It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rep. Stockman threatens Obama impeachment over guns

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 02:36 AM
link   
I think we should have impeached him when we found out he wasn't American. He should be executed for treason, publicly.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375
Can someone tell me exactly what Obama's going to do?

Or do you just hear the words "Obama" "guns" "executive order" and flip out and assume he will issue an order that demands guns either be given up or pried from cold dead hands?

To be honest at this point all we can do is look at what we know about Barry and speculate what he will do. Uhhh it does not look good, if people are dumb enough to vote for him and re-elect him it's gonna get ugly. Seeing those three words in a sentence should scare any American that their right are being impeded on.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Or do you just hear the words "Obama" "guns" "executive order" and flip out and assume he will issue an order that demands guns either be given up or pried from cold dead hands?

It's not enough to say... Obama, Executive Order, Guns, and not find suspicion?

Why is there a need for an "Executive Order"?

Why is there going to be 19 Executive Orders?
www.politico.com...

Never mind, it's no big deal. Maybe he just wants to allow for magazines that only carry 5 bullets and then remove semi-automatic rifles.

Who knows what these executive orders will entail. "They" won't tell us until the end of the week.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Maybe they will start by banning the Mentally Ill first...........

Take Joe Biden's Beretta away now !!!!!

Please!! He sounds deranged !!

edit on 15-1-2013 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

now that's tripe ...

most americans want tougher gun laws
and pretty funny tripe at that

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

Originally posted by ausername

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
Dear Stockman, Obama will ask you to meet privately with him.

Don't do it.

Why?

Please, elaborate.

Obama always has those private meetings with people he has differences with, he makes them an offer they cannot refuse apparently.

They seem to quit fighting the good fight after a meeting with Obama.
edit on 093131p://bMonday2013 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

It seems like your problem should be with the losers who sold out.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by T4NG0
I think we should have impeached him when we found out he wasn't American. He should be executed for treason, publicly.

Prove he isn't an American. If you can then you are doing better then Sheriff Nazi Joe's posse who was on vacation I mean investigating his birth certificate in Hawaii.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by retirednature

Meh. Saber rattling to get more votes IMO.

This is just more bs by both sides of the argument.

Taking away guns from people isn't going to fix anything as long as we don't address the violence in our culture & media.

Now I will say that limiting who can have high capacity magazines might make a difference in situations were a person might want to commit mass murder. Would probably help alot with violent crimes as well. And that's more pressing.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Snoopy1978

If percentages matter and ATS is a microcosm of the greater world, you have fewer votes than the OP. I'd say your overwhelming support isn't so overwhelming.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 07:17 AM
link   
It's just all part of the show.

You can't practice Divide and Conquer if the 2 parties actually agree on something - Their true bosses like to give the "Proles" the illusion of choice.

In the end Handshakes and Secret Deals are done by the so called "Pro-Gun" Government Reps.

It's a Done Deal.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
the 2nd ammendment has more to do with national defense than tryanny, more to do with having a means of defense without a "standing army"

having a really big army kinda makes an armed population more dangerous to itslef than useful

the tryanny angle is the NRA feeding off of fear

anyone here join a milita lately ?

that's what it's about

having well regulated militia's to defend against spain, france and england, and yes the gov't

If you were to investigate, the 18th century "speak" of the word "regulated" meant trained so as to be a cohesive and effective force. It's the govt. responsibility to provide training to every able bodied citizen capable of taking up arms.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 07:21 AM
link   
It's always amusing when people throw out statements like most people want tougher gun laws with absolutely no proof either way. I am having to go to logic on this and say if Barry has to try to EO his agenda of disarming the population, that most people don't want tougher gun laws they want freedom.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Sadly I don't think impeachment would work. Doesn't seem to be enough votes, or enough evidence to really make it happen. I think Obama won't take guns away. I think people are just going nuts.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Snoopy1978

you are truly ignorant. if everyone thought the way you do there would be no hope. try reading a history book, it tends to repeat itself. have you done that? good. now look at what's going on.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by FuZe7

I don't know.

Which is more important, the first amendment, or the second?

So is Morgan allowed to have an opinion, and state so, on the television?

The flap over Morgan is nearly comical. Jones flew of the handle, nearly uncontrollably, and yet the pro gun people all say Jones whipped Morgan. Morgan looked professional, Jones? Not so much.

So far as impeachment goes. What is it with these republicans and impeachment? Can't for the life of me, figure out why Pelosi once said impeachment is off the table.

Power is all republicans want, the good of the country bedamned.

Flame away.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

Who said I didn't have a problem with them, you see me patting ANY politicians on the back?

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 08:04 AM
link   
lol!

again.. silly americans.

I feel I'm qualified to say that as I've been to many places on this earth, including your little chunk of land for a good portion of time.

honestly, you're starting to scare the children.
edit on 15-1-2013 by spoogemonkey because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by todd44
Impeachment? If he takes any action on gun control he should be charged with treason. Not that he shouldn't have been charged with it already.

yeah, yeah...democrat, liberal = treason....don't you people get tired of saying this crap?. and don't tell me to "wake up" and don't call me a "sheeple" i've been around for 60 years, i've seen enough republicans and conservatives wrap themselves in the flag, all the while protecting the wealthy, at the expense of the rest of us. down through recent history, protecting liberty and freedom for the average joe, has not been a strong point on the right side of the aisle.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by spoogemonkey
lol!

again.. silly americans.

I feel I'm I'm qualified to say that as I've been to many places on this earth, including your little chunk of land for a good portion of time.

honestly, you're starting to scare the children.

hey c'mon...you must have loud mouths where you live too, right?....it's just people outside of america get some type of thrill out of seeing america "s**t where they eat"...people need to calm the "f" down, and think rationally.

the real threat to me is that some far right groups with automatics, are going to get prodded and pumped up enough, and start some type of small conflict in america.....at that time your going to see some draconian action taken by the government.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by T4NG0

I think Obama took an oath to protect and defend the U.S. Constitution.
High Crimes & Misdemeanors?
edit on 15-1-2013 by TauCetixeta because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join