It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kennedy family breaks silence after 50 years

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by starcraft
reply to post by Aleister

I originally saw the story on several US networks on Sunday morning, and then again on Monday morning. It caught my interest so I googled it and found very little online coverage. I just assumed I could come to ATS, and get the full run-down. As my OP stated, I was surprised to find no thread on the matter.

To be fair, after posting my thread, it lead me to Rising Against's recent awesome thread on Project Amworld. I note that on January 12th, ATS member "mysticalsea" responded to Rising Against and mentioned RFK's recent statements.

Thanks, I missed all of that. By opening this thread you brought it to the theoriest-community, and of course it deserved a thread and not just a post. Rising Against's thread is awesome, as are most if not all of his work. You took the time to check if it was the subject of a thread here, and then acted. If you hadn't maybe many of us would have missed this entirely. Thanks (I wish more people would wander by, this is one that deserves lots of discussion and speculation). Do you recall if any of the news coverage focused on the phone call statement?

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

To me it looks like the rifle is sitting wrong in his hand, and the shadow of the rifle looks elongated, but could be to do with the angle he is holding the gun, looks a bit off to me, I could be wrong but I remember doing about this in history and I seem to recall that another photo with him holding a rifle and certificate had been forged, Apologies if wrong just speculation

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   
The driver shot him.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by broctune
The driver shot him.

The driver shot him in self-defense, because from the Zapruder film it was obvious that Kennedy had pulled out a gun and was going to shoot the driver. Jackie was trying to stop Jack from murdering the driver, who was likely having an affair with her which Kennedy had learned about during the motorcade. Oh what a tangled web we weave....

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I reckon JFK had p****d off just about everybody; his falling out with Allen Dulles, The CIA & The Mafia over Cuba is well reported, but I've also heard it said that the USAF and their assosciated defence contractors were furious with him for taking Project Orion out of their hands and all the more so because he intended to pass it on to NASA.

Project Orion

Kennedy clearly believed that the USA could send men to the moon.....Was Orion the means that he had in mind when he made his famous speech?

Put it this way.....There is no doubt that an Orion could do the job, whereas many people remain sceptical of the actual capabilities of the Saturn V/Orbiter/LEM combination. An Orion is purpose built to withstand radiation and potentially could have a mission payload of hundreds of tons, both capabilities notably lacking in the Saturn.
edit on 16-1-2013 by squarehead666 because: s&p/clarity

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   
The Kennedy family finally voices their suspicions.I have been aware of RFK Sr's private investigation into his brothers murder.The phone records of Ruby and Oswald is something I have not heard about.Jack Ruby was an informant for the FBI according to several researchers as for Oswald he was also an informant but who exactly he was working for is a mystery.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by starcraft
I saw this news story yesterday, but was surprised to not find it here in a search.

Robert Kennedy Jr. "The evidence at this point I think is very, very convincing that it was not a lone gunman"
" A shoddy piece of craftsmanship" (The Warren Report)Source
edit on 14-1-2013 by starcraft because: To correct link

edit on 14-1-2013 by starcraft because: Correct the quote

Just one thing I don't get about all this;1. If it was the mob then how did they get the SS to stand down on that infamous day? 2. How did the mob get access to JFKs corpse after leaving dallas and before arriving in DC for the autopsy? 3. How did the mob have the power to get the warren commision to cover up the crime?
Though I believe the mob at the time had power, I don't believe they had this much power!
I believe there was a very large conspiracy happening, which included the CIA, Mob, Nixon and possibly Hoover!
I believe the truth may never be known but I saw a good documentary on Net-Flix called Dark Legacy!
This doc. puts alot of hypothesis into a very coherent storyline! Though it is kind of drawn out, the info seems valid! It is the best Doc on JFK IMHO! Though Kennedy was no saint, I believe he was honestly motivated and
don't see us ever having another as honest and just ever again! Maybe it's time to end the threat of representative government!

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Interesting.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join