It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rep. Stockman threatens Obama impeachment over guns

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   
The Republicans seem destined to never impeach a President over something like "starting a war for bogus reasons" or "pushing an anti constitutional bill like the NDAA" -- no, they've got to go after hanky-panky or something REALLY stupid.

Obama hasn't yet done ANYTHING over guns -- and impeachment is about criminal behavior or anti-Constitutional offenses or abuse of power.

Republicans are free to get elected and keep their rigged voting machines but they'd like to hold the economy hostage or pretend to have the power to impeach. It's fortunate, nobody serious is going to take Stockman seriously. He's just rousing up the same rabble to keep legitimate in the eyes of his base. Of course, that's probably a lions share of these people on this blog site.

Carry on, the rants about "take'n our guns" seem to be moving everyone towards thinking; "maybe we should start repossessing guns" -- when nobody SERIOUS suggested it. But if the NRA morons don't just shut their mouths and say; "Hey, let's limit purchases to 2 AR-15 guns per month", then they are their own worst enemies.

Somebody needs to put a safety on the jaw hinge lest these people shoot their mouths off.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ausername

And you just lost all credibility you have in anything you say from here on out. I'm glad to see your psychosis fuels your beliefs.

3rd

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Not sure what impeaching Obama will do. No one here really believes this is all his idea, right? He's hardly the grandmaster schemer here pulling his own strings...

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by SubSea

Originally posted by Battleline
reply to post by retirednature

Do any of you think this would be happening if not for the shooting THEY PURPOSELY STAGED at the school in Connecticut??

I'm just sayin.

There, fixed that for you.
DO NOT PUT WORDS IN MY POST THAT I DID NOT SAY!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   
This is EFFIN HUGE!!!!!!!!!!

i think you guys fully comprehend the scope of what's about to happen. This can get really bad really quick in all sorts of ways.

My buddies from down south are telling me gun owners down there are ready to fight to death if anyone wants to ake their guns.

Huge news!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by dominicus

i think you guys fully comprehend the scope of what's about to happen. This can get really bad really quick in all sorts of ways.

My buddies from down south are telling me gun owners down there are ready to fight to death if anyone wants to ake their guns.

Huge news!!!!!!!!!

dude, chill. All they've been talking about is banning the sale of assault rifles.
I've seen nothing that suggests they're coming to take all the guns out of your cold dead hands.

Chill out. You guys are overreacting.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375

Huge news!!!!!!!!!

dude, chill. All they've been talking about is banning the sale of assault rifles.
I've seen nothing that suggests they're coming to take all the guns out of your cold dead hands.

Chill out. You guys are overreacting.

Ur right, we will see in less than 24 hours what they're talking about. The grapevine is on fire right now with all sorts of talk.

My whole thing is, why is he going to make the announcement surrounded by children, unless its a psy-op tactic to subliminally soften the blows of whats coming

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ausername
Try as you may, you cannot impeach this man, no more than he could have been defeated in the last election.

You can't get in the way of destiny. You can try, but you are doomed to fail.

Nothing will stop him from fulfilling destiny....

NOTHING!

And you just lost all credibility you have in anything you say from here on out. I'm glad to see your psychosis fuels your beliefs.

I was going to edit my former post but in some magic fantastical way, i have exceeded my FOUR hour window to edit my post within THREE(kind of like how my post about the Bartlesville Hospital/Cop issue was refused for being on ATS...without one word about it being on ATS....) but anyways...
edit on 15-1-2013 by Lynexon because: to see if it would let me

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Any change or alteration to the 2nd is an assault on our rights! "SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED" leaves NO room for interpretation!

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   
You know what it boils down to? He's mad that his party didn't win the election.

Just like that pathetic little worm of a man mitch mcconnel said, they will do anything and everything they can to attack Obama in any way possible, even if it means going agains their own country to do it. How dare America elect an evil, black democrat to office instead of pandering to them and their party! How dare they! He's black, let's impeach him!! He's a democrat, let's impeach him!! He's left handed, let's impeach him!!!

Whaaaaaaaaa whaaaaaaaa whaaaaaaa, we didn't win so we're going to throw a big old hissy fit and stamp our feet and shake our fists until we get our way

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by HopSkipJump
You know what it boils down to? He's mad that his party didn't win the election.

Just like that pathetic little worm of a man mitch mcconnel said, they will do anything and everything they can to attack Obama in any way possible, even if it means going agains their own country to do it. How dare America elect an evil, black democrat to office instead of pandering to them and their party! How dare they! He's black, let's impeach him!! He's a democrat, let's impeach him!! He's left handed, let's impeach him!!!

Whaaaaaaaaa whaaaaaaaa whaaaaaaa, we didn't win so we're going to throw a big old hissy fit and stamp our feet and shake our fists until we get our way

Its not about this, its about executive orders that may infringe our right to bear arms.

Any President that infringes any major part of our constitutional amendments, should be impeached

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Its not about this, its about executive orders that may infringe our right to bear arms.

Any President that infringes any major part of our constitutional amendments, should be impeached

If we didn't impeach bush, we don't have the right to impeach anyone

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by reaganero
reply to post by retirednature

People need to quit belly aching about this.

Guns are NOT important.

Tanks are important.

Jets are important.

Subs are important.

Drones are important.

Unless you have these other things I'm not sure what your machine gun is going to give you other than a political vomit fest.

Yeah that`s why the U.S. won the vietnam war ( the longest war in a american history) and that`s why they are winning the war in afghanistan.
Those countries are smaller than most of the states in america,and all the jets,tanks, subs, drones, etc weren`t enough to win the war or bring order to either one of those tiny countries.
if those 2 wars are any indication of what would happen in america then I wouldn`t expect the entire U.S. military to be able to capture and subdue any more than a few of the smaller states like Delaware,Rhode island, Maryland, etc.
of course after the first year or 2 of the war NATO would have to come and do most of the fighting because enlistments to the all volunteer american military would drop to practically zero.
This isn`t 1860, a civil war in america today would guarantee the break up of the U.S. the government would have no hope or chance of winning the war.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   

That`s exactly right, he swore to defend the constitution, unconstitutionally changing or altering the constitution does NOT qualify as defending it. It`s nothing short of treason and it should be treated as such.
The constitition very specifically spells out the procedures to be taken in order to change it or alter it in any way, and an executive order is not included in that list of procedures.

infringe
verb: break, violate, contravene, disobey, transgress infringe on or upon something intrude on, compromise, undermine, limit, weaken, diminish, disrupt, curb,

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

edit on 15-1-2013 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   

You forgot foreign, communistic, Muslim, liar. Just to name a few.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

Originally posted by Ghost375
Can someone tell me exactly what Obama's going to do?

Maybe they will start by banning the Mentally Ill first...........

Sounds like a great idea!! That'll do away with half the democrats and all of the republican and we can start fresh!!

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ajay59

You forgot foreign, communistic, Muslim, liar. Just to name a few.

according to them and them alone...

I swear, that tea party bunch is downright psychotic

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tardacus

That`s exactly right, he swore to defend the constitution, unconstitutionally changing or altering the constitution does NOT qualify as defending it. It`s nothing short of treason and it should be treated as such.
The constitition very specifically spells out the procedures to be taken in order to change it or alter it in any way, and an executive order is not included in that list of procedures.

yet nobody that's complaining right now said a single word when bush was pulling all his crap.... amazing...

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Bam! Yessss Finally someone in a higher government position who really get's what's going on here.
I never heard of this Steve Stockman before today (I'm not really into keeping up with politics so I probably haven't heard of a lot of names) but he gets a humble pat on the back and a modest grin from me. Everything he has said, I believe almost perfectly reflects what "We the People" are feeling and leaning towards RIGHT NOW, for a while, and also for future's sake.

Oh yeah, and I don't have a political party affiliation. So my likeness of what this guy is saying is unbiased in that regard.

edit on 15-1-2013 by unb3k44n7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tardacus

yet nobody that's complaining right now said a single word when bush was pulling all his crap.... amazing...

What's the difference? Do you really believe there is any difference between the "illusionary" parties? No wonder they have been able to pull so much off with people like you having the ability to vote!

Instead of right, left or rep,dem, maybe you should be looking at RIGHT, WRONG - GOOD, EVIL!
edit on 15-1-2013 by ajay59 because: to add

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join