It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Land of the Aryans - Wait what?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

I thought researchers had determined that Aryans hailed from the Pakistan-India region of South Asia? Can anyone else confirm this, or am I totally off-base here?
edit on 1/18/13 by insightout because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by mideast

Certainly, like converting the world to Islam either by love or more likely by force. I am proud to support the religion you choose and your right to do so. However let's be honest, Jesus never suggested that one should be killed if they didn't believe who he claimed to be.

Peace

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

I.e. the third world war: I spent hours reading the other night and stumbled on the history of the Jesuits, and the black pope, the protocols of zion. It's very interesting - just ignore all the "this has been debunked" crap and read some of the history - it makes the aryan thing make sense.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by insightout

Aryans are the people originally from India (indo persian) who then migrated towards north west to Iran ,Afghanistan,Russia and later Europe...They amongst other people like Medes were the races who Originated the Persian Empire...Most great Persian kings considered themselves the decedents of the Aryans,including Cyrus the great,Darius,Shapur,Khosro,etc...And yes of course Hitler considered himself an Aryan too!

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by mideast

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas

There is a dark storm brewing on the horizon. I am training and preparing myself...I would bloody hell wish and hope all of you are as well.

- Verily Veritas

hehe

You are deluded.

I am Iranian Muslim and I don't care what my ancestor were doing , because they will get what they have done and I will get mine.

And you better be ready for the ignorance that is spinning around you.

The truth is that Zionists planned long ago to take over Iraq to do two missions

1-Search for Babylon

2-Search for 12th Imam.

For those who are obsessed with old civilizations , this is a great point of view , but for Muslims , it is mostly matter of dead people.

Maybe you better help Zionists building Solomon temple and finding the artifacts and killing more Palestinians.

pease

keep your illusion

Edit : US govt has brought the Nazi-Aryan Fascist to the country , US senate is the place where you can see the Fasic hatches,For more watch his documentary called illuminazi.
And next time think before pointing your gun on people.

Zionists are digging history to stick Iran to what ever they want. But Iran today is not the Persia 2500 years ago. The ideology has changed and everything is changed. Iranian don't look for babylon or any secret society or secret religion. They just don't bow to US govt anymore.

US govt should face that Iran is not one of it's colonies.

And you should study a little about neo-colonialism practiced by world powers today ,

For instance , you can study why France is bombing north of Mali now.
edit on 15-1-2013 by mideast because: (no reason given)

Oh please, France are bombing "PARTS" of North Mali purely to do with the terrorists and yes they are terrorists. There is such a thing that exists called a terrorist. France is only helping it's former colony, they would be criticized on this site if they didn't and now they're getting criticized for helping. Wow. Ignorance is bliss and all that jazz.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by yuppa
Alot of the higher caste in India have aryan DNA markers according to test of mitochondrial DNA.

Indeed the higher caste has far more European features than the rest of the Indian population.

There's nothing really suprising about Iran meaning Land of the Aryans. It would just indicate you are not well educated.

Afterall, the White race originated in the Middle East, not in Europe.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join