It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive AboveTopSecret.com Community Interview with David Icke

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 12:49 AM
link   
According to Icke man is free but information is not ..... heh

Perhaps as long as he is charging loot, the powers that be allow him to operate, concluding that his audience is relatively minute...

If he gave this information away for free then maybe they would get rid of him?

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Small things amuse small minds.

It's easier to giggle than to take some time and read, maturely.

Hey, laughter is good for you.. spend your life giggling.. laugh everything off. Paste a hundred laughing icons with your posts if you like. Just don't expect to be taken seriously. It looks very immature, like a bully laughing at a kid with glasses or something. Some kids will laugh along with the bully, thinking it's all fun and games, but the kid who sticks up for the kid with glasses gets a hundred times more respect in my book.

I don't follow David Icke, he's not a prophet or anything, but he has researched a hell of a lot more than I have, and his work covers so much interesting material and ideas to think about.

And his 'Headlines' page is probably my favourite page of news links out there.

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I have to say that having read about this for the first time, i am very skeptical of it, but would like some more information. I am, however, dissapointed that people here who clearly do not believe in anything he has to say, actually go on the defensive and laugh at anyone else who dares to believe.

Laughing at others who believe this, or others who may be pondering over it or who wish to discus the validity of it isn't an open minded or considerate way of moderating a message board.

What is the point of having this message board if we can't respect other people's views and keep our minds (even if its just 1%) open to the possibility that your views can change.

I shall continue to read up on this...

[edit on 3-1-2005 by paranoia]

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 01:49 PM
link   
people who believe this guy please send me your email-addys. i have some stuff to sell you might be interrested in. tinfoilhats, magical stones, real ufodebris from the roswellcrash, photos of the world outside the matrix, etc.(including certificates of authenticy as proof).

seriously, i doubt the future of mankind aslong as people are fooled by so obvious fakes as icke.

hey david if you read this: if i ever see you in real life i m gonna take a football and kick it into your bollocks as hard as i can, maybe this will help to cure the braindamage you obviously got from your footyball-career.

[edit on 3-1-2005 by feyd rautha]

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I would also like to ask which religion you are? When i find out can i kick you in the bollocks too for believing in something i believe utterly ridiculous?

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 06:46 PM
link   
didn't he claim once he was the son of god?

With this claim he could lose alot of crediablity.

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I have to say if he claimed that i will lose interest in reading more about him. If you find a link to this claim please let me know!

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by paranoia
I have to say if he claimed that i will lose interest in reading more about him. If you find a link to this claim please let me know!

www.ananova.com...

1.) Either he just uses truth seekers in order to make money but doesn't believe in what he says.

2.) Mel gibison bought an island with the profits from the passion isn't that un christian? Really makes you wonder how people can exploit people in order to make a a dollar.

3.) He could be right and believes in what he says, and uses the funds from his books to make a living, but also abit insane, but mabe on the right track.

4.) His lost the plot.

5.) His just disinformation guy that makes consirency theroies so whacked, that people will never believe in consirency and make vaild ones look like a heap of idiots.

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 07:19 PM
link   
"Icke made an infamous appearance on Terry Wogan's chatshow in 1991 wearing a turquoise shellsuit which he claimed brought him closer to God."

He hasn't claimed to be the son of God. I'm still not convinced by what he says, but from what i have researched it seems the media and others are so very against him (somewhat understandable and predictable perhaps considering his views) - and so any article by the mainsteam media will logically in my eyes belittle him as a "complete nutter" and contain nothing truely impartial and informative. I'll continue doing my own research anyway...

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Well these peodofiles, must have replianian blood lines. Have noticed that peodofiles seem to be nodric/bristish ancestory? The bristish lines today seem to have the strongest econmy's and armies. From america, to australia and britian.

I've always stated to my self, peodofiles must have their DNA stuffed up. But i suspect it could lizard blood. They are also very manuplitive, inteligent into tricking people.

They theory that roman empire, passed and moved their royal lines to the british, in which rome feel and the british empire grew could be a good theory.

Then you wonder why are the kings of europe called royal blood? Whats so special about them? Mabe this replican bloodlines? They do seem to interbreed with each other, out of war and after war.

David icke could be onto something.

Then you have the issue of the replian part of the brain inbuilt in all human's.
This were most of our insticts come from.

[edit on 3-1-2005 by Thinker]

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 04:05 PM
link   
@Paranoia

believe is irrelevant, only facts matter. icke is a hoaxer, that is a fact.
and people who believe him are nutcases that is a fact too.

@icke
though stealing the matrixidea to get some bucks out of nutters takes some balls(bollocks in your language), respect for this david. maybe you can steal some pictures from "independence day" too, for your marketingstrategy.

your, ahem, ugly looking bookcovers sure could need some workover. holler if you need me for more ideas, or ask billy maier for advice.

[edit on 4-1-2005 by feyd rautha]

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I trust you have looked at a lot of the writings then and come to the conclusion based on sources, discrepencies, and others evidence that he is a hoax - considering of course that these are all viable FACTS. Please post some more info on this, so we can have an intellectual discussion about it, which i would be seriously interested in doing.

Otherwise it is your OPINION that he is a hoax, for whatever personal reasons or belief system you currently have. This doesn't mean its a fact either, it simply means there is another possibility to look into and debate about.

[edit on 4-1-2005 by paranoia]

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Believe nothing written in books
Believe what your heart tells you is true
Dismissing Icke as a money hungry nut case does nothing to diminish the information that he imparts.
I want to find out the link with geomentry,vibrations,dimension shifting,
and if this is the big secret being kept by the Freemasons.

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Im firmly in Icke's camp, i was more than sceptical myself until i actually read his books, over the years since the wogan appearance i find his claims about child abuse in the whitehouse, the reptililian agenda more and more believable. His research on bloodlines is excellent and the idea of the royals being lizards works for me.
wasn't quite sure about his claim that George Lucas could be one of them though :/

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by feyd rautha

and people who believe him are nutcases that is a fact too.

Could you kindly point me in the direction of some of these facts?

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 03:23 PM
link   

It is a fact that Icke is a hoaxer, eh? Could you please begin the process of discrediting each and every one of his sources that are listed in each one of his books?

Claiming that "icke is a hoaxer, that is a fact" is coming dangerously close to matching the definition of libel.

MK

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShawNee922
According to Icke man is free but information is not ..... heh

Perhaps as long as he is charging loot, the powers that be allow him to operate, concluding that his audience is relatively minute...

If he gave this information away for free then maybe they would get rid of him?

His information is free. Just go online, or go to the library and take out his books.

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 02:39 AM
link   
In defense of Icke.

I find it funny and laugh, when the members of a conspiracy board find conspiracies hard to take, hard to swallow. Ickes theories are hard to take and hard to swallow because they a direct confrontation with your programmed reality. Even if what he has to say is fake, the fact that you can't take the time to entertain the notion that someone like George Bush is a pedophile is a sad state of denial. You don't even have to go to Icke, read the Franklin Cover-up. I figure if I was George Bush I'd charge the nut job with slander and win hands down? Not so. He charges many others with horrible deeds as well, he can be sued but he has not.

I also find it interesting that he was a celebrity in Britain, made a decent carrier move from soccer player to BBC anchor as well as a founder of the green party in Britain. But he gave it all up, to be a nut job with a website and tour telling people crazy things with no one listening and everyone laughs. Now that's a career move, what a fantastic idea.

If Icke is alive today I believe there are two other possible explanations. His reptilian theory is so odd sounding at first you immediately discredit his information. The other explanation is he is being protected 'on high' which doesn’t sound as crazy as it used to me.

Elite pedophile rings are being prosecuted around the world as I write this (Portugal, Brazil). If you want an account of elite luciferianism written by an actual historian read David Livingstone's 'The Dying God' from ancient Babylon to the USA, the old religion lives on.

But make fun of the lizards/demons, and don't believe a word he says it's easier that way.

[edit on 31-1-2005 by slave]

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Very well said, Slave.

I'd suggest reading anything by Fritz Springmeier as well.

Currently in jail, framed like someone out of Orwell's 1984, a writer who exceeds David Icke in research, who got Alex Jones started, who reveals the Illuminati families and their plans and methods, is Fritz Springmeier.

Start here: www.whale.to...

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Icke said the reptilians prefer blood hair & blue eyes. The majority of the european monarchy had brown eyes. This is weird if lizard shpeshifting men control our "matrix". These royalty should then have blue eyes. If we are in a matrix deluded by the press & television what about people who live in remote areas that arenot influenced by modern civilization. If I break my arm, it hurts. Can I will it back together?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join