Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

I got punched in the face for asking for my receipt; literally.

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20 >>

join

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by streetfightingman
reply to post by Destinyone

That's like making accusations vaguely against the U.S. Government and saying

"I know this economy sucks because I live here!"

You are getting desperate now. You're worried your thread will peter out...and you won't have anyone to talk to anymore.

Des

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 02:57 AM
link   

reply to post by Destinyone

Well my mother had left me in the care of my grandmother who couldn't
take care of me at a very young age, and I ran away at15, because at that point I had no friends, no diagnosis,
a job at McDonalds in which I wanted to be the Manager, as well as a dream
to one day go to an American University in Phoenix or to Emily Carr. I

And then at 15 I was sitting on my bed one night before or after work,
or school I can't recall., It must have been school. And I was watching
TV and my grandmother yelled at me to turn it down multiple times in which
I complied. But she was drunk, and she came in and beat me with a remote.

I mean, I can go on but..
edit on 15-1-2013 by streetfightingman because: (no reason given)
yet in a completely different thread you said they stopped taking to you due to the way you acted.
You're either telling the truth (impossible with all the changes in your story), in which you can deflect all you want. But fact is you're a rotten person. And you have no family because of it. You are getting banned from bakeries and convenience stores. And you have a violent temper. Evaluate that. How are things working for ya? Insanity:doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.

Or you're a weak troll. In which you have no life. How's having no life working for ya?

And being autistic is no excuse for rudeness on the Internet. I have plenty of autistic friends and the one place they thrive is the Internet. And I'm beginning to doubt that at this point.
edit on 15-1-2013 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)
edit on 15-1-2013 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by glassspider
reply to post by topherman420

i'm going with lying. the story in this has changed lots of times with outright denials of having said things that people can easily read on the other pages plus the family story has changed several times then changes completely in other threads if he can fit himself into someone elses problems.

Report him and include the links, trolls are frowned upon. At least trolls who can't keep their story straight.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by streetfightingman

oooh what a lie hehe
i dont believe that any more than the rest of it.... okay other readers go through the last say 7 or eight pages people have pointed out where the story has changed several times you will also see his denials and contradictions. your own words prove you to be lying about what happened in the shop. you've already admitted you change the family history depending on who you speak to as i said my family history would make your hair curl but i dont use it to get sympathy or as an excuse to be rude to everyone around me nor do i use aspergers. you need to give up nobody fell for it

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by glassspider

Ya not one. I've actually never seen a troll fail to get one believer.

Worst. Troll. Ever

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 03:03 AM
link   
I can't do this anymore. I can't argue with you guys. I don't enjoy pretending to be a troll, because I'm not. I'm actually trying to genuinely get a message across. The fact that nobody is asking for their receipt. The fact that food is increasing. Prices are increasing. Clauses are increasing. Competitions, and all sorts of print on receipt is being aggregated daily.

Do I have a right to see that which is mine? Absolutely.

Did I ask for it? Absolutely. Did I mean to be rude? That is up to the judgement
of the independent variable to decide. Whether or not I want to (continue) to be rude
or (adjust) my settings to a positive reaction; which is exactly what I did prior
to him swearing at me after saying "You have to ask for it."

My conclusion, my personal conclusion is that he doesn't like me because
I live on disability. Fair enough, his prerogative.

However, I am not subject to that sort of abuse. And I am not a liar. And that's
all I have to say so you can believe whatever you want, or call me a Troll. And that's
your business. But this is just really bizarre, and what's even more bizarre
is that I have to now ask for my receipt and expect a different result
as opposed to expecting a receipt.

I'm sorry that your consumer culture changed so that now all receipts are deemed unimportant,
but that isn't my fault. And it isn't my fault that he doesn't like
disabled people. And it's not my fault you don't believe me and
or think I'm the variable that needs to be adjusted.

Peace

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Bye Bye.....

Des

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

yeah that was a shocker i expected loads of people to jump on me saying i was a paid disinfo agent for seeing through a lie haha i think it's because he gets involved in other threads with different stories he's quite easy to check up on and lies about things that you can quote him on. even a die hard can't fall for that,

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Try not to punch anyone else in your large amount of free time.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 03:09 AM
link   

better luck next time, i would suggest making notes so you don't keep tripping yourself up, also check what you have said in other threads that contradicts because we can :0)

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 03:10 AM
link   

I'm angry, because I never get my receipt. And I made a statement of fact, and emotion. And
I didn't use brutal force to convey it, nor did I raise my voice but I was stern and literal like
any Aspie.

lol, well that pretty much explains everything.
/thread

I'm not even sure if I believe it's a real disorder. Sorry to sound insensitive, but too many people just use it as an excuse to act however they want. I've heard of parents using it as an excuse too, just so they don't have to discipline their kids, kind of like the starseed thing.
"Oh he's not badly behaved, he's just an aspie."

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

Well that's a pretty arrogant thing to say too because I don't have schizophrenia
but I don't believe that Aliens are contacting people who do have it

Yeah, must be a myth

Or maybe I do and I haven't been diagnosed with it.

Regardless. Just because you don't have something, doesn't mean it doesn't
exist in someone else. I know you don't believe it isn't real, but unless you
conduct some experiments that can validate that hypothesis then it's arrogant

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

haha he finally gives up on the daft thread and then you hit him with one that can keep him arguing all day i obviously disagree with you if you've seen any of my posts but funny timing.
hope you both enjoy the new discussion

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 03:29 AM
link   

reply to post by Xaphan

Well that's a pretty arrogant thing to say too because I don't have schizophrenia
but I don't believe that Aliens are contacting people who do have it

Yeah, must be a myth

Or maybe I do and I haven't been diagnosed with it.

Regardless. Just because you don't have something, doesn't mean it doesn't
exist in someone else. I know you don't believe it isn't real, but unless you
conduct some experiments that can validate that hypothesis then it's arrogant

Straw man. I didn't say I don't believe it's a real disorder because I personally don't have it. I said I don't believe it's a disorder because so many people have used it as an excuse to be a minge. Is there any concrete evidence that it's a disease? Does it show up on brain scans or anything like that? If it does, then I will believe it.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 03:44 AM
link   

No offense mate but if you asked me for a receipt the way you asked the shop owner I would probably punch you in the face too - or at the very least give you a death glare then ban you from the shop.

There is such as thing as being polite, it may have just slipped the owners mind or whatever but a simple "may I have a receipt please" would have gotten you a lot further than what you said.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Legally not really. If you are told to leave private property and you refuse you are then considered trespassing.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kryties

No offense mate but if you asked me for a receipt the way you asked the shop owner I would probably punch you in the face too - or at the very least give you a death glare then ban you from the shop.

There is such as thing as being polite, it may have just slipped the owners mind or whatever but a simple "may I have a receipt please" would have gotten you a lot further than what you said. [/quote
Except he was caught in that lie. He actually punched the clerk. At least twice.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

I missed that
, I read the OP then skipped to the end.

So he punched the clerk eh? Ooooooooooookkkkkk. Somebody needs to seek professional help methinks.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

Yea it wad pretty much all down hill from there for him.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 04:54 AM
link   
omg...violence...

We MUST BAN FISTS!!!

but no seriously, you didn't have to do a passive aggressive rant, just ask him if he could give you a receipt next time. If he says no, then say you'll shop elsewhere. If he says yes, say thank you and wish him a good day.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20 >>

join