It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secretary of State Clinton to testify before House Foreign Affairs Committee about Benghazi attack o

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Secretary of State Clinton to testify before House Foreign Affairs Committee about Benghazi attack on

foreignaffairs.hou se.gov

Washington, D.C. – Today, Rep. Ed Royce (R-CA), Chairman of the House Foreign Affairs Committee, announced that Secretary of State Hillary Clinton will testify before the Committee on Wednesday, January 23 to answer questions about the September 11, 2012 terrorist attack on U.S. diplomatic facilities in Benghazi, Libya. In the attack, terrorists killed Ambassador Chris Stevens, Sean Smith, Tyrone Woods, and Glen Doherty
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   
well we have all been wondering if she would ever testify.. I bet there is alot of bs answers like "I dont recall"..

Previously, the Committee has convened two hearings to examine the Benghazi attack. Most recently, on December 20, Deputy Secretary William J. Burns and Deputy Secretary for Management and Resources Thomas R. Nides both testified before the Committee. On November 15, the Committee heard testimony from security experts including the Government Accountability Office and former CIA personnel

foreignaffairs.hou se.gov
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   
The problem is.. She's sustained documented head injuries since this happened. However minor they may claim to be..or however real they may or may not be in the end, they're documented well enough.

So, she'll be the first in my lifetime that can answer 'I don't recall' and actually have a basis to point to. Intended that way or just a cruel twist of fate?

Next question.....Is she still loyal to Obama as she was reported to have told Bill months before the election or has her loyalty faded? Whatever she's experienced under this Administration, it's turned her from a Vibrant woman to an old lady, used up and worn out. It's in her eyes...her skin..her very Aura. She's shot ..and something she lived through here did that to her. It can almost be seen for the month it happened, the tipping point was so clear. Well before Benghazi too.

I wonder if she'll be the good solider to the end then or give some surprises on her way out?

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

So, she'll be the first in my lifetime that can answer 'I don't recall' and actually have a basis to point to. Intended that way or just a cruel twist of fate?

Im thinking it was intended, just to convienint...

Im hoping for surprises...

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Let me rephrase my last post, as it was considerd off topic and taken down, as i didn't explain myself enough..I apologize for that...so....I do think she will testify, but will have fuzzy details as her ( from falling down the stairs )will block her from remembering anything and allow her to be off the hook. ..so don't expect much.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Why do they even have these hearings anymore?

All she's going to do is lie through her teeth. Isn't that her job, as Secretary of State? Put on a good face for good 'ol America abroad?

Frankly I've lost so much confidence in America's political system at large, that I'm surprised there isn't a 2 drink minimum in Congress.

Benghazi was a major failure in logistics, leadership, and really any other important thing the government is supposed to do in a tough situation. Somebody should at least loose their job.

~Tenth

top topics

join