It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did HKoT get banned???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2003 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Saw that his name says Banned. Is he or did he put that himself, If thats possible.

posted on May, 6 2003 @ 10:17 PM
link   
nope he's Freemason/Hammerite/5opf/hkot. Willam gave him da boot
I kind like going at it with him. Oh well

posted on May, 6 2003 @ 10:50 PM
link   
LOL, Im sure he'll re-encarnate into somebody else later.

posted on May, 6 2003 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I thought he sounded familiar........hmmmmmmm

posted on May, 6 2003 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Lets see:

An obstinate, confrontational, sexist, semi-racist, jerk with strange dogmatic religious ideals.... hmmm, who else could it be???

Just look for the above characteristics whenever a newbie gets confrontational.

posted on May, 6 2003 @ 11:58 PM
link   
I kinda miss our old buddy hkot........he will comeback.......and then say something stupid and get banned again

He had it comin for him.

posted on May, 6 2003 @ 11:59 PM
link   
very funny
dragonrider

posted on May, 6 2003 @ 11:59 PM
link   
There is a pattern: it begins with 1 or 2 rational and tolerably well-informed postings on one of the "loony" forums/fora and then gets into abuse and provocative assertion - generally a saturation-bombing approach because a ban is inevitable.

posted on May, 7 2003 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Wow I was right?
He just seemed like an ass how Hammerite was... I forgot what made me really think it was hammerite/freemason i think his retard views and then he said something about some president or something would've made a good president, lol.

What a loser anyways, He should come back as Liesergic

posted on May, 7 2003 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Can I ask what he did, or said to be banned. Will it still be on the thread. Or when a member is banned do all there posts get deleated. Did this happen today.

Yes I admit that I may sound like an inquisitive idiot on thiis post.

But .

posted on May, 7 2003 @ 04:46 AM
link   
HKoT was FM? Damn ... I missed it!
Oh well ... He'll be back.

VzH

posted on May, 7 2003 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Can I ask what he did, or said to be banned. Will it still be on the thread. Or when a member is banned do all there posts get deleated. Did this happen today.

From HKoT
Subject: Women in the militar is no different then Women in the Men's bathroom

"A woman in the military should expect condoms flying her way from every direction.

Feminism is stupid, Political Correctness evil, and when WW3 comes you women will understand you are in over your heads. "

posted on May, 7 2003 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Yep!! I did see that post. Thanks VzH.

posted on May, 7 2003 @ 06:24 AM
link   

An obstinate, confrontational, sexist, semi-racist, jerk with strange dogmatic religious ideals.... hmmm, who else could it be???

Well, MT69/Halo had these traits, but that was when Freemason was still around.

It is really sad every time I see one of these radical rightwingers get banned because it is always one lees person to debate with.

XAOS

posted on May, 7 2003 @ 09:30 PM
link   
That was half the problem... you couldn't debate with freemason... It was no your wrong or no your wrong or no your wrong etc....He never saw any other person's perspective... Living in his own tunneled fantasy world with him in the centre....He was right.. the rest of the board was wrong and there was no disputing that fact....Hence...he was show the cyber door....

posted on May, 7 2003 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Yea, we'll all miss his idiot comments.

Really, I'm serious, I loved proving him wrong. It's not fair, why is it always the good ones.

posted on May, 7 2003 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Oh well, I guess we could always use some kind of comic relief here...

top topics

join