It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive AboveTopSecret.com Community Interview with David Icke

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 04:41 PM
link   
That certainly was interesting.

I still think hes nuts. But at least he is clear in his nuttieness. And he has a right to be a nut however he chooses to be so.

But it was interesting, nonetheless. learned a bit more about his views than i did before, and now I understand what all this blather by other members is about when they speak incessantly about the Matrix.

But i am still happy he did come here, both for his supporters, and for those of us skeptical of his ideas.

I dont see whats wrong with him refering to books though. Alot of answers to alot of questions, are probably eleaborated more in them, and true, when youve written that much stuff, its hard not to refer to previous works.

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Thanks a million for this interview, I enjoyed it, and I learnt a lot like others. Before, I was not even prepared to give the man a glance, now I'm seriously considering getting his books. I think it is fairly obvious a satanic elite cult exists, and is behind the NWO, it is just making that leap of faith to shape shifting reptillians that stops me dead in the tracks.

Oh, and no expense to Amuk, but his "bollocks" comment was pure gold!

[edit on 28-10-2004 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Great interview by ATS.
Yes l think the members on both sides asked good questions.Just a pity Mr Icke only came on this to promote himself and his book to the thousands of people that may read this and buy into his empire.
It would be nice if we could have responded to his answers as there are some gaps in his theories.I mean come on were in a Virtual Reality game but won`t go into detail as it`s in the book

His answer to my question "I am me and l am not trying to be believed" I read that as "I am me and trying to make a living as this is the only way l can become rich as l was rubbish at Football and when l retired no TV contracts were offered so it was either this or getting a job in a supermarket stalking shelves".

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by John bull 1
I

My favorite bit is where he tells our esteemed moderator Amuk that he's talking bollocks.

I thought it was an honest interview.Straight answers,referiences when answers are more complicated,and admission when he didn't know.
[edit on 28-10-2004 by John bull 1]

What straight answers?

He didnt answer either of my questions because the answer is "I am just selling a bunch of paranoid people books"

I know a snake oil salesman when I see one.

Oh the lizards are eating our kids and the only answer is to buy my new book

Now he is going to cash in on the matrix

I got to admit he proves PT Barnam right

You cant fight back

Would ANY of you that believed your child was going to be a lizards happy meal not fight back?

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 06:12 PM
link   
You know I respect you Amuk, but if you bother to read any of his books, it is very obvious what his answer is. He doesn't fight, as he says "you become what you fight." Kind of like Jesus' saying "Those who fight by the sword die by the sword." As well, he believes in the power of love, he believes love is truth. That is the best way to "fight" the evil, to love, to embrace truth. Your true vibrations so to speak.

As he talked about, he is guided by intuition, his true spirit. He explains this part a lot in his books too, it's like seeing a band of robbers around the corner before you ever reach it. But how can you avoid the robbers, if you don't believe robbers exist? As well, there is nothing to fear if you are true to yourself and to what your surroundings actually are. It's about love and awareness, which he feels can overcome all.

I'll admit, there may be a lot that I have a hard time believing because I try to believe in as little as possible. But, it doesn't hurt to have an open mind and try to understand where he is coming from.

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jamuhn
You know I respect you Amuk, but if you bother to read any of his books, it is very obvious what his answer is. He doesn't fight, as he says "you become what you fight."
As he talked about, he is guided by intuition, his true spirit.

No disrespect to anyone who believes his BS but he is guided by his desire to increase his bank account.

I havent bought his books but his web site is one of the first places I went after getting the Internet.

Did Jesus charge for his speeches? Did he come up with a new book to sell that copies the latest fad?

We are living in a matrix

I wonder what the next fad is he will cashin on?

If he exposed ONE reptilian his book sales would go through the roof. He doesnt because he CANT. I just find it hard to believe that ANYONE would buy into that

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 06:29 PM
link   
He also cannot go around fighting people due to the fact he might/will get locked up.But he could use peaceful means to expose people but that don`t pay the bills or the lifestyle,plus if it don`t excist you cannot prove it

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 06:33 PM
link   
He completely contradicted himself.
If "everything" is an illusion than his "reptilians" are obviously an illusion(in HIS mind). I'll go with Amuk on this guy...he's a Quack.

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fry2
He completely contradicted himself.
If "everything" is an illusion than his "reptilians" are obviously an illusion(in HIS mind). I'll go with Amuk on this guy...he's a Quack.

He realizes this Fry. Like I said, IF ANYONE WOULD CARE TO READ THE BOOK THEN MOST OF YOUR OBJECTIONS WOULD BE ANSWERED.

The whole point of this site is to deny ignorance right. So read the thing!

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I actually bought one of Icke's books a few years ago out of curiousity, "And the Truth Shall Set You Free". I'll admit that some of it was interesting and certainly plausible but then he totally loses me with the reptillian ideas. He comes across as pretty paranoid as well as a bit narcisistic at times.

I'd recommend checking out his books if you are interested in conspiracy theories but I wouldn't take anything he says too seriously. Now and then I'll pick up the book out of boredom to read over b/c like I said before...his subject matter is interesting and entertaining to say the least.

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 07:25 PM
link   
It really suprises me that people that will laugh at Christians for believing the Bible will buy into this with even LESS proof.

Its not that I dont have an open mind its just I will not believe something that is AT BEST hearsay.

For all these thousands of years there has not been ONE piece of proof? Not a bone or scale or picture? NOBODY OR NOTHING is that good.

Not to even mention why bother? Do we disguise ourselves as bulls to rule the cattle herd? No, we just do it. If they are that far ahead of us why waste time with all this BS? They would do just like everyone else and say "here we are obey or die"

His story falls apart on just the smallest bit of logic

Heres another one....

If what he says is true NONE of this is real and no bit of history, science, medicane, etc; is real you have to give up EVERY OTHER belief to agree with him.

People will fight the Idea that the whole universe is only 6000 years old but will believe that all of it is just a hologram slide show by Lizards that can control EVERYTHING but are affraid to show them selves?

If they can control reality why not just create a reality where we are there happy cattle? It would be more simple than this

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I've had the same questions too Amuk. But the way I take it is that they are not able to change us unless we let them. They can make all sorts of bad things happen, but that won't change the fact that we are still what we are. Only we can change ourselves, not them, but we can let them change us, which is what Icke believes is happening.

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jamuhn
I've had the same questions too Amuk. But the way I take it is that they are not able to change us unless we let them.

With all respect the man says they control our reality. They would not have to change us just create a reality where we are their "cattle".

OR screw all that just take control.

If ONE word of this was true do you think the lizards that have controled EVERY part of our lives and history, eat babies for breakfast, cause world wars for fun and profit, etc; would have the slightest problem with making him disappear?

If they for some unknown reason dont wish to be known wouldnt he be Number one oin there hit list? They wouldnt even have to kill him just erase him from the matrix

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Well, it's not like the matrix off the movie. We are, we are what we believe, no robots involved. The only thing outside of us is infinity. There are evil forces that can influence us and manipulate events, but they can't change who we are. In his book, he talks extensively about this other, positive force, that has helped guide him throughout his life.

I believe he spoke of this in his interview too.

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Jamuan

We will just have to agree to disagree on this one

I dont believe him for the same reason I dont believe the Bible....the VAST amount of evidence rules both out.

I believe in things you can measure.

If you wish we can carry this discussion to another thread and I will leave this one to the believers

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 07:59 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here is a thread where we can Debate this while leaving this thread to the Interview

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Personally, I was hoping for a few more footie questions.

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 10:15 PM
link   
man, i wish i would have known ahead of time, i would have loved to ask him a question. does anyone know how he does his research, and how a regular person like myself could do it.

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 10:19 PM
link   
How dare any of you doubt our existance....we will appear soon but first some technologies must be in functional order and tweaked as to not cause panic when we do reveal ourselves.

that is all

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 11:23 PM
link   
The only thing this guy is an entrepeneur. Hes knows how to make his money. Other than that hes a nutcase.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join