It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Many claim Americas new Defence Secretary Chuck Hagel is Anti-Jewish.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Critics from Elliott Abrams to The Wall Street Journal have been attacking Obama’s defense secretary nominee as ‘anti-Jewish’ or ‘anti-Israel,’ but are sounding a retreat after being hammered by the likes of Thomas Friedman and Richard Haass.

Wow. Obama is on a roll. I am starting to like him. He actually is changing America.

Chuck Hagel will be the new Defense Secretary. This is an important post and all the zionists seem to be up in arms over Obamas choice. WSJ,Fox,Forbes...

I think this is awesome. The zionists wouldnt be talking if they were not concerned,.

And the funny thing about all this is that the zionist media are exposing themselves for how stupid they are. They think we are stupid but its them. Zionists cant just call people anti-semetic anymore when people disagree with them. People have had enough.

He’s proving an agent of change because over the past week or so, for the first time I can remember, the Jewish right’s tactic of calling people they disagree with on Israel policy anti-Semitic has begun to backfire.

www.thedailybeast.com...
Netenyahu thinks he can come to America with a whiteboard and picture of a bomb and treat Americans like preschoolers. Zionists think they can put posters up calling muslims savages and telling Americans not to support savages in war. Zionists think people are racist idiots.

The recent UN vote on Palestinian statehood was a watershed event for the world. The vote was 138 to 9 with 41 abstentions. This was important because the world stood up to their bullies America and Israel. And what does Israel do in response? Builds more settlements and ignores the UN and the world as always.The days of America intimidating others is drawing to a close. The world is against zionism.

If America wants to maintain some form of respect then it must stop funding, protecting and supporting Israel. It looks like Obama is moving in that direction and he will have the worlds support.

edit on 14-1-2013 by HenryNorris because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Hmmmmm, well I guess we will see if it is just another theatre distraction like usual in the next few years. Will policies towards isreal change? That will be the litmus test I suppose.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I've been a republican most of my life up until recently(2008 elections with sarah palin, and lib ever since), and I've never really been a fan of Obama, but this appointment definitely makes me think twice of the man. I've been on ATS a bit, so I generally know not to trust the stance of the POTUS, but I definitely know not to trust the position of the Israeli lobby.

That being said, I'm also a Christian, so I believe Yahweh's position on Israel, but I definitely don't trust the Israeli leadership. I think it's fair that a distinction be made.

Regardless, this is a war hero who is against war, which is rare for most war heroes in politics.
*cough*McCain*cough*

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 11:00 PM
link   
He is no friend of Israel. but that simply means that he agrees with millions of his fellow Americans.

What is more dangerous is that he represents weakness to our enemies, the kind of weakness that can and WILL be exploited.

But, given Obama's global views, and where his sympathies lie, he is the PERFECT choice. At least, for Obama.

edit on 14-1-2013 by ausername because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
Hmmmmm, well I guess we will see if it is just another theatre distraction like usual in the next few years.

We don't have years, months at most, possibly only weeks, maybe even less.

Enjoy the show, nonetheless.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ausername

Originally posted by TKDRL
Hmmmmm, well I guess we will see if it is just another theatre distraction like usual in the next few years.

We don't have years, months at most, possibly only weeks, maybe even less.

Enjoy the show, nonetheless.

Yeah... You've noticed the acceleration in events and compression in how it's running too eh? Weeks to Months...and yeah, I can't put that better either, but maybe less is about right.

Israel's getting backed into a corner and that's a bad bad bad nation to be backing into corners. Win, Lose or Draw...their enemies never fare well. Ever. I never thought the day would come where the U.S. could possibly be seen that way on any level. Time is short...... because weakness isn't seen as peaceful opportunity to many, you're right there too. It's seen as short windows of opportunity to exploit with everything they have.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by HenryNorris

Anti Jew is a little of a harsh assumption,but I definitely think more and more people become anti Zionism in the near future...The odd thing is that it looks like Zionists somehow have planned and promoted this trend themselves...I think they are about to shed skin again. ...Obama is just happened to be in the right place at the right time,and he will be getting all the credit of being a brave nationalist leader who officially started this "movement"in America.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by shapur

You're right! If more people think this way then we will have a second holocaust!!!
Anyone who disagrees with the zionist state has obviously forgotten what happened...

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by ausername

I been hearing that for years now though....... I guess I am just finished buying into doomsayers, and prefer to have a positive outlook on life, rather than a paranoid one.

If my optimism is wrong, oh well. The doomsayers have been wrong for years, and cowering in fear over shadows. That is a hell of a lot of precious time wasted on worrying about nothing.
edit on Tue, 15 Jan 2013 00:41:17 -0600 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by MeesterB

I am sure the people who have all the money do not leave any thing to chance and luck...I believe most political events are preplanned and orchestrated...Destiny of the mankind could be painted very creatively when there are trillions of dollars involved.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Optimism is always good.

Looking away from the obvious, assuming it isn't real, and living in denial isn't only ignorant, it is also dangerous.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I disagree, he is not anti-Jewish, just not pro-Jewish like most American politicians who rise up to the highest levels in American politics.

I welcome an American politician who makes no bones about putting the interests of Americans before...anyone else including the interests of Israel. I agree the balance of power in the middle is shifting and Israel will have to seriously consider trying to make peace with some of its surrounding neighbours at some point soon as plain economics dictates the status quo cannot be maintained indefinitely.

President Obama is no fool he knows what he is doing and as a 2nd term President just starting that 2nd term he has the most power now that he will ever have. Change is required and.........change is coming !!!!

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Here is an excellent article about Hagel:

Applying Philosophy to Hagel’s Comments on Israel
www.veteranstoday.com...

Hagel voted for the war in Iraq. Just because he makes a statement or two about being an American first, doesn't mean he's against Israeli, British, and U.S. crimes. Obama appointed Brennan to head the CIA, and he's a awful. To support the criminal Obama, because of this nomination, is myopic.
edit on 15-1-2013 by trysts because: (no reason given)

top topics

join