page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 01:39 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainBeno

Bingo! There is the answer folks.........Nothing!!

You will role over with the rest of the loud mouth gun owners on this site.

Unfortunately it's going to create more problems than help. The problem is that now, people will resort to buying illegal guns which are untraceable because they will be unregistered. Since they're illegal, what's the difference if it's illegal to own one. Might as well own one that's worth it.

Now people will be buying military grade, fully automatic machine guns, and believe me....they will be very accesible because to buy one you will be paying out the nose. Especially available by the people who created the law in the first place. Did you ever stop to think this could just be the politicians tactics to make more money.

1st thing was gun sales rose by about 40%. Once outlawed they control the blackmarket sale of illegal weapons, just like they do drugs.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by WP4YT

They were probably "STOLEN" so you better make a report...

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptainBeno

I think its how you are blatant attacking other users(Americans) and not really contributing anything to the topic. "I hate guns and anyone who owns a gun"

I don't mind gun control or discussions about gun control but an executive order to take guns is a scary thought. Americans are so adamant about their guns because its a symbol for the freedoms we want to protect, even from our own government. You may not understand this but Americans do not and will never fully trust their government. Hell our governments approval is about 20% or less and they wanna take away our 2nd amendment. No, No, and No.

I don't expect you to understand or talk with respect to you fellow users. But please stop trying to flame others and learn how to have a discussion.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   

reply to post by netwarrior

So, when this proposed law comes into actual Law, I interested to know what you are going to do? Could you please tell me, or other Americans on this forum, what you will do? Are you going to hide your weapons? Stockpile them, become a vigilante? Change your whole life to keep your guns? Put your family on lockdown just in case "they" knock on the door?

I'm honestly really interested to hear your response?

Come on, tell me what your gonna do?

This is the part I'm just going to love.
edit on 14-1-2013 by CaptainBeno because: correction

Mate, I think we've been down this road before. You don't speak for all Australians. You're perfectly entitled to your opinion and that's fine, but maybe you should try using a little tact when expressing it. And I do know that many people stashed their firearms when lil' johnny went on his ego trip.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   

reply to post by oniraug

that's right, I'm entitled to as well. Don't like it, leave?

Don't like pro gun? Quit posting your nonsense in every thread (or making them) when you know exactly what will happen when you do, every single time, thread derailed mindless dumb arguments about statistics and crap no one will agree on. But you enjoy yourself and your quest to change the minds of those damned Yanks. Yup, you're a winner and everyone is a mindless idiot because you just don't get it and neither do they. This whole entitled thing is a 2 way street bud you're not the only one. Special snowflake syndrome? Or do you and your crew enjoy making the first 1-5 pages of any gun thread a pointless argument that goes nowhere and just ruins the thread and try to come off smarter than everyone in the thread
sorry for the late reply

good day! peace out l8r homies

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by oniraug

Mate, You're wasting your breath.

You have already lost. I'm just here to remind you.

A bit like putting my fingers in your open wound.

I don't care what you think of me, or even for that matter what you think I should do.

I hate guns, I dislike most people who own them. They all have the same mentality and are unable to see things from another persons perspective.

I knew I would be kicking the hornets nest coming into "your" domaine, but I don't really care. No risk of injury here. Just petty words from people with small minds.

You think your all pretty clever trying to berate me, make me look like I'm the one who is an idiot, but in the process of all this, you have made yourself look dumb.

Your world revolves around your gun, and your scared of losing it. But in the process harp on about your rights? Give me a break, you know nothing about rights or the world it seems. If you did you would probably see you're in a pretty good place.....except you all own guns, but was that what made your country great in the first place? Guns? I think not.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   

reply to post by NOTurTypical

No, because the forefathers never owned a AR-15, so never really been bothered.

Here you might like to refresh your way of thinking:

en.wikipedia.org...

Now take into account it's not 1791 anymore and it's 2013.
edit on 14-1-2013 by CaptainBeno because: (no reason given)

That's brilliant! That would be like saying the internet and television are not protected avenues for people wanting to express their freedom of speech or press because at the time of the forefathers those mediums didn't exist.

Their statements are quite relevant, the problems they were protecting the people from are timeless. I suggest reading what they had to say and why they gave us the 2nd amendment.

ETA:

Cool, thanks for the link:

In 2008 and 2010, the Supreme Court issued two landmark decisions officially establishing this interpretation. In District of Columbia v. Heller, 554 U.S. 570 (2008), the Court ruled that the Second Amendment protects an individual's right to possess a firearm, unconnected to service in a militia [1][2] and to use that arm for traditionally lawful purposes, such as self-defense within the home. In dicta, the Court listed many longstanding prohibitions and restrictions on firearms possession as being consistent with the Second Amendment. [3] In McDonald v. Chicago, 561 U.S. 3025 (2010), the Court ruled that the Second Amendment limits state and local governments to the same extent that it limits the federal government.

edit on 15-1-2013 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptainBeno

Here is just one of many:

"Firearms stand next in importance to the constitution itself. They are the American people's liberty teeth and keystone under independence … from the hour the Pilgrims landed to the present day, events, occurences and tendencies prove that to ensure peace security and happiness, the rifle and pistol are equally indispensable … the very atmosphere of firearms anywhere restrains evil interference — they deserve a place of honor with all that's good."

George Washington
First President of the United States

Link

edit on 16-1-2013 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by SpaDe_

Or plain ol' gun powder.

Get your barrels! Barrles 100$!

Do I hear 3000?!!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join

ATS Live Reality Remix IS ON-AIR! (there are 83 minutes remaining).
ATS Live Radio Presents - Reality Remix Live SE6 EP8 - Season Finale!

atslive.com

hi-def

low-def