It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would it say to you?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by DeadLights

You asked for thoughts, I've gave you them.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ObservingYou

You asked for thoughts, I've gave you them.

So when you say shes female and correct. Your saying that she does in fact enjoy crying arguing and drama.

Because they always go back for more!

I thought my thesis was correct! Thank you!

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Not all females are irrational arguebeasts. You just seem to havee been burned really bad by one.

Move on, find a better one.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   
To the OP...

For the past 12 years, I've done volunteer work with battered and abused Women. It's men with attitudes like yours, that get to them, before I do.

You need to do some very serious re-evaluations on your feelings towards Women. But, you also need to search for the reasons, you look to Women to establish your level of security within yourself. You need to fix you first...Until you take the time to do that...I highly doubt you will ever have a healthy relationship with a healthy Woman....JMOHO...

Des

edit on 14-1-2013 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Wow, what a screwed up relationship.
You say you treat her like a queen, when clearly you do not. Indulging someone in material items does not equate to treating someone like a queen if you are mentally and emotionally tearing them down.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   

And I'm coming to the theoretical conclusion that women need to be beat down. Maybe not in a physical way but definitely emotionally and psychologically. Because most women end up n a bad relationship and most men they date in their life times won't really listen to them or give them much time of day. When a man does do this it scares her. Because it's not what shes accustomed to. So I'm starting to believe that they like crying and arguing everyday. Maybe it's an important part of their life to be told how dumb and ignorant "they can be".

I'm not going to pretend I'm Mr. Expert but that right there is in my personal opinion utter nonsense.

You sound pretty bitter and twisted. That won't do you any good.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   

It becomes clear that they are mentally confused and damn near brain dead.

I don't wish to be rude, but did you ever stop to consider that it might be you who has a problem rather than them?

Sometimes it's good to take a step back and reflect on things.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ObservingYou

She's clearly a female, and clearly correct.

She's also half male and 50% wrong. I'm half female and 50% right.

I guess that's why it's called a 2 way street huh!

Btw the op read as your in the situation. It also asks what areyour opinions on what you've observed.

Some how either your male side or female side blinded you to the integrity of the op. So I must again go back to my thesis on women work on emotion and men work on logic.

You clearly felt for the hypothetical female in the op and your emotions blinded your logic.

So I'm male and I'm correct.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Kram09

You missed what the whole thread was about!

And I've reflected on myself. I'm not mentally brainwashed into today's society. So I believe in trust and truth.

Therefore I'm not the one whose flawed.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Kram09

And again you don't know what your talkign about your bendign the truth to your agenda rather then seeing the whole picture.

Sorry I thought you was educated enough to make an intelligent comment.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by calstorm
Wow, what a screwed up relationship.
You say you treat her like a queen, when clearly you do not. Indulging someone in material items does not equate to treating someone like a queen if you are mentally and emotionally tearing them down.

Did not tear them down. I think you missed the part where I said is she saying that with her actions!

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   

And again you don't know what your talkign about your bendign the truth to your agenda rather then seeing the whole picture. Sorry I thought you was educated enough to make an intelligent comment.

Well it's a bit funny that so many of us seem to have "missed the point of the thread".

Bending the truth to my agenda? What are you talking about?

I did make an intelligent comment, but you refused to acknowledge and dismissed it out of hand because it didn't fit your preconceived notions.

Don't post such a thread if you don't want to hear what people have to say.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I think he's trying to put everyone into a hypothetical situation with the OP.

On one side, you treat the woman right and she keeps wanting, expecting, and taking more.

On the other side, you treat the woman right for the most part, but knock them down(figuratively) from time to time. This way they keep wanting more and keep coming back to you.

Basically I took this as the person in the OP was the nice guy that was taken advantage of and is thinking that he should be more like men in abusive relationships that keep women thinking that they can't do better so they keep coming back.

OP, there are women out there that do love the nice guy... I am waiting for one myself, you may just have to wait for them to get tired and try something different.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join