
link   
What is the opposite of hate?

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 05:49 AM
link   
"Beyond conceptualization lies the truth."

Words and ideas will always conflict.

edit on 26-1-2013 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   

I never said you could. Your original statement was that God cannot hate, that He is love. And that hate was the opposite of love. Fear is the opposite of love.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   

You can't be love and have hate for something. That makes no sense. And if there is anything that says you can, it's wrong and it's trustworthiness is to be questioned diligently and taken with a grain of salt.
edit on 26-1-2013 by smithjustinb because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

. Fear is the opposite of love.

What is the opposite of hate?

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 12:38 AM
link   

You can't be love and have hate for something. That makes no sense. And if there is anything that says you can, it's wrong and it's trustworthiness is to be questioned diligently and taken with a grain of salt.

I shouldn't have to explain again. If God were to love righteousness He would have to hate evil. The Bible does declare God is love correct?

Does the Bible also list the things God hates in Proverbs? Yes or no?

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

I shouldn't have to explain again. If God were to love righteousness He would have to hate evil. The Bible does declare God is love correct?

This is wrong. You can love all. Good and bad. The Bible does say god is love. That implies he is incapable of hate . Therefore,

Does the Bible also list the things God hates in Proverbs? Yes or no?

If it says god hates, then it is lying.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

The Bible confirms all Ive said. God is love, and God hates several things. Not only that, secular science has confirmed that love and hate originate from the exact same part of the human brain.

edit on 27-1-2013 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join