It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just a bit odd

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 03:29 PM
link   
This is something that normaly happens to me but not like this. I zone out at random moments during the day, not thinking not moving just lifeless until it times out or someone calls me. Today this happened in the middle of a road in my nieborhood. It kinda scared me a bit after I came out. I was looking at the asfault than I froze and it started to look like it was closer to me. Any advice on what this is.

Also im mostly awake and remember most of what happens

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I think if it were me, I would "first" start with a good physical just to be on the safe side.....then go from there

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 11:07 AM
link   
You might be experiencing mild seizures or have some problem such as mild narcolepsy. Get a physical now!

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Your experiences may be similar to mine.

I do have a few questions though. When this happens are you still capable of thinking or is it more of a blackout? Do you notice anything different about your train of thought when you come to? How often does this happen to you?

I noticed that whenever this happened I ended up figuring something out (sort of like an apiphany). It kind of feels like all of my will is being poured into my thought processes. When this happens to me, if no one adresses me, I usually snap out of it within about a half hour; no harm done.

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by elemtalsage
This is something that normaly happens to me but not like this. I zone out at random moments during the day, not thinking not moving just lifeless until it times out or someone calls me. Today this happened in the middle of a road in my nieborhood. It kinda scared me a bit after I came out. I was looking at the asfault than I froze and it started to look like it was closer to me. Any advice on what this is.

Also im mostly awake and remember most of what happens

Sounds like a mild seizure disorder. Stuff like this happened to me most of my life. It wasn't until I had a big seizure (where I woke up on the floor) that I ever realized I had this problem. I'm supposed to take anti-seizure medicine (even though the seizures are rare and mostly only occur shortly after waking up from a rough night) but I usually reserve that for times when they seem to be building. To some extent, it seems cyclic with me.

Anyway, I'm not a doctor so I'd seek one out and seek what he says.

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 12:52 PM
link   
The same happens to me on a regular basis, though I'm still thinking. I'll be in the middle of tying my shoes, in the shower, or getting a glass of water, when my thoughts start drifting. I'll begin thinking of something along the lines of "building a better mousetrap" or other such nonsense, and fifteen minutes later I shake my head and realize I've been standing or sitting in one place all that time.

I don't feel this is cause for concern, it's just that once my brain gets into a certain gear, all else is put on hold to the exclusion of concluding that thought. However, if you aren't thinking at all, and having trouble with memory, this could be a sign of petit mal seizures. If you are feeling dizzy or nauseous afterward, it could be low blood sugar.

Alternately, it might just be the orbital mind-control "lasers".

top topics

join