It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2013 May Have Have Been Predicted In The Bible

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Could your avatar and nick BE more masonic?

Don't trust the masons, free or otherwise. They have an agenda, from which they work. The novice are manipulated, and thus bring you lies. The elders manipulate, and thus bring you lies.

Don't ever trust a mason to bring you the truth. Too bad ATS worships masons and living in denial ('deny ignorance' is the stupid motto).

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Shoujikina

Actually, you may be a bit confused. There are Illuminati factions that have high-jacked the Masonic label and attached a bad reputation to Freemasons.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by theAnswer1111

HI there, well it is very interesting for its the first time I hear about this red rain, and quite frankly I believe its is from God as I seemed to have been led to this page. I read scriptures and quotes from the bible all the time. I believe in God and all that is about to happen.

I read that certain scripture and to be honest I believe that God is the only one that can predict the future.

The bible is interesting, however sometimes if you dont understand Gods words, it makes for difficult reading.
God spoke in codes quite different to what some of us understand.

In my opinion I read and re read that scripture and yes I believe it is a sign. If you notice the latest "red rain" fell on dec 21 2012 the day that everyone was so worried about. However I never believed that the world was going to end.I do know things that are going to happen and as God suggests in this scripture also

"I will bring destruction on nations in countries you never known." I believe (because of something that is about to happen) that he means a city that no one would ever expect. The world will be surprised.

God also mentioned a whirlwind. in that case I believe the "sandy storm" is the whirlwind. New York left without power, in other words God is saying the states does not have the highest power in the world. I think God wants us to get his hidden message, after all he created the world and we are not looking after it. I think it may start anew, as more peaceful and serene.

God also mentions an anti christ .........I will paste his words.

One day, the Antichrist will be revealed. Second Thessalonians 2:3-4 tells us how we will recognize the Antichrist: “Don't let anyone deceive you in any way, for that day will not come until the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the man doomed to destruction. He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up in God's temple, proclaiming himself to be God.”

this site also goes on to say ..."It is likely that most people who are alive when the Antichrist is revealed will be very surprised at his identity. "
If I am right and believe I am then yes the world will be surprised.

you know when you feel signs, visions, intuition,well I do on this.

Just my opinion.
thank you for reading.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Meissah

I enjoyed reading your reply. These are exciting times we live in!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join