It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK being primed for ET life existence?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   
First of all this is my very first post! So cut me some slack if it is slacking in quality!

I couldn't help but notice something at the end of last year.... The UK media had a substantial more amount of stories regarding UFO's and Aliens in 2012.

It made me wonder, are we being prepared for a big reveal? Probably not... But... What if?

Forgive me for bringing up this paper... The Sun.

The Sun is Britain's most read paper. It is also owned by Rupert Murdoch.... Enough said on that!

Last year they ran several special segments, some being even several pages long, on UFO and alien presence specifically in the UK. And of course we were bombarded with pictures of Aliens etc.

Is this a sign?

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Lets hope.

Noticed it myself, not that i read the Sun

Where i live in Hull, we have many Aliens living but there not from out of space.

Open border travel sucks.

edit on 14-1-2013 by jehova620 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by brace22

The UK media had a substantial more amount of stories regarding UFO's and Aliens in 2012.

I'm sure you have the statistics available to support this statement.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   
The Sun is the biggest tabloid paper in the country, of course there will be stories about things like UFO's. They have had a few on Bigfoot and The Loch Ness Monster, are they preparing us for disclosure on them as-well???

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by brace22

The UK media had a substantial more amount of stories regarding UFO's and Aliens in 2012.

Of-course not.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Firstly the sun is written so that anyone with the reading age of a 10 year old can read it,

Secondly the reason we are seeing more stories in the press is because of the amount of UFO stories that have come out under freedom of information requests.

Not because we are being prepared ET disclosure.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Statistics mishtics, I agree with the OP, there was definitely a peak last year.

Also, since 2011 I've had around 20-25 people recount their own sightings of UFO's.

I don't know what that means in the land of statistics, but sure seems like a lot to me.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   
The OP asked to be cut some slack.

The first few posts i see are shooting him down for "not giving statistics" and mentioning The Sun newspaper. Jeez guys. You don't need to jump on him, he was merely making a point that it made the OP "wonder" about ET disclosure.

I wish sometimes people were a bit more pleasant rather than automatically saying nothing but the old 'show me evidence' nonsense. Sure, evidence is great. But etiquette is nice too..

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by MrConspiracy

Wondering about disclosure is not unusual 'round these parts. Seems I've been hearing that it's just around the corner for a decade at least.

Making claims about statistics ("substantial more amount") would tend to imply that there is something more than a personal impression involved.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   
The Sun is one of the most widely read 'news'papers in the UK. It would stand to reason, that if disclosure was beginning, then the powers that be would, perhaps, release info to papers like that. The info would reach the masses pretty quickly and seeds would be sown... nothing is beyond possibility and sometimes information is placed in strange places for good reason.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I know... the topic is always going to be there, hovering around.

The fact is, this is their first post. And the first few things i see are you asking for statistics (understandable) but then straight after Cynicaleye states "Of-course not." the OP was hardly given a chance here, were they?

I welcome people asking for evidence, who doesn't? But i don't like to see an instant reply from someone else presuming they don't have it without even batting and eyelid or giving the OP a chance...

It seemed a little unfair especially with it being their first post and all.... sorry, it's the human in me.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Well, Nick Pope, who worked the "UFO desk" of the British DoD for a few years, said on camera to expect disclosure with a small rather than big (lowercase rather than uppercase 'd.' But in another documentary he also said that he wasn't privy to all the details on cases of RAF jets scrambled to chase UFOs, and in particular said he hadn't seen the gun-camera footage. He estimated there to be a dozen or so RAF cases and therefore assumed a much higher number of cases in the U.S.

But I don't expect the U.K. to release any gun-camera footage they may have, even though the Belgian Air Force showed for the press a playback of radar data from an F-16 obtained in a UFO chase in a case in which the object showed up on five NATO radar screens. For now they appear to be covering their butts by releasing a lot of stuff while possibly withholding the best evidence they have.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Maybe it was just a touch of subliminal advertising for the British UFO film, I watched it today, its not very good and the camera work makes you feel a bit sick.
Maybe they knew this and decided to get a bit of interest in the topic for the films sake.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 08:28 PM
link   

reply to post by MrConspiracy

Wondering about disclosure is not unusual 'round these parts. Seems I've been hearing that it's just around the corner for a decade at least.

Making claims about statistics ("substantial more amount") would tend to imply that there is something more than a personal impression involved.

Lot of statistics on the UFO front are hardly reliable, probably also a lot of Knowns in amongst there.

And when the History channel or some other MSM outlet tells me there's been a peak in sightings, well, I certainly wouldn't believe that either.

And, shock, horror, I have to agree with Phage on his point, first time for everything but hey, there's probably been a disclosure wish by every single believer for every year that has passed since Roswell (65 years), and still there is no disclosure.
edit on 14-1-2013 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Because the Rapture was supposed to happen last year and it was going to be blamed on Alien abductions.

Then you would be all upset and get panicky about the Aliens, and they are coming to get me, aaarrgghh.

So then you get a GPS monitoring chip implanted, so if you get abducted, they can rescue you.
C3i technology determined by satellites, with the oh-so not secret saucers.

Then there was going to be another rapture, that time it was going to be in broad daylight and people were going to be seen and even video'd teleporting. This will be the Govts teleporting their slaves to the DUMBs before the Day of Wrath hits.

And people are going to be Aarrgghh it's happening again, better go and get that Mark and C3i chip I've been putting off.

That is why. Stop reading trash called the Sun and start reading about the Second Sun that the Raphaim seemed to be scared of. In Revelation.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by brace22

Hey Brace22, thanks for posting. I probably just think there may have been more storie in the UK (or perhaps all over) just because of the craziness surrounding 2012 in general. You know, the Mayan Calendar, doomsday, and then in the UK you had the Olympics and a lot of people on your side of the pond speculated that the Olympics was going to be invaded with UFO's I remember Nick Pope former UK minister of Defence making a statement to that effect.

So, probably just a coincidence of a little more reporting. At least that is my take.

EDIT: Oh btw, congrats on your first post, I starred it.!!

Peace!! ID

edit on 14-1-2013 by ItDepends because: Edited comments

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by brace22

we shall all know by 2015, looks like much sooner than that

thank you

thank you

thank you

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Hi Phage,

If you want statistics about if aliens really are in the UK just ask someone to send you a copy of the Sun and go to page 3...

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 02:07 AM
link   
People can be convinced that a lie is truth if their desires are raised for that lie to be true and if their senses are fed with false signs and wonders that seem to uphold that lie as truth.

Those in charge of the media control the world's largest and most powerful pulpit which every hour of every day preaches it's ministry of propaganda and indoctrination, just as Hitler did. Understand what the occult desires and you'll perhaps start smelling deception. The masses haven't been sold the theory of evolution and are not presently being sold the idea that humanity's only hope is an evolutionary "jump" for no reason. Read the President of Iran's last UN speech and you may get a sense that all is not as it appears.

Don't desire a lie to be truth, because if you do, that lie will bite you in the proverbial bum.

For the Jews require a sign, and the Greeks seek after  wisdom:

But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness;

But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God.
1 Corinthians 1:22-24

Then Jesus told him, "Because you have seen me, you have believed; blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed." John 20:29

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 02:57 AM
link   

reply to post by brace22

Haha! Get em Phage!

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 05:05 AM
link   
WOW! Great response (I think) for my first post!

Thank you all for reading and replying to my post. I would just like to make it clear though, this was merely a pondering thought that I could only express on ATS. I am not amazingly passionate and convinced about the papers preparing us. I also did say "forgive me for mentioning this paper", but what is the point of mentioning a paper that barely has any readers. I studied media at university, I understand what The Sun is and isn't believe me.

Like I said, this was a mere thought or suggestion, no fully researched dissertation!
Thank you all.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join