It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People advocating or warning of a new American Revolution or Civil War...Who are your enemies?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vascopolis
NEW YORK STATE MAKES CENTRAL DATABASE "LOONEY LIST" - LAW

“The New York Stated Gun Control Bill, PASSED as an EMERGENCY POWERS AUTHORITY, without public knowledge, public hearing.

It is 40+ (FORTY !!!) pages of 10 point type, single spaced multi laws which, in a single sweep, make multiple Violations of the United States Constitution, the New York State Constitution, Federal HIPA Law, ALL Doctor Patient Confidentiality Laws and common sense. It is so extraordinarily complex and specific, it appears to have been PRE-WRITTEN over a LENGTHY period of time... and just waiting on a shelf for the right moment.

I can find nothing about this anywhere online. Can you please provide a reference?

edit on 20-1-2013 by PrincessTofu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by xedocodex

there is a long history over gun control. A civil war will start on "Liberty" not on "who took the guns" The 2nd amendment was put in place to protect you against corrupted government, do not forget that the founding fathers were committing treason against a tyrannical government, to achieve liberty for the USA, The powers that rule us are way above Government and most of our history back to ancient times has been designed,

It was designed to put these so called "bloodlines" which date all the way back to the ancient world in power all over the globe, in Royalty, In politics, In industry, media, and all to achieve the goals of an ancient "SATANIC" Cabal,

Now the power structure is in place, They are clamping down on rights and liberties, disarming people and getting ready for something massive to happen which will give them global control. Agenda 21 by the United Nations is the stepping stones to achieve this,

These people are insane, they take part in Human sacrifice, ritualistic blood drinking, and so many sick and twisted things, it is truly unbelievable, To all those reading who are new to the New World Order, let me warn you,

The Rabbit hole is deep and there is a monster at the bottom.

edit on 1-23-2013 by Springer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Ok to add a new twist to all this, say for instance you are anti-gun, and you live in a rural area where police responce time is a long time coming. Now your home is broken into, you are unarmed but your attackers are armed, You as the man of the house are going to have to watch as your wives and daughters are ravaged by the attackers, and maybe even kidnapped and what you own is taken, and hopefully you will live through it, if they decide they are going to leave witnesses`. By the time the cops arrive the attackers are well gone and they are left with the aftermath. Now ask yourself, would a gun, in this instance make sense to have handy? or is your anti-gun belief still to hold strong, or are you sorry you were not prepared. Well this happens somewhere everyday in our country, If guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns.
edit on 20-1-2013 by candlelight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by DocHolidaze

i think the problem is this is one of those subjects that is not spoken freely on the internet, because some things need to disscussed word of mouth,

and anybody that try to get answers on this subject is looked at as a abc boy.

so you will continue to get nothing from these people because as dumb as Americans are portrayed in media, the rest of them know the correct way of discussing this subject. and that is face to face.

oh yeah and anyone that tells you there plans is just a keyboard warrior
edit on 14-1-2013 by DocHolidaze because: (no reason given)

took the words right out of my mouth Doc !

and completely agree.. all these threads of asking personal question about what we think of blah blah blah .. you'd think NSA would be smarter eh? LOL.. like it's not obvious LOL

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Have you seen this yet???
This is truly insane, if true: (hat tip to Atlas Shrugs and LiveLeak.com for this)

FEDS GRANT EMINENT DOMAIN AS COLLATERAL TO CHINA FOR U.S. DEBTS!
Beijing, China

Sources at the United States Embassy in Beijing China have just CONFIRMED to me that the United States of America has tendered to China a written agreement which grants to the People’s Republic of China, an option to exercise Eminent Domain within the USA, as collateral for China’s continued purchase of US Treasury Notes and existing US Currency reserves!

The written agreement was brought to Beijing by Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and was formalized and agreed-to during her recent trip to China.

This means that in the event the US Government defaults on its financial obligations to China, the Communist Government of China would be permitted to physically take — inside the USA — land, buildings, factories, perhaps even entire cities – to satisfy the financial obligations of the US government.

Put simply, the feds have now actually mortgaged the physical land and property of all citizens and businesses in the United States. They have given to a foreign power, their Constitutional power to “take” all of our property, as actual collateral for continued Chinese funding of US deficit spending and the continued carrying of US national debt.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Now look up Agenda 21 and relook at my the last post.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   
As I've said before; a revolution or civil war will quickly turn into a race war against people of color. Racism is alive and well in America and some will use the "revolution" to further their personal agenda and it will spin out of control in a heart beat. In fact it won't be a civil war or revolution...it will be genocide.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   
It could be, but I choose to believe that we have evolved beyond that. Into a more thinking people and open minded way of being. Our enemys, if they come will make theirselves known in due time, and I am sure all who choose to open their eyes to see will know what the truth really is. My truth is our right to remain a free people, and make our own choices in life.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   
If this isnt a fishing thread i dont know what is

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   
No fishing, just personal beliefs, and hopes that all are growing in mind and body to accept whatever may happen, and be prepared to face it head on like our forefathers did.
edit on 21-1-2013 by candlelight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I truely don`t want or am seeking an answer to my postings but just to get everyone thinking.
edit on 21-1-2013 by candlelight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Terms and Conditions of Use:

15h.) Spamming: You will not Post identical content, or snippets of identical content, to multiple threads in the discussion forums. You will also not create more than one thread for your topic, or create multiple "slightly different" threads for a single topic.

edit on 22/1/13 by JAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 12:15 AM
link   
my enemy? my enemy is fear.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 12:58 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by LTprepper

ooh rah.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123

Originally posted by xedocodex

But still, I'd like to hear who these individuals think is the "enemy".

Wow...are you guys SO blind?

The enemy is Obama and everyone who voted for him. Is this so hard to figure out?

So now people can't vote for someone they agree with in fear that gun nuts are going to target them for assasination?

So much for freedom huh...I guess your logic is that since you have a gun, then I need to vote for who you support...or you are going to shoot me.

This is why we need gun control.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123

But still, I'd like to hear who these individuals think is the "enemy".

Wow...are you guys SO blind?

The enemy is Obama and everyone who voted for him. Is this so hard to figure out?

So now people can't vote for someone they agree with in fear that gun nuts are going to target them for assasination?

So much for freedom huh...I guess your logic is that since you have a gun, then I need to vote for who you support...or you are going to shoot me.

This is why we need gun control.

And there it is...

Showing the true intent of this thread. Fishing for a certain response so that you can twist it into "Oh you bad gun nut, you are going to shoot me."

Which is exactly what so many people said you were doing from the first page, and exactly what you denied.

Proof.

Troll Thread, AND that you are a liar.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by redhorse

If you haven't noticed, I have been responding to every person that responds to the question in the OP.

This response is no different.

The point of this thread is to illustrate that those that talk about Revolution really have no clue what they are talking about. They don't know who the "enemy" is, and even if one person thinks they do, it isn't the same as a different person who is calling for revolution.

So in the end, you have a lot of confused people all calling someone different the enemy. It sounds like a GREAT plan to start a revolution...there isn't even agreement on who the "enemy" is.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043

Is only one enemy of the people in any nation around the world with an established government, is always those within the government that their goals are to control the masses for their own benefits and those that support their ideas.

And so in your opinion, who are those people?

Is it all politicians? Is it one party? Is it specific people within the government? Is it all government employees, the mail man, the DMV worker, the border patrol agent?

Exactly who is the enemy?

really?...here, on ATS, you have to ask?....it's any democrat and any liberal...the targets have been mentally painted on the backs of every one of them.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx

really?...here, on ATS, you have to ask?....it's any democrat and any liberal...the targets have been mentally painted on the backs of every one of them.
Really Dude?

You gonna shoot me?

I try to Promote Non-Violence, and you gonna shoot me?

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join