learn more

Millions noticing paychecks are smaller

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by macman

Yes, that is the first thing my husband noticed this month in his pay roll, 100 dollars short and guess what we are not even, no even close to the 2 percent, hell we are struggling as my husband spend 5 months unemployed last year.

This means that it will 200 dollars lest in our check a month, thanks to hope you can believe in and we can do it Obama crap mantra.

Now, what has Obama policies has done for you

And this is not even the end of it Obamacare is a tax and we will be getting hit by it by the end of this year, so our paychecks will shrink even more

Taxes to the rich my big Latino arse.

Keep bending over working class.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by slapjacks

That is not even close of what you will be paying once Obamacrap gets to you as a tax, My husband insurance just double last November after elections this year the amount that was double will double again we have been warned already

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by artnut
The real question is why did Obama reduce the rate in the first place? Just for the year before election, and bam, it's back now that he is in office. He could have fought for it to stay the same, but he did not.

It was a bad move in the first place. Although, since I think I will most likely never see my SS benefits, what difference does it make.

Really what will be interesting is what he does in the immediate future for damage control regarding this issue. What is on the horizon next?

He reduced it due to the recession and to temporarily help people out a little. It was always scheduled to end in 2013.

But your second paragraph really lays out the issue, you are made that the rates when back to normal...but you were also mad that Obama reduced them in the first place.

I think all of you need to step back and examine your logic.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

He, he, no even 2014 by the end of year that is all is going to take.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by xedocodex

Originally posted by artnut
The real question is why did Obama reduce the rate in the first place? Just for the year before election, and bam, it's back now that he is in office. He could have fought for it to stay the same, but he did not.

It was a bad move in the first place. Although, since I think I will most likely never see my SS benefits, what difference does it make.

Really what will be interesting is what he does in the immediate future for damage control regarding this issue. What is on the horizon next?

He reduced it due to the recession and to temporarily help people out a little. It was always scheduled to end in 2013.

But your second paragraph really lays out the issue, you are made that the rates when back to normal...but you were also mad that Obama reduced them in the first place.

I think all of you need to step back and examine your logic.

Not actually mad, I knew this was coming all along, and it was nothing we ever depended on.

If you really think this temporary measure had nothing to do with votes, then you have much more faith in government than I do. For people who are living paycheck to paycheck, which I believe the majority of Americans do, I think this was a bit of a tease. Now he will have to swoop in and save the day again.

SS is not solvent as it is set up, taking this decrease was foolish. I only made the joke about it because I will most likely never see it.

My logic is fine. This is all a dog and pony show anyway.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   
the bubble is about to burst!! this inflation/economy is getting out of control! the problem is no one is willing to get their spending in control! everyone from the average worker to the government. 90% of us need a financial advisor lol just a few quick ways i could control my budget, reduce cell phone bill, get rid of cable, stop eating out, get another job, pay down my bills etc etc. new years resolution.... work more, spend less, save more. i am just scared that inflation will get so out of control like it did in the ussr that i would spend more on toilet paper than i would if i just wiped my butt w dollar bills lol.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by conspiracy nut

The problems is that while the government sacrificed the working class they are no doing a darn thing to stop spending the tax dollars that they steal from the working class and they never will, because when you don't make money and just steal from those that actually earned you don't have to do a darn thing but sit back and keep stealing that is easier

Walls Street gets his monthly billions from the Fed every month almost now 100 billion and growing aka QEs and guess from where that money comes from and they have not willingness to stop the leeching of those billions of dollars from the Treasury

Inequality in the US keeps growing and is only those than works and the government that steals the tax payers dollars

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   
The 2013 taxes are being discussed here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

for future reference:

We Have A New Search Engine--Please Use It!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join