It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NY Senate passes 'landmark' gun control laws

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Vascopolis

I have tried to find info about the medical examiner changing the story, but haven't been able to find it. What are your sources?

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I just read on MSN that the new York Gun law messed up, they did not provide an exclusion for cops, The NYPD are just like the citizens now they are not allowed to carry no more the 7 rounds in their pistols. I bet that gets a slurry started when they are used to carrying 15 round clips. This could get interesting real fast, seeing as the law is set to go into effect in march. The link: news.msn.com...

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   
There is also a boycott being called for that states that no one is to buy any products made in the state of NY until this repealed, The last I heard it is all over the net.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   
America no longer exists.

I've heard Pennsylvania started years ago seizing people's guns who got a DUI.

Everyone might as well sign Articles of Surrender and turn over America back to England before Obama lets the Chinese take over.

Best way to take out the lefty Democrats.....Articles of Surrender. Simple piece of paper removes everyone in America from power and turns it over to the Queen of England. Every rich fat cat in America.....overnight becomes a homeless pauper.

It's THE only solution.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Vascopolis

Yeah, I saw the 50 ounce empty weight requirment and immediately knew hand gun hunters or target shooters using large frame revolvers have had their guns banned.

They even covered modified rifle actions made to handgun specs, again bans a pretty common hunting arm. No dicernment was made between bolt or semi either, it covered all.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   
www.wktv.com...

BUFFALO, N.Y. (WKTV) - The Buffalo-based attorney who is spear-heading a lawsuit against Governor Andrew Cuomo's recent gun laws said that Wednesday was "monumental," as a State Supreme Court Justice issued an order requiring New York State to show good cause that the law is constitutional. New York State has until April 29 to respond or else an injunction will be issued.
some good news out of NY the state supreme court is asking cumo to show this laws constitutionality legal and have tell the end of next of april to prove it! so hopefully this ends up getting struck down as that would be a HUGE blow to the anti gunners when their precious ny law gets struck down

blog.timesunion.com... and a article from a blog sadly that talks about a gun rally that happened in ny

online.wsj.com... also with this new exception made every gun owner in ny should end up getting a film permit or what ever is required and just make a LONG drawn out movie about how you like guns and say your filming a movie and its supposed to be finished in 2050 due to the long and complicated plot,as hey any one "filming a movie or making a tv show" is exempt from the new proposed law(still hoping it gets struck down before the end of april but contingency plans are key to protect our rights)
edit on 28-2-2013 by RalagaNarHallas because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by RalagaNarHallas

We had excellent coverage here in WNY locally from one of the best radio personalities I have ever met. The Tom Bauerle show, from 9-12 this morning he was broadcasting live from the event in Albany. I will include a link and out of towners can also listen to a rebroadcast of this mornings show. The protest went smoothly as expected and had from what I have seen around 10k people turning out. But the lack of coverage on national news and even local news stations was to be expected, it goes against their agenda. But don't worry because us locals here have been calling them out on it for a while now.

www.wben.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by RalagaNarHallas

contingency plans are key to protect our rights)

Our next step is tar & feathers followed by rope, pitchforks, torches. Not sure if you have listened to any of the audio or video from there or were there in person, but the sheer amount of people chanting we will not comply was pretty damn awesome. United we stand........

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by jaynkeel

ya know i was just telling some one the other day it has been way to long since a good tar and feathering .

i just like how the longer this goes on the greater our chances are of winnign this 2nd amendment fight the democrats are allready loosing morale and back peddeling on what they said they needed to pass for the children.so this either tells us they never really cared for those children in the first place,or they were just trying to use it in hopes of sneaking this kind of thing through either way NRA smells blood in the water and weakness just need to toss some more chum in the mix to keep the frenzy going

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join