It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Smog Continues To Choke China"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Afternoon everyone, i did a search and did not come across this... well i did but this subject was posted in December 2011. i will link that thread at the bottom. just wanted to bring some light on this situation as i have only heard of it from one friend who i did not believe when he said they are calling it an "air-pocalypse"

BEIJING – For the fourth straight day, health authorities in multiple Chinese cities advised residents to stay indoors Monday, as a blanket of smog continued to choke much of China after recording "beyond index" levels this weekend at air quality monitoring stations run by the government and one run by the U.S. Embassy in Beijing.

Related Article

Yoko, a 32-year-old public relations accountant, says that she went to buy a facemask this morning, but found that they were all sold out. However, she adds that even if you can find one, they are hard to wear outside because they feel so suffocating. Yoko says her son is in the hospital and she believes that he has gotten a cough because of the bad air. She says she just came from a nearby children’s hospital which was overcrowded with parents seeking help for their children. She says there were hundreds of kids there and doctors were scrambling to just keep up.

Related Article

Thread From 2011

Thread From December

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Antz2xplicit

Oh no.. Better call Al Gore

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Technological progress and modernization has a cost. This is what it looks like.

-The Ghoster

join