It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America are talking of a First Strike on China.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   
David Cameron has put the UK in a very dangerous position, he has decided that the British people do not deserve protection from other countries. Tonight it has been learnt that the USA & China are preparing for a FIRST NUCLEAR strike on each other, Obama like Cameron decided to cut defence 5 years ago. It's fact, if you own a house in a big street of houses, and you tell everyone your house will have no locks on it, yet others say I will lock my doors anyway, who's house do YOU think will be the safest? Cameron & the fool on America are a danger to us all.

rt.com...
theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com...

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Alternative4u

No they are not.

They have Scenario's to attack any Country , even Iceland.

Its what the Pentagon do, Preplan Scenario;s.

Relax.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   
OMGerd !!!!!

A strange game. The only winning move is not to play. How about a nice game of chess?

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Hell, the pentagon has plans for Alien Invasion:

Pentagon plans for Alien invasion exist according to military professor
www.examiner.com...

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   
David Cameron has 5 houses....just saying like...

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
OMGerd !!!!!

A strange game. The only winning move is not to play. How about a nice game of chess?

Haha
yeh war games was a good lesson

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 03:39 AM
link   

"America are"???
Is this thread a joke of some kind?
Like "all your bases ARE belong to us"?
Just wondering because the title made me laugh and so did your post.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Superhans

Yer I know what your saying, it must be quite a laugh when China prepares shelters for it's people to nuke you and America has none because your stupid leader has blone money away on helping his Muslim brothers in the Middle East, lets hope you can still laugh when China pushes the button.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   
No, we can slaughter China with current assets and a draft.
Can America handle the large amount of death such an effort would require? Both ours and theirs?
Are you ready to go yourself? Your government doesn't care,its just policy to them.
It would,of course mean a draft,to include many on this board (they are working to get women into combat arms there go mom and sis)who are absolutely incapable of combat,and should not have to because that's our job.
I do believe this is containment unless China breeches a UN mandate by invading a country in the charter.
Assassination to decapitate them would set a very dangerous president causing a shift in world policies then all bets are off and world leaders will start to die. Guess who they will go after first?
I suppose the way they are pushing we will have to fight them anyway but like another guy said on this board,"Who shoots first looses" according to world opinion.
Which is why there are proxy wars and chinese weapons in the hands of Jihadists and western support for the .....perceived elements favorable to their goals,at this time.
It's a cold war between us and them right now and it's just beginning.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alternative4u
reply to post by Superhans

Yer I know what your saying, it must be quite a laugh when China prepares shelters for it's people to nuke you and America has none because your stupid leader has blone money away on helping his Muslim brothers in the Middle East, lets hope you can still laugh when China pushes the button.

QFT.

China has been planning for almost a year their end game scenario, it involves pushing the button.

God Bless,

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Let's hope you can still laugh when nukes fly, and you giggle, and then the rest of the world joins in. There is no such thing as a "limited nuclear strike". If someone pushes the button, a whole lot more than just the people affected by the hits are going too. Even if you only have a few missiles fly, the fallout is going to affect a lot more than just the areas hit.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   

This is nonsense.

I would consider those in positions of power and responsibility to be negligent to the extreme if they didn't have any sort of contingency plans for most scenario's - I know I sure as hell would if I was in their position.
It doesn't mean to say that they have any intention whatsoever of carrying them out.

Why would the USA want to carry out an unprovoked first strike on China, and vice versa?

And sorry, as much as I detest Cameron, his policies and his determination to take the UK back towards a Victorian like society I fail to see the link.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   
A nuclear deterrent only works if you are ready and willing to "push the button". It's the threat of using the nukes that make them a deterrent. Besides, why waste all that money to build nukes that need to be dismantled at some point because no one wants to use them?

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ElohimJD

I just don't get how ANYONE would think of nuclear war as anything but certain death.I even saw a thread IN FAVOR of WWIII I really would absolutely LOVE these people to spend time in ANY war in history.
No, again NO and in case it confuses you politically NO.
We don't need first strike we already have position and numbers.Besides the people are suffering enough.

join