posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 06:08 PM
All good republican voters should approve of the Bush method:
1. Fear, terror, divisiveness and appeal to nationalistic pride in adversity.
2. Contract voting machine manufacturers loyal to Bush, to deliver machines that don't have audit trails. Ignore the pesky requests of states like
Florida to put the paper trail in place, until they insist.
3. Disenfranchize as many black voters and non-republicans as possible. Make it difficult for them to register and to vote.
4. Hide the truth about reaction to Bush administration actions by disallowing civil protests, manipulating media and blocking international access to
5. Address no policy issues except in hot-air filled soundbites with no substance, reinforce only fear and terror and fabricated/elevated national
6. Lie about what your opponents have said in an attempt to denigrate them and remove focus away from real issues affecting Americans.
7. Lie about what you yourself have said as "president", to cover up bad decisions that cost lives and more, as well as ineptitude and corruption.
8. I forgot. Kiss a baby, and try not to look too awkward about it or drop it on its head.
That is the Bush recipe for success!
[Edited on 27-10-2004 by MaskedAvatar]