It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive AboveTopSecret.com Community Interview with David Icke

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 01:00 PM
link   
He seems to be conflating the "Holographic Mind" theory and the "Holographic Universe" Theory, and is taking those "Philosophy of the Matrix" type books far too seriously. I guess one will have to wait until this new book is published.

I think he completely flubbed the two biggest questions, namely 'why aren't you doing anything about this world devouring conspiracy' and 'why haven't you been stopped'. He talked about being restricted from visiting Canada. Is one to beleive that Canada is the Dominion of the Reptilloid Conspiracy? Those are the two major questions about his ideas. How is one to beleive that a former what, sports commentator, has been able to prevent an interdimensional conspiracy from silencing him, and how is one supposed to beleive what he says when he himself doesn't act on it? He asked amuk why he isn't capturing and interrogating Reptiloids. Probably because amuk doesn't think that there are shapeshifting reptiloids out there in the first place. Surely he'd've been able to organize some of his readers to do this, or get together with some of those militias in the US to do this. If nothing else it would be a good test of the bloodlines idea to take someone distantly related to these lines and try this one them. If being '9th Counsins several times removed' is enough to keep the two candidates in the line, then surely there are other people who could be in it. Why not at least contact and interview them, especially if his 'intuition' is so effective? But no, he doesn't even address these valid and critical criticisms, but rather calls the questions themselves 'bollocks'.

Its still open to debate whether he genuinely beleives his ideas, or if he knows they are BS and promotes them anyway. I think that, while his reposnses show that his ideas are simply incorrect, (reinforced by the cop out of this 'whatever you think is whats real' new book) its still entirely possible, since he at least admits that he comes to his conclusions based on testimony and 'intuition', that he does in fact beleive it himself.

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 04:34 PM
link   
No offence, but I think Amuk deserved what he got from David. His question was just so silly. I am not surprised David did not take them seriously.

"Why aren't you doing anything" Umm hello, he has a whole web site, and has wrote several books, and goes around the world talking about them. So he is doing something. What else do you expect him to do?

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo_Child
No offence, but I think Amuk deserved what he got from David. His question was just so silly. I am not surprised David did not take them seriously.

And you take a man that says the world is secretly ruled by shapeshifting, alien, satanic, babyeating, reptilian Masons seriously?

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 04:51 PM
link   

And you take a man that says the world is secretly ruled by shapeshifting, alien, satanic, babyeating, reptilian Masons seriously?

I look at everything on a case by case basis. I am prepared to listen to him, because I am open-minded, believing him is another ball game alltogether. You are not the only one who is skeptical of him, most of the members who asked questions were also skeptical, except their questions were genuine questions. Your questions were more like you using the opportunity to show him up; so he turned it against you.

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk

Damn it Amuk!! You made me spit beer all over my keyboard!!!!

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Your questions were more like you using the opportunity to show him up; so he turned it against you.

Hardly

He didnt answer because he CANT PROVE JACK

My questions were not as much to show him up as to inject a moment of REALITY into the interview.

I do admire the man in that he has become rich feeding the public a load of crap without the SLIGHTEST bit of proof.

Damn I wish I had thought of it first

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk
My questions were not as much to show him up as to inject a moment of REALITY into the interview.

The reality you "interjected", was pretty much to the tune of "Why aren't you doing anything" which was already an established reality - several books, public speaking, interviews and personal web sites. That is classified as "doing something"

Perhaps your definition was him capturing the queen, and then forcing her to shapeshift on national television

[edit on 29-10-2004 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Perhaps your definition was him capturing the queen, and then forcing her to shapeshift on national television

That would have proved the point then

There are millions of people that don`t buy into this.He spends most of his time in the states now due to the ridicule he got in Britain.
Without disrespecting our American cousins to much
but you are the capitol of Weirdness.Also your TV evangalists that spent the 80s & 90s coning you guys out of your hard earned cash was so succesful that you are the Conmasters Capitol of the world too.He has seen a gap in the market and is making the most out of you.

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Pretty much yes
It would go a long ways futher than "buy my book"

If you wish to believe in fairy tales without a shred of proof go ahead, and while you are at it I have a bridge I wouldd like to sell you

To be honest the only thing I really have against him is quacks like him discredit serious researchers such as Stanton Friedman. That places us all in the crack pot group by the public.

By the way I have discovered a secret group of potato people that are the secret leaders of the reptiles. They have told me, through messages left in my alphabet soup, that what the reptiles think is a hologram universe tricking us is IN REALITY.....

Well the rest is in my book "Potato People Rulers of the Reptiles" that will be on sell for 29.95 at wal-mart soon.

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 06:10 PM
link   

[

Pretty much yes
It would go a long ways futher than "buy my book"

If you wish to believe in fairy tales without a shred of proof go ahead, and while you are at it I have a bridge I wouldd like to sell you

To be honest the only thing I really have against him is quacks like him discredit serious researchers such as Stanton Friedman. That places us all in the crack pot group by the public.

By the way I have discovered a secret group of potato people that are the secret leaders of the reptiles. They have told me, through messages left in my alphabet soup, that what the reptiles think is a hologram universe tricking us is IN REALITY.....

Well the rest is in my book "Potato People Rulers of the Reptiles" that will be on sell for 29.95 at wal-mart soon.

You have been awaken.I to have had secret messages in my alphabet soup.It all makes sense now.Have you noticed how many varities of potatos are no on this planet invading our homes reading our minds and controlling our every thought.I have been in contact with many people who like us have been awoken.We need to have positive vibrations and love everything to beat the potato people.
But l`m not hear to make people believe cos mash potatos taste to good

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 07:57 PM
link   

I think I've already said I don't beleive him.

I understand your sentiments, but, the purpose of the interview, was to ask him questions and get information. It was a very enjoyable interview, and many, even being skeptical of him, appreciated Daves's answers.
I think it was highly unprofessional of you to have abused that. In the end, all that happend, you were publically brushed aside by Dave and made a joke of.

Anyway, I don't think this is any of my business. So over and out.

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Hey, I think you're onto something with this potato thing. Highly credible IMO. Check the link to see them actually 'shapeshifting' before your very eyes. Seems they're not as shy and retiring as the 'reptillyoids'.

www.potato.org.uk...

Although we only see them in our dimensions as mere tubers, they utilise robots to do their communication with humans. Here is a photo of one of their 'robots' that was caught by TV cameras in the 70's in the UK.

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 08:34 PM
link   

In the end, all that happend, you were publically brushed aside by Dave and made a joke of.

I havent been able to type for the tears of my shame bluring the keys

He believes that the world is being ruled by shapeshifting, etc,etc,etc and I am the joke

I think that second sentence is wrong.

He doesnt even believe it.

What would have been a joke is me shelling out money for one of his books

But your buying my book about the Potato People will help fund our underground movement to take back the planet from our mind controled shackles of slavery, we are building a giant masher as we speak

We have to be real sneaky though because as everyone know Potatos have a lot of eyes

[edit on 29-10-2004 by Amuk]

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 09:46 AM
link   
David Icke theory is simply shape-shifted good old Christian fairytale about shape-shifting SATAN coming from the hell.

Satan figure was originally developed by church as a good explanation of all what was imperfect in the social order. Old families (bloodlines) were also targeted by Church if they were against political or economical church game. As a good example we have England (�Royal Bloodline) splitting out of Roman Catholic Empire.

David�s �red pill� and flawed �Matrix� model is old social order dedicated marketing for newage�rs to set focus away of what is real�

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 09:56 AM
link   
After reading the whole interview, I don't think mr. Icke is a very reliable source of information any longer. Not only were his answers very short and superficial, he seems more focussed on promoting his new book. Needless to say I'm a little disappointed.

[edit on 30-10-2004 by Olafski]

JAK

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 04:04 AM
link   
For those who might be interested:

David Icke will be appearing on James Whale's show on TalkSport Sunday - November 7, 2004 11:00 PM - 1:00 AM (GMT).

It is a phone-in show, so I think that's a +44 dialing code you'll be needing there Amuk

Jack

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Ok bit of a reality check here for Amuk and the rest of the "David Icke should kidnap the queen of england and make her change into a reptile" brigade.

Let's assume you were planning this..... How would you get anywhere near her or any person in power without being shot or jailed for life? As for 'getting samples of DNA' that would come under treason laws in many countries. So we're back to getting shot or jailed again!
Now I'm not saying I belive everything Icke is saying, but neither will I totally disregard anything just because it's a little off the wall. You'll find that most conspiracies have zero proof that would stand up in a court of law. If they had otherwise then it would no longer be a conspiracy would it?

It seems to me that Amuk's 'question' had less to do with a 'reality check' and more to do with the fact that he/she thinks of themselves as top dog and wanted to assert their authority. I've been comming on here under a few differnt names for years now (I'm forever misplacing passwords on bits of paper LOL) and I have to admit I don't like the way it's heading. I could overlook al ot of things (because you really need your bullsh*t detector enabled on here alot!) But the halloween prank was a step too far.

It showed to me what I already knew, that it is very easy for a small group of people to break their own rules and create a situation. As for that crap about it being a tribute to orson wells! Who the hell were they kidding? Wouldn't the time be better spent actually researching something instead of adding an extra 'myth' to the already buldging field of conspiracy? (how will anyone in the future know it was a hoax? Maybe thats how Roswell started out... anyone think of that? A simple hoax that got out of hand.)
If everyone started obeying THEIR OWN rules as well as those set down in this forum it would make it a bit more productive. Put the ego's on the back burner people!

Amuk you were blatenly trying to hyjack a Q and A session to make yourself look good. I think it's obvious as to why.

Icke wont provide proof on here or even explain in detail, as if he does why the hell would anyone go and buy one of his books if he's already cut to the chase on here? If the questions had been about things related but outside the subject of his book you may have gotten more answers [or at least straight ones].

I don't post very often and this has made my point I feel, so i probably wont reply. But I will check back to this.

Wayne...

[edit on 6/11/2004 by the secret web - formatting]

[edit on 6/11/2004 by the secret web]

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by the secret web
Ok bit of a reality check here for Amuk and the rest of the "David Icke should kidnap the queen of england and make her change into a reptile" brigade.

Let's assume you were planning this..... How would you get anywhere near her or any person in power without being shot or jailed for life?

He is implicating hundreds of people who do not have bands of royal guards and secret service coverage.

As for 'getting samples of DNA' that would come under treason laws in many countries. So we're back to getting shot or jailed again!

To stop the great invasion, the enslavement of billions of human beings over thousands of years? To prevent becoming food for reptilian monstrosities? But no, now we hear that its all imaginary, along with everything else, so there is no need to worry about it.

Now I'm not saying I belive everything Icke is saying, but neither will I totally disregard anything just because it's a little off the wall. You'll find that most conspiracies have zero proof that would stand up in a court of law. If they had otherwise then it would no longer be a conspiracy would it?

And that's a reason to beleive it?

Amuk you were blatenly trying to hyjack a Q and A session to make yourself look good. I think it's obvious as to why.

He asked a perfectly legitimate question, he didn't hijakc anything. And icke had no answer. No capability to deal with it, nothing.

Icke wont provide proof on here or even explain in detail, as if he does why the hell would anyone go and buy one of his books if he's already cut to the chase on here?
I think thats what many people here are saying.

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 05:51 AM
link   
look i read a post of yours and you said something interesting....talking about us doubting your existence and so and so.now assume that i'm right when i say you could be annu(you know what i mean right?of course you do!)whether your physicaly a reptilian or it works through our subconcious i dont know,but im going to assume that your being somewhat truthful.
you say how can we dare deny your existence...well thats easy.your ridiculous.most ppl will never believe that reptilian "aliens" are controlling the palnet from their underground bases and work through our subconcious(sound almost familiar,hell is a metaphor for these underground tunnels lairs and bases where you uhhh apperntly reside)
anyway,most ppl find that too far fetched to beleive which is what u want,no?the other half of us who do acknowledge your existence also think its ridiculous,and we will continue to think so until we are complety sure of your existence.say i'm right about you and you all will physically manifest your all gonna have fun killing ppl and # right? but keep in my the retribution u get for that.if u are real eventually you'll prove it right but all this is gonna come back to you when She finally brings you back to where ever it is she made you and then begins your "punishment" the quotes is so i'll sound less tacky.anyways if im right about you talk to me,prove yourself to me.u obviously are superiour right?so prove that ur "superior".otherwise i call you a bluff

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 07:34 AM
link   
So this is where the interview resides. Jeez. Why wasn't it in the guest speakers forum.

Anyhoot, 1st it appears to me the dude either doesn't know as much as I thought or is purposely evasive or has alzeimers (sp) or all of the aforementioned.

2ndly, for someone who is suppose to be the highlight of his own interview, why am I more entertained by the contribution made by a member named Amuk instead?
It reminds me of those movies where the star gets overshadowed by a scene stealer.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join