It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I got punched in the face for asking for my receipt; literally.

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

yeah edited post with the full quote but also he lies about every aspect and the whole world seems to be treating him like this because of his aspergers, thankfully i've never come across this with my aspergers but then i dont go out looking for fights with everybody i interact with i prefer friendships. i think most of the stories are completely made up

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by streetfightingman

You said you were kicked out when you were 18 in an earlier post...what is it...ran away or kicked out....can you even tell the truth. I don't think you know how to tell the truth. It's one great big old pity party with you as the center of attention 24/7 in your sad little world....

Des

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by streetfightingman
reply to post by Superhans

That I was on a power trip? But I wasn't, because I wanted to tell him that I want
my receipt. And yes it is a demand, but it's because I wanted to discipline myself
into receiving this receipt, each time I go to the cashier and to check the results
for my own benefit that had caused the reaction.

I never said that, read what I wrote again, it is obvious you don't have Asperger's at this point and you are just trolling. Aspies take things literally and that means if there was one group of people who you could depend on to NOT make the mistake you made right now it would be a person with Asperger's, they tend to take things literally its a MAJOR part of the diagnosis. You just got an F in trolling.
I just wrote a little story about me when I used to be the guy behind the counter. If you have a guilty conscience because you were just telling this guy what to do because you feel like you have little control over everything else in your life then that is on you.
edit on 15-1-2013 by Superhans because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Well my mother had left me in the care of my grandmother who couldn't
take care of me at a very young age, and I ran away at15, because at that point I had no friends, no diagnosis,
a job at McDonalds in which I wanted to be the Manager, as well as a dream
to one day go to an American University in Phoenix or to Emily Carr.

And then at 15 I was sitting on my bed one night before or after work,
or school I can't recall., It must have been school. And I was watching
TV and my grandmother yelled at me to turn it down multiple times in which
I complied. But she was drunk, and she came in and beat me with a remote.

I mean, I can go on but..
edit on 15-1-2013 by streetfightingman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 02:47 AM
link   

It is obvious you are not someone who has Aspergers either at this point..

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by glassspider

yeah edited post with the full quote but also he lies about every aspect and the whole world seems to be treating him like this because of his aspergers, thankfully i've never come across this with my aspergers but then i dont go out looking for fights with everybody i interact with i prefer friendships. i think most of the stories are completely made up

He certainly fits this description:

Two core features of autism are: a) social and communication deficits and b) fixated interests and repetitive behaviors. The social communication deficits in highly functioning persons with Asperger syndrome include lack of the normal back and forth conversation; lack of typical eye contact, body language, and facial expression; and trouble maintaining relationships. Fixated interests and repetitive behaviors include repetitive use of objects or phrases, stereotyped movements, and excessive attachment to routines, objects, or interests. Persons with ASD may also respond to sensory aspects of their environment with unusual indifference or excessive interest.

Source

So he is either in denial of his condition and that he can come off as instigating to others, using it as a crutch to allow his superiority complex to shine through or just plain lying about it to ease the pressure off himself and his trivial drama.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 02:48 AM
link   

not a person with aspergers EITHER was that an admisssion

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 02:49 AM
link   

No. I wanted the receipt. And in the middle of my discussion I was sworn at. And then told
to leave the store eventually and had my product refrained from me.

This is exactly what happened

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 02:49 AM
link   

oh come on, you can do better than that. I have SEEN you do better than that.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by glassspider

No. No it isn't. I just don't believe, and I seriously cannot believe the accusations that
are flying around here that are not even stemming from my own mouth.

link   

You think you are the only person that didn't have a perfect childhood...get over it. Go to therapy and learn to be a better person. Stop taking it out on everyone else you meet in life. Because, that is what you are doing. It's that chip on your shoulder I mentioned earlier. It's your choice to lug it around for the rest of your miserable life. Or, do something about it.

I have no sympathy for you. You think the rest of us owe you something...we don't.

Des

link   

This isn't what this is about!

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 02:51 AM
link   

This isn't what this is about!

Yes. It. Is.

Des

edit on 15-1-2013 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Again, can you please verify any and all of your accusations with reference points
that relate to me directly?

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by topherman420

i'm going with lying. the story in this has changed lots of times with outright denials of having said things that people can easily read on the other pages plus the family story has changed several times then changes completely in other threads if he can fit himself into someone elses problems.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 02:54 AM
link   

NO. I've read this thread...your OWN words are reference enough.

Des

link   

I've never been called a liar. Ever.

link   

My original story:

I refused to leave because I wanted to buy food he was withholding from me and
I had the right to purchase it, because I didn't have to leave his property for any reason
whatsoever, because I do not affiliate personally with him. I did not break any corporate policies,
nor did I break the law in his store.

He then began swearing at me, and then he shoved me after I told him that
he should stop swearing at me, and that he is acting ridiculous.

This isn't the first time I've been "rude." I say "rude." because that's what an Aspie
is considered. Rude. Because we make statements of fact. In no way did I intend
to be rude or arrogant. I did however say it arrogantly because every time I come in, they
never give me the receipt. And then yes, they do increase their prices and or condemn
me for being on disability. So yes, I did say it with gall, however I didn't expect
to be shoved out of the store because I asked for my receipt.

I expect a rational result. Another statement of fact.

Cooler heads do prevail. My head was cool the whole time, until I was shoved. I didn't leave because
I didn't honestly believe he would shove me like a lunatic or ask me to leave his store

No, you're wrong...No one has to sell you anything, they reserve the right to refuse service to anyone...the only time they can't do that is if they are refusing on the grounds or race, gender or sexuality. End of...

Then you were rude and refused to leave...nothing more to say!

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 02:55 AM
link   

That's like making accusations vaguely against the U.S. Government and saying

"I know this economy sucks because I live here!"

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 02:55 AM
link   

I've never been called a liar. Ever.

About 10 times in this thread alone....

Des