It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEWS: Arafat In France, May Have Leukemia

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I hope those "preparations" include a remote capable BOMB in case they get any ideas....

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 04:57 PM
link   

news.yahoo.com
RAMALLAH, West Bank (Reuters) - Palestinian President Yasser Arafat is suspected to be suffering from Leukemia, a cancer of the blood that can be fatal, a senior Palestinian official said on Thursday.

The official, close to the veteran leader, spoke to Reuters on condition of anonymity. Arafat is due to fly to Paris on Friday for medical treatment.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Leukemia is not good. This could be fatal, and could be long and drawn out. The positive to this is that it would allow for him to "official" pass the mantle to the council he has set up.

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 02:22 PM
link   
to .quicksilver ts funny you say jesus christ ..........and these thngs arent random God is real jesus is real and this is happening cause its meant to happen these are not random events how many more signs do y9u need to show you God is real huh huh oh yeah a nostradamus phrophecy says mabus will die..........could mabus be Mahmoud Abbas???? ithink arafat will die right before or during the american election .......

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 08:18 AM
link   
The main story has been updated. Arafat is in France and may be suffering from Leukemia

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 09:19 AM
link   
"Palestinian leader Yasser Arafat was eating soup during a meeting with Palestinian Prime Minister Ahmed Qureia when he vomited and passed out, "

LOL does anyone see the irony in that? The LEADER talking to the PRIME MINISTER (president).. Great frocking government they have there, im sure it's not corrupt and really got power out of arafat's hands like it was supposed to!

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 09:20 AM
link   
god i hope he dies. the middle east would be so much safer and secure even though there may be more disrest than usual for a few weeks, in the long run over a few years it will be so good for the situtation there. the guy has done nothing but all he could do to impend peace.

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Leukemia ??

The Doctors just said a blood disorder.

There have been rumours about Arafat. I'm not going to repeat them because it could be Israeli propaganda.

But I'm surprised no one has mentioned the possibility of AIDS yet.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join