It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boomerang Shaped UFO in Space [ NASA photograph ]

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Here is a boomerang Shaped UFO from a NASA Photograph

Original Photograph [ From NASA ] :

This view of Earth was photographed by the Apollo 15 crewmen as they sped toward the fourth lunar landing. The spacecraft was between 25,000 and 30,000 nautical miles from Earth when this photo was made. The United States (note Florida), Central America and part of Canada can be seen at the left side of the picture, with South America at lower center. Spain and the northwest part of Africa can be seen at right. The Bahama Banks, unique geological feature, can be seen (different shade of blue) east of Florida. Also note large North Atlantic storm front moving over Greenland in upper center.

NASA

What are these unidentified objects in space ?
Who created them ?
Seems like NASA forgot to airbrush this photograph too
What do you say ?

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 06:38 AM
link   
i say great find. Again more proof Nasa lies.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 06:39 AM
link   
These photos seem very interesting. I guess soon enough NASA will have to open up about all the truth in the galaxy.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 06:48 AM
link   
My favorite is the boomerang craft.

Have never seen a debunk to it..

Thanks for reminding me

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Your boomerang shaped UFO is a fluff / fiber on the negative.

There are hundreds of examples of these, caused by unproper handling outside of a cleanroom environment.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by H1ght3chHippie

There are hundreds of examples of these, caused by unproper handling outside of a cleanroom environment.

ok link some photos if there so numerous. If you cant link then your statement is irrelevant.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
i say great find. Again more proof Nasa lies.

Sometimes I don't know if you're joking or not, Athlon.

It looks suspiciously like a tiny hair on the negative to me. But we don't have evidence so.. must be aliens.

And more, Nasa is covering it up. Because to tell us about scary boomerangs in space would undoubtedly cause hysteria and world ending chaos.

Why would nasa lie?

you have to invent an entire new reality for any possible explanation to work.. sometimes I just don't know where people live.. its not the same reality as mine.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

It was thrown by an Australien.......

Or it could be a little hair on the negative, either way

Alienz
edit on 15-1-2013 by Sublimecraft because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 07:17 AM
link   

ok link some photos if there so numerous. If you cant link then your statement is irrelevant.

Here’s one where the fiber is inside the camera
Stereo

Close up image of a small fiber on the surface of the CCD camera for COR2 on STEREO Ahead.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Pauligirl

That looks nothing like the fibre in the OPs pic. If thats the best there is in comparison im gonna stick with the OP explanation of real boomerang ufo.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Well, this is a known occupancy and the fibers on these negatives are very flexible and can come in a wide variety of shapes. It seems most plausible explanation

edit on 15-1-2013 by Kadmiel because: (no reason given)

it could also be part of the cameras longer exposure

like here

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 15-1-2013 by Kadmiel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 07:37 AM
link   

That looks nothing like the fibre in the OPs pic. If thats the best there is in comparison im gonna stick with the OP explanation of real boomerang ufo.

Why would the fibers have to look alike?

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 07:41 AM
link   
considering that there is over 19,000 pieces of spack junk in orbit that are larger than 5 cm, it wouldn't be unusual to see some of it in when you look up in the sky.
en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 15-1-2013 by jimmyx because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 07:46 AM
link   

I like how you think, it is so sad that there are SO MANY out there that want to debunk EVERYTHING!

Hope there is MORE of a movement to bring out the TRUTH of ufo, even if a few escape, because the TRUTH is being hidden. And there no worse place that ATS to install fear into the ones that DO find TRUE anomalies.

Especially in the case of mars, there are so many TRUE anomalies and are being pushed under the rug on purpose, I actually do feel there is a push from the powers that be to HIDE and pull the "only rocks or fiber" routine. They are here so often it is as if they are being paid or just wanting to frustrate the truth.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Equiinox

Consider changing the miss-leading thread title from 'UFO' to 'UO' as there is not a dot of evidence that this unidentified object is flying and not in fact just stuck to the inside of the camera.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by thetiler

I actually do feel there is a push from the powers that be to HIDE and pull the "only rocks or fiber" routine. They are here so often it is as if they are being paid or just wanting to frustrate the truth.

Maybe its the people who question UFO reports and do research to try and find a Plausible explanation before jumping on the Aliens bandwagon are the ones keeping the subject alive and give it some credibility .

The OP picture does look either a scratch on the emulsion or a bit of lint .

edit on 15-1-2013 by gortex because: edit to edit

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Explanation: S&F!

I have seen stuff like this before ...

First UFO sighting, more mind-blowing than expected (by Timmerman421 posted on 22-10-2012 @ 05:02 PM , reply by OmegaLogos posted on 23-10-2012 @ 09:21 AM) [ATS]

Originally posted by OmegaLogos

This boomerang ufo shape seems to becoming a very regular sighting!

Personal Disclosure: Here is a thread on large boomerang shaped ufo's from just over a year ago ...

Ozweatherman "That looks like no weatherballoon I've ever seen" The Boomerang UFO (by zazzafrazz posted on 13-5-2011 @ 07:12 AM) [ATS]

And my posted reply to that thread, containing this recreation [made from google earth screengrabs and mspaint] of what I saw ...

And YES! That IS a PINK Bommerang UFO!
:shk:
:w:

IMO the pink is probably appearing as highly ionized plasma generated by the boomerang ufo hauling at extreme hypersonic speeds through the very upper atmosphere!

Personal Disclosure:
AWESOME!

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   

LOL, only irrelevant for true-believer bedroom warriors.

Did you ever work with photos?

What about looking at it this way, the rational way: YOU should prove it's not just fluff.

It sure looks like fluff, so I'll have to see proof that it isn't, before I'll entertain any bla bla conspiracy fantasies.

edit on 15-1-2013 by ScientificUAPer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Please show how your first post is relevant, more proof of nasa lies, A photo with a scratch on the negative or a hair as has been mentioned is proof of nasa lies to you, then the color green must be proof that the sky is blue.

I do not understand this logic maybe you could help me understand

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Note to self: Never trust AthlonSavage's conclusions..

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join