It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones to Glenn Beck: ‘Thomas Jefferson would spit on you’

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Hi all

I did a search and didnt see this

This is awsome I guess Alex Jones really doesnt like Glenn Beck lol.. I cant stand Glenn Beck either I love seeing him get trashed like this.. AJ is killing it lately..Ill be waiting to see Becks response..

www.rawstory.com...

Conspiracy theorist Alex Jones slammed conservative personality Glenn Beck on Monday, attacking his supposed libertarian credentials.

“Glenn Beck is despicable,” Jones told The Young Turks host Cenk Uygur. “He has five guys watching everything I do, taking my news articles. Listen, four or five year ago he wouldn’t talk about any of this stuff. Now he takes it but spins it in a neocon way, and I’m sick and tired of him. He’s a punk. He called me a fascist. This is a guy who made jokes about torture and said it was a great thing. This is a guy who supports drones. This is a guy that supports the PATRIOT Act

In this clip from Cenk’s interview with radio host Alex Jones, whose rant on Piers Morgan’s CNN show was dismissed by Glenn Beck as an attempt to make gun advocates seems crazy, Jones says, “You jackass mainline conservatives don’t speak for me. You’re the ones that have discredited true conservatism and libertarianism. Thomas Jefferson would spit on you, you little bastard. You little piece of trash. That’s what I have to say to Glenn Beck

edit on 15-1-2013 by goou111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 03:29 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Would he be doing the spitting before or after beating his slaves?

I don't like Beck nor Jones.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Some more footage of Alex Jones talking about Piers Morgan:

Is all the trash talking really necessary?

I remember once Alex Jones corrected Charlie Sheen a time or two to stop Sheen implying that killing is a smart idea. I think especially now, Jones needs to calm down. The person has plenty of attention, why fight people on their level when you could just tackle the issue?

I'm tired of politicians calling each other names in public over the most ridiculous things, and honestly if persons like Alex Jones were placed in charge I can't see much changing. More name calling and drama, when what we need is level heads and well presented points!

I can't help thinking that Alex Jones is just mounting his drama llama and riding it into the ground harder and faster to get as much of the wrong type of attention as possible.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 03:41 AM
link   
That was just sad, he looks like a loon,

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 03:43 AM
link   
I haven't really ever been a fan of Alex, but I think I underestimated how large of an audience he actually has. According to Alexa Infowars.com is ranked #391 in the USA www.alexa.com... which is pretty darn big for a "crazy loon" who mainly just rants. I was impressed and I don't see how giving him time on national television isn't going to help him. A lot of people feel hopeless and are too scared to speak up. Well I'll be watching his traffic statistics to see if they go up or down thanks to all his recent publicity.

I just wish he wouldn't start off making sense then take a hard right to crazy town with a broken GPS

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Alex is not doing himself any favours whatsoever.He is looking like a maniac.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by goou111
AJ is killing it lately..

He sure is.

I think we have different ideas of what 'it' is, however

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 04:40 AM
link   
While I dislike his loud voice, much of what Alex says needs to be heard and he does present challenging questions and theories. A lot of which is correct.
As far as his assessment of Beck, I find it is quite fitting and it fits many other neoconservatives to the T.

They are as far from real old-time conservatives as a Maoist from China would differ from the Swedish Social Democratic government (as long as it existed) or from an average British trade union.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Pinke

I can't help thinking that Alex Jones is just mounting his drama llama and riding it into the ground harder and faster to get as much of the wrong type of attention as possible.

Mounting his drama llama!!!!
But, seriously, I agree. And have posted such on his own site. He needs to calm down and debate this with facts.
Will have give credit where crdit is due though: he is a hot topic these days!

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 05:05 AM
link   
I think rather then attack Jones, why don’t all you clowns do a better job? You attack one of the few with the guts to speak up on all of this, how the hell does that work? “Duhhh, but he makes money through it...” Well no sh!t he does! How else will he feed his family and bill the pays while doing all this research? Who knows what you lot want...

By the way, ATS would make plenty of cash through this site and they don’t even actually do anything. They provide a platform, the members do all the research, reporting and discussing...

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Once again, AJ is an AH. I can't listen to the guy. I just feel like I'm being yelled at. His attitude destroys his message. If someone like me, who finds what he says important and illuminating (
), can't even stand him, how does he seriously expect to reach people who are already predisposed to dismiss him? I say this every time an AJ thread comes up, because it just keeps getting worse. The negativity is just overwhelming and I have to turn him off.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Kokatsi

You know, if you look at my history you'll see I detest jones.

But I do 'get' him. As entertainment anyway, and it's far less obnoxious having a loon like jones parroting random conspiracy theory and fuming about being an action man, ra ra ra.. than it is having some pencil neck geek tv reporter play xfiles music and rabble on about how the nuts are kooks and crazies.

So I do have infowars as a preset on my net radio.

But you know, he talks more about how important he is, how everyone is attacking him, and justifying his own behaviour than anything.

In between playing clips of people talking about him - yes, that alone - and playing excerpts of his own productions that basically talk about him even more, there is very little he says.

It's scary to think impressionable people are getting any info from him. He does not present it in an unbiased manner. He tries to grab you by the neck and if you struggle then you're the enemy.

Pinke has it spot on up there - he's an entertainer. No different than the pay per view shenanigans that are played out before a match on foxtell.

You could put a clown in a walrus suit, put it on a corner with a sign "The neocons are after your soul" and it would get just as much attention, and if you change the sign each day and stick to the topic, you're bound to get it right some of the time.

Is that all he is? a clown in the corner yelling ?

Sure is.

My heart breaks a little every time I see someone use his examples as anything other than a way Not to be.

Ahhhh but what do I know, I get paid in fish to train my walrus...

edit on 15-1-2013 by winofiend because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by BlindBastards

Tired of globalists adding poison to your water & laughing while you get sick & die?

Buy my water purifier, available on infowars dot com.

while youre there, buy my food, it's not gmo and its tastey. I eat it.

And buy my soap. Made in America BY AMERICANS GOD DAMN IT!!!! cheap too, if you mention the code.

Also, my silver makes your colloidal silver look like peanuts. Buy my silver. You can eat it.

I am running out of t-shirts with a gun on the front and "Come get it" written on it. We'll be getting more soon!

I can warn you, but I can't feed you.

KACHING!!!!

sure sure sure, just to pay the bills.

edit on 15-1-2013 by winofiend because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

You have quite a fixation with someone that you obviously detest.

Alex Jones Net Worth
Net worth includes the worth of current assets, property, businesses and projected income etc. Ask anyone who owns a house, a few vehicles and a business such as a restaurant or a gas station how much their net worth is, it's more then what Alex Jones makes.

Rush Limbaugh Net Worth
Now that is something people should raise questions about, how a guy that can barely break 200-300k viewers is making 100 times more income then someone with millions.

Call Alex crazy, but he is helping to break the general public's hypnosis. When was the last time you woke someone up?
edit on 15-1-2013 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 06:36 AM
link   
why would Thomas Jefferson do that, is this Glen Beck person an african american?

sadly i know who alex jones is but will have to look up glen beck.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Jones the media whore will say and do anything to keep his name in the spotlight. I seriously question his intent especially after watching him come unglued on cue while arguing with his fellow media whore Piers Morgan.

He likes to take credit for everything and thinks that everybody is out to get him. Paranoid megalomaniac!!.

Jones needs to take a loooong vacation!! The left LOVES him!! Because they can use him as the poster boy for anyone who supports gun rights or who opposes big govt. etc etc. "look at that WHACKO! " "They are all just like him".... Jones is a shill...

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Alex Jones is a narcissist for thinking that he is gifted enough to know what Jefferson would or would not do.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Thomas Jefferson would challenge him to a duel., In which case you would never see or hear from Glenn beck ever again.

All that would be left are the vapor trails he would leave behind from running at Mach 2 in the opposite direction in an attempt to get as far away from Thomas Jefferson as humanly possible.

edit on 15-1-2013 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   
A douchie as Alex Jones might be, he is spot on about Glen Beck.

That guy actually calls himself a Libertarian! He is the embodiment of the evils of media.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join