It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People advocating or warning of a new American Revolution or Civil War...Who are your enemies?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 09:54 PM
link   
It is time we stood souly for the Constitution Of The United States and upheld it to the letter, and let freedom ring.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   
One idea would be to start a new party, called the working class party, where we only elect hard and honest working people to office who believe in what is true and right and stand firm in their beliefs in the face of all adversities.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by xedocodex
reply to post by DocHolidaze

I'm fully aware there is no plan and that the people who talk about the next revolution are just internet warriors.

But still, I'd like to hear who these individuals think is the "enemy". Now, if you are saying that they can't talk about it because they will get in trouble...that doesn't seem like a revolutionary at all. Don't these people say all the time that people shouldn't fear the government but the government should fear the people...and yet they are too scared to come out and say who their enemies are?

Or, maybe they just don't know who their enemies are and they are talking straight out of their backside?

Or maybe anyone that goes into ANY kind of detail is just plain stupid. I went to a gun show last weekend in a town of only 1,300 people and on Sat. alone over 2,000 attended. There was plenty of talk about a variety of things, that might or might not happen with the coming gun control legislation or executive order. If you want to know more , go find out for yourself. If you have to ask who is the enemy, you have no understanding of the topic you that you brought up.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   
The ONLY WAY there will be a "revolution" or "civil war" is if facebook goes down.

Second line:

Let me do a third line:

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ADVISOR

Sheep Dog I hate that analogy. Sheep, Sheep dogs that all smacks of slaves the slave servants i.e. sheep, dogs, and the masters. The masters are the corporatist in charge. The masters are the landlords or note holders meaning the banksters in the end. The wolves are those feeding on the master class little fiefdoms and wealth gathering schemes in what every way.

I am perhaps more in line with a domesticated wolf. The wolf that is your friend so long as we all act like friends. The wolf that hunts for food but takes only what he and his pack can eat and never the harmless or innocent. The wolf that if he smells a foul stench of deceit will know he has been fooled and calls in the pack. The wolf that is loyal to the defenders of liberty and those who show love and compassion for their fellow beings.

The wolf that is also better left alone and not hunted or harmed in any way. A friend that will come to the aid of others if allowed to retain his teeth and claws as well as his muscles and mind.

Analogy overload. I should get some sleep.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   
The only ones there who would be lost are the kids, because without your electronic toys, what are you?

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by exitusstatuquo

Good Post!!!!

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Well, good night all, it has been fun, playing imaginary war. Peace to all

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by mytheroy
I think I remember hearing something not sure who said it, but said the last war will be on US soil...

And it's looking like a possibility
edit on 14-1-2013 by mytheroy because: (no reason given)

No it won't. There has always been war, and there always will be war.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by redhorse
For the record:

Troll thread.

My two cents.

Bingo! This is a set up question and debate. When the government fears the people there is democracy, when the people fear the government there is tyranny! And I'm afraid to say that America fears the government. We have tried everything from secession to petition that have no legal weight according the white house. Stand up and say no when they ask for your AR-15. That is all it takes. If they try to take you to jail...... FIGHT TO THE DEATH OVER WHAT YOU CAN AND CANNOT OWN. As law abiding citizens there is no reason for 1 bad apple to ruin the whole bushel. If you are a criminal and have illegal weapon, such as FULL AUTO AK-47 that is not registered no one is coming to take it. However, if you obtained your Class III license and legally bought a full auto rifle look out!! How stupid are you America, its not us it is them!

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 10:55 PM
link   

I am perhaps more in line with a domesticated wolf. The wolf that is your friend so long as we all act like friends.

Are you sure you want to be considered a wolf?

Tamed wolves are a large, wild carnivore that has learned to interact with humans in a friendly fashion, but they are by no means EVER going to be trustworthy in the way that a dog would be, because their instincts, and inherently high-strung and aggressive personality, will lead them to eventually challenge a human for dominance, as though the human were another wolf.
www.quora.com...

My neighbors used to raise wolf dogs or hybrids and about every other year they had to put one or more down because they turned feral. I would never recommend for anyone to try and keep one. They can’t be trusted something as simple as them chasing down a rabbit can make them revert back and that is with a hybrid full blooded ones shouldn’t be kept at all.

The wolf that hunts for food but takes only what he and his pack can eat and never the harmless or innocent.
In truth they go after the harmless and week which helps cull the heard your description is not indicative of reality.
edit on 14-1-2013 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Grimpachi

I guess you have never heard the stories of wolves raising human children as their own. That kind of blows your theorem out of the water does it not. Some wolves are friends of humans if they are treated right and you do not try to cow them or cage them. I have raised some human children that were not my own and they still call me when they need money just like I was one of their human parents.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Sure I have heard stories. I have also heard stories of the tooth fairy and the Easter bunny it doesn’t mean I believe them.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 12:34 AM
link   

The analogy works for this conversation I think.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 12:41 AM
link   

I should also add that I am a person with the name Wolfchild in my family. In my family is many native Americans and also called Wolfchild. The blood tribe of which I am part of does not think of wolves in the same way as you do perhaps. There is a cultural difference I expect but we did not and never have been in conflict with the wolves. We were and are one with them in many ways of the spirit.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Wow, a lot of posters must be very young if Obama is the worst president they can remember. Wasn't it only 8 years ago when Bush STRIPPED us of many of our basic constitutional rights with the Patriot Act? While a little-known Toby Kieth made multi-millions, taking advantage of our post 9/11 fear by singing songs about flags and eagles.

After reading through all of the pages of the post I still don't think the enemy that everyone wants to kill has been clarified.

Is it minorities, immigrants, people with different views?

The one thing that I've noticed is that the people that talk all pro-gun are quick to say that they want to kill for their beliefs.. the people that aren't so pro-gun seem to say nobody else needs to die.

I still can't tell who is going to be targeted in whatever revolution people are talking about. I hope it's not me.. I wish nobody any harm.

edit on 15-1-2013 by PrincessTofu because: (no reason given)

Oh, at one point Reagan was trying to get ketchup considered as a serving of 'vegetables' so the government didn't have to provide actual vegetables in school lunches. Remember the good old days?

edit on 15-1-2013 by PrincessTofu because: many typos

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 04:51 AM
link   
refer to my sig

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 05:11 AM
link   
You realize that the government monitors the internet, more specifically key words, right? Why would someone make these types of intentions known on the internet? Would any country lay out its plan of attack on twitter of facebook? Like someone said earlier, this type of thing passes by word of mouth, where it cant be monitored. In the end though, if you want to know the enemy of these, and the american, people, use your common sense its not hard.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by xedocodex

Your question is already flawed. The worst case scenario you mention, a civil war or revolution, would come to pass in the event of an all out confiscation. More gun control really isn't that big of a deal, because it's one thing to pass legislation or executive orders... it's an entirely different thing to actually have the manpower and resources to back it up, and the FedGov does not.

To answer your question... my enemy would be anyone within the power structure at any level of government who goes along with the confiscation, as well as any member of the civilian population who attempts to support them by using force or by providing information to the governmental elements. Every member of government has taken an oath to uphold the Constitution, and by going along with a gun ban or confiscation they have broken thier oath and by doing so have broken thier contract with natural law and the American people. They have also, by default, become the very domestic enemy that they have sworn to protect the Constitution from.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by xedocodex

Lol, funny you say that, because I often wonder the same thing...

The red/blue divide would be impossible, the country would tear itself apart. And that's all people really want to fight over.

The real honest answer to your question, the answer people always substitute for "they" or "them" when reffering to the enemy (happens all the time), is the American government.

It's as clear as crystal that's who the enemy is, for a majority of the ATS readership. Little do they realize that in a war against the American government (without the entire armed forces, that is), Americans might as well arm themselves with a pointy rock tied to a stick.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join