It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive AboveTopSecret.com Community Interview with David Icke

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 09:58 AM
link   
i like how Mr Icke never really answers a question....he dodges and ducks but no real answer emerges.....

as for us living in a virtual reality program.....he obviously watched "The Matrix" too many times while he ate the "funny mushrooms"

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Yea, I agree. Why doesnt this guy answer the good questions like why he wouldnt kill one of these bastards rather than write books.

Its all about $ guys, and he has a bunch of you chasing a rediculous idea.

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 09:22 AM
link   
You can't dismiss all that he says, just because it sounds a little bit too far fetched.

You need to analyse and research it, before casting judgement!!

Then and only then can you make a rational decision

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alpha Grey
as for us living in a virtual reality program.....he obviously watched "The Matrix" too many times while he ate the "funny mushrooms"

nothing funny about those mushrooms dude, you get to see the world without your "funny" glasses.
But i think he actually had some ayuasca potion in south america, not shrooms

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I've been reading Icke's books for years. His first books were supposedly constructed from messages received by him and his psychic friends. Yet they say nothing about reptilians! Or about the matrix. I find that odd. You think the angels etc would thought it might be relevant.
He goes from saying Jesus was real to Jesus wasn't real. Etc.

I now think he speaks a load of old toilets.

Interesting toilets, mind. Interesting toilets.

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Here's a rare pic of Icke with some of his alien friends. Zippy is a reptoid.

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I agree that there is much in what Icke claims that I find hard to swallow. Still, in reference to the validity of much of the data in his books, my studies support alot of it. The information that he presents as his evidence is, in many cases, confirmed by many other authors. His conclusions are where he differs. When I saw him speak, he focussed on numerous details of 9/11 which he found hard to explain. If these details are accurate, which as far as I could tell, they are, they pose some troubling questions. Whatever the answers are, the questions themselves are worth asking.

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Let us think about the theory on werewolves...and shapeshifting. Now I do not believe that. But I have expereinced seeing these reptilians. I have seen these wierd crossbreeds in real life. But I have not witness a shapshifter in reality. My question is...if Princess Diana got her period. wouldn't Prince Charles know? but then again..she also stated that the windsors are not human, they are reptiles. I do not think that David is a quack. Clearly he is telling the truth, and clearly there are reptilians here. There is a good race, and a bad race. Well...I really* want to go up to the president...or queen of england and say, "C'mon, shapeshift.... Do you think they would? How would people not notice this. But there have been many sightings. Let us also remember that the government manipulates people, and hides everything from bases, to UFOs...to reptilians....

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 05:32 AM
link   
In a sense him plugging his books in here and there throughout the answers may very well be, and probably are, for promotional purpose, and to gain in profit. When you think about it, he still has to make a living. He travels the world, and researches daily. The profit from these books carry him on his journey. He can't work a 9-5 job, and travel the world at the same time.

However, I also believe, that I too would grow tired of the same questions, especially after answering them in several books, and countless interviews, and just begin to respond like so: "Hey look, if you want to know my answer, read this...". Along with him growing tired, you have to take into consideration that some of those questions can't be answered in a quick 30 word summary.

He says that he isn't looking for anyone to believe him, or even look at his material, so for this to maintain its truth, the only other conclusion is that he does indeed need the profit from his research to continue it. What better way to do that than to write a book (or many in his case...). This doesn't make him wrong for doing so. Sadly, in this reality, nothing is free.

Whether you view his work as the ramblings of a mad man or the works of an enlightened genius, are for you to decide. Just because you disagree with it doesn't make it WRONG. As some have said, they haven't read his work, or only gazed at it briefly before their preconditioned belief system had kicked in, and lead them away from it. His work is very controversial compared to the "normal" views of society and life itself. But, I ask you this, if you have yet to read the work, how can you criticize it?

If the government were to "make him disappear", it would look awful suspicious. If anything, it would further prove his work
. Them leaving him alone merely makes people think that "hey he MUST be wrong, because he is still alive". It is more beneficial to them for him to be alive.

[edit on 11-4-2006 by Rizin]

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

thanks buddy

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 10:57 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 10:57 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 10:26 AM
link   
david love and light ,thank you for all the work you are doing telling the truth creating a bridge of light for spiritual transformation . carole sutton

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   
how can we take a more active roll their are lots of us.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I was very interested in the theories of David Icke, even the reptiloids were something hard to imagine.
But I was ready to research about this , as the powers here must have been built during decades and how we know whats behind the curtain.

First thing incredible is Credo Mutwa.
I am lucky that I have friends from South Africa here,
one of them is already older than 60 and he was fighting with mandela and the ANC when he was a student.
As the "very old" necklace looked to new for me, I also watched Credo handling it rude for showing the male figure together with the female.
You dont handle something holy and old like this !
Then all the Suothafricans here told me that they never heard about Chitahuli.
Chitahuri is impossible anyway, because there is no R in Zulu.
My friend told me after watching the long video, that he is a story teller, thats a honourable profession in South Africa.
He was doubting the "very old" necklace as well , go and look yourself !
Also he is trying to sell an Aids medicine (Suderlandia), thats a very common business in South Africa.
None of the relatives of my south african friends , that are still living in South Africa knew his name.
So he must be a very secret Sanussi. Anyway, he is talking that he is one of 2 that are left.Who is the other one? Why we didnt hear about him?
Does he have another Zulu history to tell?
The other thing is that the full original video from the Wogan Show 1991 has disappeared from the Internet.
It was there , but it is deleted.
So I thought, maybe these were Davids enemies and went to his website.
But this video is also not on Davids website. Strange!!!
I found a lot of broken links on his website as well, so I wrote an email to his webmaster. I asked for the video and told him about the broken links.
No answer, even after 3 mails.
There is no other possibility to get in contact. David Icke doesnt have an email for the people feeding him and believing in him!
So people, maybe you should also try to find this original video or ask Icke about this. It should be in his interest, that we can see this, or not?
If he is a business Guru, that would be a very ugly thing.
I think its very dangerous to make the Elite a reptilian race, if they were not.
How to stop the crowd if they start to see powerful people as non humans, that we just need to take away from the planet?
Credo even talks about the different skin and flesh, after you cut such a "creature".
I never saw a real shape shifting on all these many videos in the Net. They were all manipulated.Ok, they were not from David Icke, but we can see how people get fanatic about it.
Ok, good luck for your researches.
Dont believe people too fast and keep inside the safety of love and happyness.
Dunja

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Havent read the OP/interview yet but did scan through some responses and always find it funny how people just love to take the piss out of this guy, those people mostly not even realising he'd already started on his journey before they'd even got them selves out of their damp arse two tone nappies.

Don't base your opinions of someones second life work over a pebble of an interview in the oceans of the world, icke's been at it for years if you didn't already gather that from paragraph one, and as one responder said, people laughed at first but now flock from far and wide to see this guy.

If you want pass comment on icke and his excited theories/opninions then at least take a couple of hundred hours out of your life to watch his presentations/speechs, read his articles/books and follow the trail of information he has - regarding the reptilian business alot of that was born out of statements made by princess diana prior to her death which were very direct in meaning - look it up for your self.

All i really wanted to say was dont take the piss untill youve taken the time to look at what it is he's doing and the effort he's made to open up the domain of "wild conspiracy theories" as georgy bwoy puts it!

Reptilian shape shifters "BS"
The earths round "BS"

See where im coming from with those two lines there, in anything ive watched of icke he's always said dont take my word for it, go look into it your self and find out the facts for your self, infact he even says at either the start or end of one session that if you walk away from here beliving everything ive said then your an idiot, hes not presenting it as truth but as an oppurtunity to wake up and its your responsability to go find the facts dont let someone else do it for you otherwise we endup in the same old situation of we the 1% of the world are right listen to us, and the other 99% go "Baaahhhh!!!!???!?!?!???!?!?!?!!! Bah! Tell me more... Bah"

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Does anyone know if Icke is gonna do another interview? I use to be a big follower of him,but I notice he picks up to many things and runs with them.The biggest one being the similaritys betwen jesus/horus in his book "David Ickes guide to global conspiracy and how to end it".There are some similaritys ,but not near as many as he says or zeigeist(Im not a christian by the way).This just shows poor research,he really let me down with that one.So needless to say that is the question I would like to ask him.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
i met the dude when i lived in the isle of wight (uk) nice fella..shame he had to plug his book on every answer.. his theories are very interesting to say the least ..his blood line theory has some truth to it ( royal family or blue blood)..but to what end i don't know..again great story.. ..but proven the matrix world that david lives in is impossible ....to be honest if these reptiles (evolved dinosaurs) did exist why go to all the trouble ..why not just kill most of us off and be done with it ...humanity sometimes revels init's own self importance, where nothing special

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join