Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Exclusive AboveTopSecret.com Community Interview with David Icke

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 09:16 PM
link   
This guy is a quack. Someone took too much acid in the 60's. He seems to address some interesting topics, but fails to provide any substantial evidence to support his theories. I challenge this man to provide any sliver of evidence to back up his claim. If the government really wanted him dead, he would be. How does the "reptiles" fit into the grand scheme of the so-called "Matrix"....the idea that he stole from a clever Holywood movie.

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by motherbucker34
This guy is a quack. Someone took too much acid in the 60's. He seems to address some interesting topics, but fails to provide any substantial evidence to support his theories. I challenge this man to provide any sliver of evidence to back up his claim. If the government really wanted him dead, he would be. How does the "reptiles" fit into the grand scheme of the so-called "Matrix"....the idea that he stole from a clever Holywood movie.

You obviously haven't read any one of his books, looked at his sources, and joined the dots. Why bother posting if you can't discus something you actually know about? DENY IGNORANCE? go on, you might like it.

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 08:45 PM
link   
One guy asked a question about "hard evidence" of the reptilians and David Icke replied by suggesting that they should buy and read his books and come to their own decisions.

jeez, buy his books and there's hard evidence in words only? The guy was asking for photographic or video proof of hard evidence of the existence of the so-called reptilians, maybe bring (or kidnap) a live one and see if that can shapeshift into a lizard in person.

That would be HARD evidence. Not buy his books to see "hard evidence" written in words.

Maybe David Icke would hire some actors, special effect company and some old "V" alien masks and produce "hard evidence" creatively.

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I don't know why Icke presents the material (reptilians) and calls the entities aliens, they have been known for the last 2000 years as demons. I believe he is trying to be more precise (reptilian brain based on fear).

Doing horrible things allows the spiritual vibration in the area to drop (maybe its death energy, I'm not sure), and the person gets 'energy', actually they get possessed. It's a slippery slope from there on.

It would explain why the world leaders are sadistic

[edit on 1-3-2005 by slave]

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by the_oleneo
One guy asked a question about "hard evidence" of the reptilians and David Icke replied by suggesting that they should buy and read his books and come to their own decisions.

maybe bring (or kidnap) a live one and see if that can shapeshift into a lizard in person.

That would be HARD evidence. Not buy his books to see "hard evidence" written in words.

Yes, just walk into the white house, grab George and lets see shall we. Jeez, and you call David Icke a nut? Grow up, and yes, READ.

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by paranoia
Yes, just walk into the white house, grab George and lets see shall we. Jeez, and you call David Icke a nut? Grow up, and yes, READ.

I didn't say it in my post. You did, sir.

I wanted hard photographic or video evidence from David Icke, not hearsay.

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by the_oleneo

Originally posted by paranoia

I didn't say it in my post. You did, sir.

I wanted hard photographic or video evidence from David Icke, not hearsay.

So, lets say he is indeed correct in say 60-70% of his research, you would rather have him shut up, unless he can provide photographic evidence?

Let me tell you, if anyone ever actually had photo evidence of this, it would be debunked as advanced CGI graphics or whatever.

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dawnaj
So, lets say he is indeed correct in say 60-70% of his research, you would rather have him shut up, unless he can provide photographic evidence?

Let me tell you, if anyone ever actually had photo evidence of this, it would be debunked as advanced CGI graphics or whatever.

Read my post five posts back in this thread. That's exactly what I said!

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Can it get anymore obvious this guy is just making up stuff to make money? I mean come on... maybe his stuff could be somewhat possible but he just keeps coming up with more BS so that he can publish more books. Now hes ripping off The Matrix? Give me a break, how obvious can this con be? All the sudden he just realizes, o yea and the whole world is fake and so we have to buy a new book about that? What a joke. Not to mention nothing he says would make sense if the world was like the Matrix. Why would these reptiles or w/e give a crap about a video game world if they have control of the real one. If the world were fake then whoeves in control can program it however they want. Come on.. This guy is bogus and I feel bad for anyone who buys into his *hit. Especially when he is jacking ideas directly from movies and other forms of popular culture and writing new books about them. The point is made even more clear by his response to the gentlemen who asked him why he isnt fighting instead of just making $$ selling books, and he basically told the question asker to shove it.

[edit on 13-3-2005 by Skinnyb]

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skinnyb
Now hes ripping off The Matrix? Give me a break, how obvious can this con be? All the sudden he just realizes, o yea and the whole world is fake and so we have to buy a new book about that? What a joke. Not to mention nothing he says would make sense if the world was like the Matrix. Why would these reptiles or w/e give a crap about a video game world if they have control of the real one.

Er, he doesn't say any of that. Go read.

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 03:52 PM
link   
First, you don't get rich with writing books, except if you sell them at ten thousands copies... I don't think that he did that. And he must eat something too, maybe he just don't anything else to do and then he decided to talk about something he knows about, reptilians and those kind of thing.

And to create such a story with all this, you must have a lot of imagination!! So even if 10% of it its true, its very

[edit on 13-4-2005 by Vitchilo]

[edit on 13-4-2005 by Vitchilo]

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 07:21 AM
link   
You've just watched a videoclip on MTV of David Bowie's 'Spiders from Mars'.

You can choose:

a) don't listen to David Bowie, don't buy his CDs
b) listen to the CDs
c) enter a David Bowie forum and proceed to diss him about his clothing and him talking about us being spiders from mars, and tell his fans that he's just trying to sell CDs.

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Very true about the reptilians/demons analogy.

It is true, he has given a more definitive analysis of the same phenomenon, and he has tied it into why there are SO many strange stories about the 'royal' family, like hunchbacks, and babies being thrown into a fire, and hemophilia...

People, look up when you see something strange!

There are two ways to fuel your life with energy. There are two paths, and they both make you feel good! So don't choose based on that, alone...

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I can agree with what David Icke is saying about the matrix world that we are living in.

Check out this website, I read the whole thing about 6 months ago, and put the teachings from it into practice. I had the privilige of living as David Icke says, Free, for about a month. However the stresses and strains of everyday life, plus my inquisitive mind pulled me back so to speak into this matrix!!

originalteaching.com...

Try it out though you might be suprised

[edit on 6/1/06 by Silentknight76]

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Whenever I see something saying 'according to David Icke' I want to walk away, or better still stamp up and down on it. Yes, I've read some of his books. No, I don't believe any of it. He takes a few facts and spins them into this candyfloss edifice that looks solid but isn't. The bits about the Royal Family are just pure idiocy for a start. The man had a mental breakdown 15 years ago and has now realised that people buy his dross and that he can make a living doing it. He's a deranged sponger in my humble opnion, and I've met a few in my time.

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 08:45 AM
link   
wots the deal with this holographic world we supposedly live in? is it created by god, or did the illumanti have us all wired to plugholes at birth whilst we piss around all day in our subconciousness ness ss.

huh?

i get what he says, but its the holographic bit im thinking is bollocks.

i mean does Icke believe when we die our spirit goes on the afterlife, or are we simply put into the the microsoft recycle bin!

its easy to say that were in a holographic world, because then he goes onto say...but look....its sooo real! er...yes....so...what the # are you actually saying.

someone please....

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 10:05 AM
link   
it's hard to disprove that we live in a holographic reality, as any measuring device would also exist within the holograph.

i like the mental exercise of thinking how that would 'look' from the 'outside'.

if you break a holographic plate into tiny pieces, each piece still has the whole holograph on it. if we do indeed live in a holograph, that would mean that we all have everything inside us.

i don't think this is impossible, personally.

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 06:53 AM
link   
I went to hear him speak about 5 years ago, not long after 911, cuz I'd read two books of his, and felt that he did offer a lot of provocative information. I don't agree with all that I read in his books, and find some of it quite hard to imagine as really happening. I kind of like Queen Elizabeth, always have, and she may be the lone royal I do like... so I hope his claims that she is a shapeshifting interdimensional parasitic extraterrestrial reptilian evildoer are as preposterous as they appear at first glance. I'd be surprised if he was bang on the money on that one. But, nonetheless, a lot of the data which he bases his theories upon is much more believable. The likelihood that the worlds powerbrokers secretly plot to stay in power, is in my view, quite plausible. I doubt that they are unconcerned with losing their power, and don't get together to swap ideas on tightening their grip on our world. Wouldn't most of us do the same? I bet Mother Teresa wouldn't, but after her.... I see few folks that I think could resist the urge to do some backroom manipulating.
The speech Icke gave that day contained a lot of hard to explain away points about 911. These sequences of events from that day which he recounted were odd behaviour to say the least, and downright suspicious from the perspective of someone who might not trust the stories officially accepted by these same groups in the past. Pearl Harbour, Iran/contra, TWA 800, JFK, MLK II, and other controversial events are the kinds of things that lead some to be suspicious right away. Maybe its all explainable credibly... and maybe not. But, just cuz Icke presents some things which I find hard to swallow, doesn't make me dismiss all the things he says. Nobody's wrong all the time...

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 07:12 AM
link   
There is truth to be found in his words.
Period.
Always cross reference information that is presented to you.
Follow your heart.
Use logical reasoning and critical thinking when making deductions.
Critique every assertion independently of others.

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I have found a link to the transcripts of 'The Lacerta Interview' Which is an interview with a reptiloid. (reptilian species, as mentioned by David Icke.) (Although Icke states that he has not heard of the interview before?)

This species is actually living below the earths surface and have been doing so since they evolved from the dinosaurs, millions of years ago.

The reptiloids have telepathic and telekenetic abilities and actually use mimicry to appear as humans on the surface of the earth.

I found the interview to be a very interesting read, although the 2nd interview does go into some depth regarding the physics of alien craft and the reptiloids abilities. Any Physicists on the board may be able to understand the explainations more than I could!

www.sabon.org...

I look forward to hearing your thoughts!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join