It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terror Warning Video/380 tons of explosives missing.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 03:36 PM
link   
This seems interesting to me. We have just been informed of a tape that seems to warn us of any upcoming terror events, and we just had 380 tons of explosives vanish. To me there seems to be a connection of some sort. There is really no point but i just wanted to hear your thoughts and opinions. Does anyone know if the tape has been aired at all.

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Islamist group: We have Iraq explosives

Its video statement said:"Heroic Mujahideen have managed by the grace of God and by coordinating with a...number of the officers and the soldiers of the American intelligence to obtain a very huge amount of the explosives that were in the al-Qaqaa facility, which was under the protection of the American forces."

JAK

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by mindbeyondreality
We have just been informed of a tape that seems to warn us of any upcoming terror events, and we just had 380 tons of explosives vanish. To me there seems to be a connection of some sort.

I thought that the explosives went missing ages ago? ATSNN

Jack

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Is this the video done by the guys with the US accents?

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Drudge is reporting that the video has been authinticated by the authorities. However ABC noes not want to air it due to political reasons. And really, now is not the time to be showing it. We know it exists. And we have had a watchful eye for the last few years. If they show that video they will be one up on us. If it is as disturbing as I think it is from what I have read, it very well may cause widespread panic . Which is the last thing we need.

Just a thought. What do you think?

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 05:04 PM
link   
WHy look for conspircy when incompetance would suffice. Is this the consquence of 'not enough boots on the ground' ?

www.kstp.com...

"A 5 EYEWITNESS NEWS crew in Iraq shortly after the fall of Saddam Hussein was in the area where tons of explosives disappeared, and may have videotaped some of those weapons.

The missing explosives are now an issue in the presidential debate. Democratic candidate John Kerry is accusing President Bush of not securing the site they allegedly disappeared from......."

top topics

join