It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Best game for multiplayer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Battlefield 3.

What an absolute amazing game. Absolutely love the layout to the multiplayer games. Big maps, using vehicles, even British weapons! Such an addictive game!

I find the difficulty of the multi player games depends upon your team, if your team are good, then you will perform better (well I tend to).

Anyone else play Battlefield 3?

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Have you ever tried Frontlines: Fuel of War ? If you haven't then you've gotta try it. Best fun I've ever had in multiplayer.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flatcoat
Have you ever tried Frontlines: Fuel of War ? If you haven't then you've gotta try it. Best fun I've ever had in multiplayer.

Nope, where do you get it? Can you link me a video of some game play? Thanks in advance.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I'm currently playing Planet Side 2, and I love it
It's awesome. Bf2 was an all time favorite of mine and always will be. I heard some great things about BF3 and it's on my list when I get bored of playing Planet Side.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Here's a youtube video of the campaign. But the multiplayer is the best. Big maps, many different planes, helicopters, tanks, jeeps ....even drones etc. We have lan games for hours...

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Here's a youtube video of the campaign. But the multiplayer is the best. Big maps, many different planes, helicopters, tanks, jeeps ....even drones etc. We have lan games for hours...

Looks very entertaining, where do you buy it?

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Krono

Well I got it from a local Gamestop equivalent here in spain, but, believe it or not, I just saw it on Amazon for the princely sum of $7.10.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   

reply to post by Krono

Well I got it from a local Gamestop equivalent here in spain, but, believe it or not, I just saw it on Amazon for the princely sum of $7.10.

Blimey! I'm guessing £5 for me then! I'll have to have a look on pay day!

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleVortex
It's awesome. Bf2 was an all time favorite of mine and always will be. I heard some great things about BF3 and it's on my list when I get bored of playing Planet Side.

You should definitely buy Battlefield 3! For christmas I had a years worth of Xbox Live, very very happy.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Krono

You should definitely buy Battlefield 3! For christmas I had a years worth of Xbox Live, very very happy.

I will definitely get it. But I forgot to mention that Planet Side 2 is free. If you are tad bit interested, which I think you will be check it out the game play..

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   

I will definitely get it. But I forgot to mention that Planet Side 2 is free. If you are tad bit interested, which I think you will be check it out the game play..

Well, I must say, that video has sold me. Fantastic game play, I think more people in the maps, maps look bigger and most importantly of all....ITS FREE!!!

Thank you very much for showing me that, I shall have to look into it.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Well, I must say, that video has sold me. Fantastic game play, I think more people in the maps, maps look bigger and most importantly of all....ITS FREE!!!

Indeed. I warn you, when you start playing PS2 you won't go back to BF3

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Indeed. I warn you, when you start playing PS2 you won't go back to BF3

I have a bad feeling you may be right.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Krono

I love bf3. The new map packs are super cool to. Im a bit of a tank destroying expert who mainly plays conquest

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheDoctor46
reply to post by Krono

I love bf3. The new map packs are super cool to. Im a bit of a tank destroying expert who mainly plays conquest

New map pack? Aftermath is it called?

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Krono

Yeah - Aftermath. Some don't like it, but I think its kinda cool

I play BF3 on PC. Only thing I play at the moment.

new topics

top topics

join