It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SORRY FOR SOMETIMES BEING A HELMET ON ATS.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Hi,
I just want to use this post to apologize for sometimes using reactionary posting tactics or trolling tactics to get a rise in some of my ATS posts.

I think I suffer from Internet Tourettes.... sometimes I just find myself typing stuff that on hindsight i wonder why... it was impulse... it also is sometimes either adrenalin or high related... i got so excited and involved i post without thinking.

I realise now this is a silly way to treat this site as its important to obey rules and not jeopardize the very thing I love.

ATS is a wonderful forum and I really don't want to belittle it or take the pee and so I'm just posting this to say sorry for my crap posts.

I respect the t and c's and i'm just trying to obey them with every post.

Thanks ATS for your patience and tolerance with me.... and all of us who might have a reactionary point to make.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by manmental

I don't remember ever coming across you before but I will add there are so many trolls on here that maybe you slipped between the cracks.
Don't sweat it too much.

Post like its your Mother at the other end,never screw with Mother....you know what she can do with that shoe and wooden spoon.
I am guilty as well,to sometimes just being reactionary....we are all human.
Happy posting.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by manmental

I think I suffer from Internet Tourettes.... sometimes I just find myself typing stuff that on hindsight i wonder why... it was impulse... it also is sometimes either adrenalin or high related... i got so excited and involved i post without thinking.

Ill tell you whats a bad combination for me when im posting, boredom and alcohol. I can be a real smartass sometimes

edit on 1/14/2013 by Juggernog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Juggernog

Nah...a smartass sits on your ice cream cone and can tell you what flavor it is.

I think in the early ats days we get excited and get a bit nuts on here.
I also think its very normal considering.

I used to post on every thread like it (and i and my post) meant something profound and significant.....as an old fogie here...i pick my battles better.....SOMETIMES.

edit on 14-1-2013 by DrumsRfun because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   
here are some kittens reading your post.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrumsRfun
reply to post by Juggernog

I think in the early ats days we get excited and get a bit nuts on here.
I also think its very normal considering.

edit on 14-1-2013 by DrumsRfun because: (no reason given)

Maybe YOU did.. you rowdy drum playing folk... but I was ALWAYS consistent, kind, well spoken, slow to anger.. and generally a freaking saint. ATS should build little monuments to me for being the best and only example of a perfect contributing member if ATS.

And youll never know any different because this is a new ID.

top topics

join