It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Land of the Aryans - Wait what?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 01:02 AM
link   
So I was reading through the Wikipedia articles about this language I was looking up called Dari, I'm kinda studying linguistics at the moment, and I noticed it was a Persian dialect...

Well something a lot of people don't realize today, is that Persia is Iran. The article mentioned how the Afghanistan Dari, and the Dari of Iran are separate...When I clicked on the Wikipedia article for Iran, I started reading through it and then I happened to notice this little comment.

The name "Iran", which in Persian means "Land of the Aryans", has been in native use since the Sassanian era, in antiquity.

I had to backtrack a little bit when I first read this. Now, while I know Hitler was a little off his rocker with the Aryan supremacy bit, and it has nothing to do with the Iranians, I am a little concerned with how this fares for us in these days.

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time."

It seems odd that the true Aryans would be pulled out into view all those years ago....I wonder if they will somehow attempt to use this against us once again, by mentioning that same kind of "Aryan' ancestry..

It should be noted that Iran and Iraq were considered to be among the chief places for the cradle of civilization.

There is a dark storm brewing on the horizon. I am training and preparing myself...I would bloody hell wish and hope all of you are as well.

- Verily Veritas

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 02:14 AM
link   
I don't know about "land of the aryans", but multiculturism and mass third world immigration into Europe and the West has been pre-planned. Our leaders are not stupid.

Someone wants conflict in Europe.....

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas

There is a dark storm brewing on the horizon. I am training and preparing myself...I would bloody hell wish and hope all of you are as well.

- Verily Veritas

hehe

You are deluded.

I am Iranian Muslim and I don't care what my ancestor were doing , because they will get what they have done and I will get mine.

And you better be ready for the ignorance that is spinning around you.

The truth is that Zionists planned long ago to take over Iraq to do two missions

1-Search for Babylon

2-Search for 12th Imam.

For those who are obsessed with old civilizations , this is a great point of view , but for Muslims , it is mostly matter of dead people.

Maybe you better help Zionists building Solomon temple and finding the artifacts and killing more Palestinians.

pease

keep your illusion

Edit : US govt has brought the Nazi-Aryan Fascist to the country , US senate is the place where you can see the Fasic hatches,For more watch his documentary called illuminazi.
And next time think before pointing your gun on people.

Zionists are digging history to stick Iran to what ever they want. But Iran today is not the Persia 2500 years ago. The ideology has changed and everything is changed. Iranian don't look for babylon or any secret society or secret religion. They just don't bow to US govt anymore.

US govt should face that Iran is not one of it's colonies.

And you should study a little about neo-colonialism practiced by world powers today ,

For instance , you can study why France is bombing north of Mali now.
edit on 15-1-2013 by mideast because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by mideast

I don't have anything against Iran, Islam, or anything else happening in the Middle East....What I am worried about is how America plans on convincing it's people to go to war with the Middle East...

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Well, it's no secret that original Iranians were Aryan, and different to other tribes in the region all those years ago.

So it means that only those who are not curious about the world or old enough to have been made aware of such things, will be the ones who think what you do.

Aryan is not a dirty word, despite the fascists claiming it as some sort of pride name for themselves.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

Aryan is not a dirty word, despite the fascists claiming it as some sort of pride name for themselves.

Wait, what? Did you even read my post? I never said it was......I don't believe the bogus propaganda about Iran.....I'm saying do you think they may try and use it for this war.

I know who the Aryans are, but a lot of people don't.......I am not knocking them in any sense. I'm worried about the plans of our rulers in how they may try and provoke us to go to war with these ancient beings.

I suspect it may have to do with the way we portray Islam as some sort of terrorist organization, and it really isn't...They have been pushing a lot of stuff about Iran having a nuclear bomb. That would be enough to convince people into a war if they say "Hey we gotta put these terrorist down before they can nuke us..."

It's like the new cold war all over again.
edit on 15-1-2013 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend
Well, it's no secret that original Iranians were Aryan, and different to other tribes in the region all those years ago.

So it means that only those who are not curious about the world or old enough to have been made aware of such things, will be the ones who think what you do.

exactly ,

It is a name for a group of ancient people. It is taught in our history books in Iran.

Like Anglo-Saxons are the ones who migrated to America , many Aryan people traveled to Europe.

As you said , those who are obsessed with races are the ones who bring up these stories.

And Zionists are the ones who are most obsessed with races. And they are looking for ancient places and annihilated cities.

Muslims don't look for any ancient place or any civilization. They are mostly curious about what they should do today.

That is a huge gap between Zionists and Muslims.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 04:03 AM
link   

reply to post by winofiend

Wait, what? Did you even read my post? I never said it was......I don't believe the bogus propaganda about Iran.....I'm saying do you think they may try and use it for this war.

I know who the Aryans are, but a lot of people don't.......I am not knocking them in any sense. I'm worried about the plans of our rulers in how they may try and provoke us to go to war with these ancient beings.

I suspect it may have to do with the way we portray Islam as some sort of terrorist organization, and it really isn't...They have been pushing a lot of stuff about Iran having a nuclear bomb. That would be enough to convince people into a war if they say "Hey we gotta put these terrorist down before they can nuke us..."

It's like the new cold war all over again.
edit on 15-1-2013 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

I know many reasons to make people fear about war. There are many attempts and many false flags for imposing war on Iran.

I don't come with every thing I find because it will not be going to help anything but will make people more afraid and more unstable.

Right now , US govt is pushing hard on Iranian people to make them surrender their independence.

So , I think it is fair to stop all the fear-mongering and bring some hope and unity.

peace.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend

Exactly. Shapur 1st was known as the "King of the Aryans" and undertook his mazda (Holy War) against the infidel Romans. Interestingly enough, they were Fire Worshippers (Zoroastrians - or whatever the fore runner to that was).

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Flavian

They didn't worship literal fire...Fire is a symbol for knowledge...

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

so what was the physical description of Aryans, i ask you, instead of actually looking it up because im lazy and its late

the reason i ask because if it is the description i think it is, i have a match and would like to share it, if it pertains to the Aryans you speak of.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 05:27 AM
link   

reply to post by Flavian

They didn't worship literal fire...Fire is a symbol for knowledge...

They practiced fire burials. Look it up (don't take my word for it!). However, yes, fire is also a symbol for knowledge. They still undertook Holy War though - maybe "Aryan" really translates as ancient Persian for "grumpy religious buggers".

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Through archealogy and anthropological research/studies, the ethnic group of Aryans descended from what is today's russian steppes, and not Iran.

The aryans originally were farmers and herders, and do not eat meat except during rituals. Their beliefs were Zorastrian. A common feature of this group were their blue eyes.

If you had watch Ridley Scott's Prometheus movie, the haunting beginning sequence of that movie roughly depicts the aryan's belief of man's origins.

However, there was a split amongst them, for some of them got bored with agarian life, and decided on a life of cattle rustling was better, adventurous and more exciting. However, their communities were small and there was not enough pickings to satisty their lust.

It soon got them wandering far from the steppes into Asia - meeting other civilisations of rich fertile lands - middle east Iran, Afghanistan, India, and even to eastern europe.

Current history states that the middle east was the cradle of mankind, beginning with Sumeria, with RECORDED history as evidence. However, today's ongoing scientific studies are beginning to accept that perhaps mankind's history of civilisation DO go further back than 5000 years of recorded history currently known.

The hebrew people are one of the great sources for chronicles of mankind's history. However, while archeological evidences do point out to the fact that a great flood had happened some 5000 years ago through clay sediments that stretches deep down into the bowels of our planet's surface, not much of pre-deluge history could be discerned from the hebrew chronicles.

Thus, what was the history of when aryans met sumerians, or was it that some sumerians broke off from Sumeria and wandered far to the edge of the Black sea in Russia to start their own civilisation?

Still yet to be known, but one thing for sure was that sumerians had black hair and black eyes, while aryans are blond with blue eyes - differences in genetic traits. In the middle east, we see a mix of those genetic traits - black hair but blue eyes, swarthy skin colors, confirming that aryans were the cause of that change in genetic trait amongst middle easterners.

Some claimed that it was Alexander the Great's greek army that caused that genetic change when he conquered the east. Unfortunately, fact is that black hair and blue eyes gene traits were evident way long before alexander's advant, through the mummies of egypt and other ancient burial sites, and records left behind

As to Iran being the land of aryans, that would be a joke and a total BS on their version of history. The russian steppes were the source.

Most muslims do not care about ancient history, simply because they were not allowed education except the hogwash their tyrants teach to them or want them to know, kept them poor and subjugated. They are more concern about today and tomorrow, but only because it is survival that they are enforced to, by their tyrants.

However, only by knowing our past can we live our today more meaningfully to prepare for ours and our future generation's tommorrows. If we do not know the truth and mistakes made by our past, we will only be doomed to make and repeat the same mistakes of the past into today and the future.

edit on 15-1-2013 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

The Aryans were a Indo-European race. They held sway from places like Germany to North and Central India. They were quite a powerful race, which is why Hitler was so fascinated with them. He saw the Aryans as the strongest civilization and wanted to recreate their Empire through German military dominance.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Aryans are also a big part of India's history, moving into the area around 1,500 to 1,000 BCE and associated with what is called "the Vedic period". But yes, the original Aryans came from Asia, not Persia.

BTW...Babylon is NOT in Iran, it is in Iraq, about 55 miles south of Baghdad. Hussein spent lots of money and several years excavating some of the ruins as he wanted to believe he was somehow associated/connected with the Kings of old and thought to fulfill some prophecy by rebuilding Babylon ( I think, been a long time since I read about his goals).

Anyway, not a history expert, just a student of the past.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Interesting,

One idea I have come across for the mideast conflicts is that the ancient Aryan bloodlines are being exterminated under the guise of the war on terror, I seem to remember a time magazine cover with a picture of an Afghan local with darker skin and blue eyes and was claimed that the genetic make up of some the locals with those features were from Aryan bloodlines.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by InhaleExhale
Interesting,

One idea I have come across for the mideast conflicts is that the ancient Aryan bloodlines are being exterminated under the guise of the war on terror, I seem to remember a time magazine cover with a picture of an Afghan local with darker skin and blue eyes and was claimed that the genetic make up of some the locals with those features were from Aryan bloodlines.

Aryans were wanderers from India originally. Alot of the higher caste in India have aryan DNA markers according to test of mitochondrial DNA. You could say almost all of the middle east and europa has their mark one way or another. And MIdeast you fail to mention that A ZIONIST is a believer in a JEWISH state,and also does not Believe in Jesus as being the Son of God. The rest is the Jews in Israel are just being drug along by their corrupt leaders who SAY one thing and DO another. The ZIONIST/Apostates give the rest of the Jews a bad name.
Remember that covenant? It says the HYPOCRITICAL ZIONIST are the Synagogue of Satan not the Entire Jewish following or Nation. The true Jews who Believed Jesus(the prophet to you) will receive the promises of the covenant.
Sorry but i was just trying to claify what zionist actually are. And the 12th Imam is in Iran isnt he?

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by mideast

As always, I respect and honor your wisdom.
edit on 15-1-2013 by hurdygurdy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I am trying to figure out why a bunch of people posted on the thread chastising me over a viewpoint I never made....

The thread is about how they may use the prior 'Aryan supremacy' bit of Adolf Hitler, to incite a reason to go to war with Iran....Be like "Hey, America, these guys are all Nazi's because they are from the "Land of the Aryans.""

Do I agree with that? Absolutely not...But this just seems fishy...

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by yuppa

Originally posted by InhaleExhale
Interesting,

Aryans were wanderers from India originally. Alot of the higher caste in India have aryan DNA markers according to test of mitochondrial DNA. You could say almost all of the middle east and europa has their mark one way or another. And MIdeast you fail to mention that A ZIONIST is a believer in a JEWISH state,and also does not Believe in Jesus as being the Son of God. The rest is the Jews in Israel are just being drug along by their corrupt leaders who SAY one thing and DO another. The ZIONIST/Apostates give the rest of the Jews a bad name.
Remember that covenant? It says the HYPOCRITICAL ZIONIST are the Synagogue of Satan not the Entire Jewish following or Nation. The true Jews who Believed Jesus(the prophet to you) will receive the promises of the covenant.
Sorry but i was just trying to claify what zionist actually are. And the 12th Imam is in Iran isnt he?

That's understandable for your clarification but why?

I believe the The Mahdi will arise in Syria or is that Jesus will descend there and join the Mahdi, sorry just going of memory if someone would correct me would be appreciated.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join