It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2013 May Have Have Been Predicted In The Bible

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 06:23 AM
link   
First of all I am not a religious person but I believe in a higher power, or some sort of divine intervention being involved in the origins of human life.

Next, I want to give tremendous credit to these threads for contributing to this thread: User sumperson posted in 2008 about this prediction!

ATS Thread #1
ATS Thread #2

Next I want to mention "Blood Rain" and the amazing scene in Sri Lanka where the meteorite with alien life was found!

Red rain prophecy?

I will drench the land with your flowing blood all the way to the mountains, and the ravines will be filled with your flesh.
Ezekiel 32:6

Meteorite Report

Your thoughts please.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 06:31 AM
link   

There is also evidence of structures morphologically similar to red rain cells that may have contributed to the episode of red rain that followed within days of the meteorite fall.

Source

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 06:37 AM
link   
red rains have happened several times before ,and this sri lankan episode is not blood - further yellow , green and blue rain waters are reported in different areas of sri lanka source

if your alledged god promices rivers of blood " - it should be blood - not algea contamination

finally - previously idiots claimed biblical " prohecy " predicted the end of the world / rapture in 2012 - why were they wrong - and why should we believe your claims ?

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

I do not swear by any god and I appreciate your view and input. That's why ATS is here.

I personally thing that extra terrestrials in flying saucers are what Ezekiel actually saw. That's another reason I posted this.

I believe that there is some sort of programmed code within in the bible like so many scholars have found.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by theAnswer1111

I predict 2014 will come as well....

What exactly is your/the bible prediction??

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by MrNobody777

The Sri Lanka meteorite that fell down to earth was followed by red rain. These might be the accounts:

Ezekiel 1:4

I looked, and I saw a windstorm coming out of the north--an immense cloud with flashing lightning and surrounded by brilliant light. The center of the fire looked like glowing metal,

That first account COULD be the meteorite and this next account COULD be about the life that was found:

Ezekiel 1:5

and in the fire was what looked like four living creatures. In appearance their form was that of a man

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Well, I used 2013 in my title because it involves events in this year and I did not want to cause hype over it.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by theAnswer1111
reply to post by ignorant_ape

I do not swear by any god and I appreciate your view and input. That's why ATS is here.

I personally thing that extra terrestrials in flying saucers are what Ezekiel actually saw. That's another reason I posted this.

I believe that there is some sort of programmed code within in the bible like so many scholars have found.

You know, even if way back when people were nailed to a cross for saying nice things about each other, if it was actually some space faring gypsy that popped down coz he liked the apples and to have a bit of a perv on the naked sheila by the garden, and even if it was all based on that particular encounter, where he did the deed or whatever and planted knowledge in humanity, shame, etc, and the desire to call it all a load of twaddle, EVEN IF!!!

then I still stand by the opinion that the bible is a man written, man inspired, chain, designed to enslave your mind and keep you subservient under pain of eternal damnation once you shuffle off this mortal coil.

It's only purpose was to allow powerful people to easy control over the stupid masses.

"What do you mean you won't till my field?"
"Well, it's hot."
"HOT? That has nothing that the fires of hell will feel should you sin and not till my field!"
"Crikey, Right on it chief!"

knowledge is power, and knowledge shared is power lost.

As soon as people realised it's all a scam, the powerful people thought "Oh Oh We'v e been rumbled!" and stuck their feet in, and sadly, never went away.

Now people think they are choosing to be religious... they're giving their freedom up to a man concocted boundary. a fence for the mind.

I wouldnt mind so much but it's a bit annoying having to fight the xtian hordes off with only my weary battle mouse...

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 07:18 AM
link   

The Sri Lanka meteorite that fell down to earth was followed by red rain. These might be the accounts:

Ezekiel 1:4

I looked, and I saw a windstorm coming out of the north--an immense cloud with flashing lightning and surrounded by brilliant light. The center of the fire looked like glowing metal,

That first account COULD be the meteorite and this next account COULD be about the life that was found:

Ezekiel 1:5

and in the fire was what looked like four living creatures. In appearance their form was that of a man

But it fell down in 2012, and the life found dont look anything like a man.

Abovetopsecret

So my opinion would be it is something else mention in Ezekiel 1:4 and 1:5

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

Loved your response. I use Aristotle's wisdom in my daily life when I'm researching things, even the bible.

There must be something very important contained within in the bible that goes beyond something that was man made.

Some universal force put something in there that needs to be known. My opinion.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 07:24 AM
link   
This is another example of how we fit modern things into a "open to interpretation" bible(& other holy books).

In this the quotes actually says..."Your blood.......... and ...your flesh"

I'm sure someone out there would modify this "your": to some other meaning to make it fit.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 07:24 AM
link   

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by luciddream

"Your blood and your flesh" could mean microbial life. But it's just a thought.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 07:28 AM
link   

as it could mean your children too

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 07:32 AM
link   
btw why would Sri Lanka be more important then Kerala?

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 07:33 AM
link   
The major thing I find interesting about the Bible is that is is full of allegory. It's fun to try and find allegorical meaning with in it.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by IgnorantSquare

Never heard of that! It must have meant something. Thanks!

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 07:47 AM
link   

reply to post by winofiend

Loved your response. I use Aristotle's wisdom in my daily life when I'm researching things, even the bible.

There must be something very important contained within in the bible that goes beyond something that was man made.

Some universal force put something in there that needs to be known. My opinion.

The bible tells us, that we are created in the image of God. It also says something like "Dont worship false Idols"
This means that we are "gods" ourself, and that we shold not worship other gods.
So, YOU are your own God, and YOU can create heaven or hell around you, the bible explains how YOUR actions creates a reaction, and YOU choose if you want heaven or hell. The false idols, are those who tell you what to believe, lige organised religion, and the bible itself. A priest or someone similar, should only be used for advice, not for telling you what to believe.

The biggest message in the bible is "Forgiveness", learn to forgive yourself and others, it will only do you good.
And remember, the bible has be written and rewritten by men with agendas. But you will find the same truths everywhere you look, if you just learn to trust and believe in yourself. Quantom Physic tells us the exact same thing. If you want to find something hidden in the bible, you will. But you should really look into yourself, to find the answers you really wanna know.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Fantastic! That's really a great message. This video below is worth everyones time to watch. It's a pretty cool find about codes within the names in the Bible:

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Thanks iam gonna give it a watch

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join