It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting Man Found Dead in Missouri Woods

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Phantasm

i remember whatching that on news the next morning

www.youtube.com...

I figured it was the high tech blimp ?
edit on 14-1-2013 by kanng because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

I don't want to sound creepy or get into the UFO thing but I did mention a while back about something...

"The three were found along the trail, about thirty miles from the lodge owner’s home. Police say the father had several wounds on his legs, and speculate that he had become confused with hypothermia and may have fallen several times."

and these news articles mention that this Guy David was found with slashes/gashes on his legs? I mentioned leg gashing a few weeks ago.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 14-1-2013 by dianashay because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Phantasm

Why is that relevant to the topic?

Ok you registered in 2013.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman

I assume he is implying that if David D worked in defense information technology that would include knowledge of radar systems and others that keep track of potential attack (by air) and in this case suggesting that this guy perhaps freaked out at learning that he was to 'ignore' an incoming (ET) craft.

*freaked out or was disturbed by.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Secrete weapons project that he was involved in

Becoming a liability?

Its a stretch but you never know

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by kanng

I also did some digging and found another guy with the same name is a gun enthusiast and champion sniper, err maybe someone just had the wrong guy if one were to believe in the theories about a hitlist of gun experts and enthusiasts

". "David owns both the 600 and 300-Yard National Accuracy Records"

1000yardhunter.com...

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I can tell you this,,did a job in Centralia ill,

one night on way home

And seen lots of military aircraft flying across highway

I ,100%

seen a Janet plane coming in for a landing at Scott air force base

1 red stripe on a white plane

Its a stretch ,but I did see the Janet plane,no dought about it

sorrry if this is going off topic

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phantasm
No one has mentioned that Millstadt, Illinois is where in Jan. 2000 the local police witnessed a large black triangular UFO that flew low and made a slight humming sound. A Millstadt police officer took a picture of it but you can only see blurred lights.

Seeing that this man worked at Scott Airforce Base for the DoD is interesting.

Perhaps the UFO seen in Millstadt WAS from Scott Airforce Base after all. I bet they have some kind of research & development for experimental air craft there.

Millstadt, IL. UFO Sighting
edit on 14/1/13 by Phantasm because: (no reason given)

Hmm, thanks for sharing. I don't know if this has an alien spin in the mix but I suppose you never know. Nice to keep it in mind.

Wasn't there another sighting by a police officer somewhere in Illinois? Seems like I've listened to the 911 and police scanner tapes.

Also, someone mentioned the leg injuries and aliens. I don't know about the alien part, but I did find the leg injuries interesting. That piece of info is what first got me intrigued enough to look up another article where I read he worked for the DoD. I wonder if the boys had any type of injuries. Wouldn't they be falling down as well? I hope they do choose to do an autopsy.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by tport17

I mentioned it (the leg slashing) weeks ago on another topic, of an experience I had in a dream or 'a sort of trance' where information was given to me. Call me nuts, I don't care lol

The post was here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

no, I am not saying the guy was raped by aliens or some insectoid creature. Just curious that he was slashed, so not sure what I am saying.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by tport17

I didn't say anything about aliens. I said UFO. I also said research & development of experimental air craft.

I doubt he was murdered to keep quiet about his top secret work at the base but who knows, he may have been under stress knowing the secret projects in the works. Stress, hypothermia, death.

And he turned down a ride home from a friendly stranger. Talk about making a life or death decision...

It sounds like he just wasn't prepared for the drop in temperature and rain. Sad situation.
edit on 14/1/13 by Phantasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I think the conspiracy flag is flying a bit prematurely here. Experienced mountain climbers have died. Experienced pilots have crashed. Sometimes bad things happen.

I saw an interview of the Sheriff who said it was extremely dark that night and they likely missed a turn on their trail and passed their cabin by a couple miles. Having dressed for a short hike, it seems they got caught in the cold. I don't know how you can 'murder' someone with hypothermia like is being suggested.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Advantage

Originally posted by Juggernog
reply to post by dianashay

You do realize that not all people that work for the DoD are some kind of superman right?
I contracted for the DoD or about a year but I worked in a cubicle as a systems analyst and they
didnt give me any survivalist training

Too true.

My husband is ex marine.. so he was trained.. but this base is housing and employing all branches... plus DoD DHS, contractors, etc. Its an AFB.. and this guy was ex AF. I shall refrain from commenting about the AF and their "survival training".... lest I offend someone.

Hey, dont knock a PJ's training. Its on par with a seals training

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 12:19 AM
link   
i am amazed by some of the " logic " that ATS members throw out

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Raelsatu
It is rather strange how this could happen to an experienced hiker. It's possible that while hiking he fell & hurt himself; and while unconscious they began to freeze. Obviously the children wouldn't leave his side, and even if they wanted to it would be difficult to find their way back.

In any case I don't think you could begin to fully speculate until an autopsy was done to determine exactly what type of wounds he had, and the exact cause of death. His children may have frozen to death after he had already passed.

Agree with you on that comment. I would never leave a loved ones side if that were to happen, and the scenario may be anything, but remember he is human people, and they may be stating what he did and who was was; not covering something up. Seems like a tragic story none the less.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by tport17

Originally posted by Obsrvr
Why. No. Autopsies?

This one smells bad.

Classified defense work.

Why did the kids have to pay for it?
edit on 1/14/13 by Obsrvr because: (no reason given)

Huffington is saying no autopsies yet ABC is saying they are going to do autopsies.

Not exactly sure which one is true at this point.

Let me break it down for you. Say I have a can of soda that needs to be opened.
Person A says its not open YET
Person B says im going to open it

Can't both of them be true?

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Obsrvr
Why. No. Autopsies?

This one smells bad.

Classified defense work.

Why did the kids have to pay for it?
edit on 1/14/13 by Obsrvr because: (no reason given)

Maybe he went off the deep end? That happens to people you know. Just because a guy who happens to be working on classified projects decides to commit murder-suicide, doesn't mean there is a conspiracy here. Generally when there is a open and shut suicide case, no autopsies are done. Usually no reason to perform one. And for all we know, the family requested that none be completed as it would be their right to say so.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 05:16 AM
link   
If you are caught in bad conditions, it is very easy to die of hypothermia even if you are an experienced bushwalker (hiker). This # happens, Steve Irwin died because he pulled the sting ray's barb out of his chest, if he had left it in he could well have survived - if anyone should have known what to do, it was him. So sad, as the other parent how do you get over this?

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by zooplancton
If it were hypothermia, most likely he would have tried to take off his close because he was burning up. (Quite the opposite effect when your really cold)

None of the many people with hypothermia i helped find in over twenty years (mountain rescue in the Alps) had taken off their clothes.
Hypothermia just slows you down. The mind, the body.... everything slows down.

Obviously I don't know what happened there, but a combination of cold and rain certainly can kill much faster than many people would think.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 07:51 AM
link   
This immediately reminded me of this thread from last year: David Paulides Missing 411 ... Disappearances in the national parks

About the book:

The book is about missing people in North America and Canada that have been unsolved and unexplained. The book goes into each individual case and describes the scenario and facts of what happened. Some people vanish and then are found later with strange facts surrounding the circumstances.

Others are never found and the book highlights on the events in honor of these missing people, alot who are taken from National Parks. The National Parks cover it up and do not maintain lists of these missing people or let it be known to the public. When David Paulides and company tried to get them to compile a list they wanted over a million dollars to do so.
www.examiner.com

There are a few videos of interviews on the thread.

I have not read the books, but this case sounds similar. The miles traveled, the odd wounds.

I did read a book referenced in the interviews, Lost! by Dwight McCarter, a former park ranger for the Great Smoky Mountains. Crazy stuff.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Juggernog

You do realize that not all people that work for the DoD are some kind of superman right? I contracted for the DoD or about a year but I worked in a cubicle as a systems analyst and they didnt give me any survivalist training

It's the same here in Canada, my wife was working at the military base here contracted to the Department of Defense, and indeed, had to undergo a few different levels of security clearance because of the nature of the work.

Most DoD / DnD workers are contractors doing mundane things, even with high level clearances.

the X-files was a great show, sadly, it's not reality.

but lets pretend it is, and this guy was "rubbed out" because he "knew too much" or what not....

supposedly, and you can ask Alex Jones about this one I guess, they have "heart attack guns" and aren't afraid to use them, so why go through the trouble of making it look like an unlikely hiking accident, when you can just zap his heart, no questions asked?

Who is gonna question a hiker's heart giving out? It happens.

someone posted a thread titled "You know you're reading too much ATS when"

I'd like to amend the following:

when simple incidents like this HAVE to be more than they appear.
edit on 15-1-2013 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join